Top/Flop Players of Tegea

DeletedUser54965

i spilled the beans ofc
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser42857

Do you ever go back and look at what you read? You are a clown. No one cares how you interpret some stupid minuscule rule that you came up with in your basement. Everytime I look on here it's you saying how you don't count something or that's not what happened or how dare you. Put your big girl panties on and stop being so whiney

whiney you accuse me of. ironic is that

Wow, this is great entertainment. Keep it up guys! Molly btw, when are you Knights going to take my city, it's like the 4th attempt and none have worked. Ask your buddy Krossice how much fun it is to go at my city, he should know very well. Anyway I said my 2 cents. Now go back to bickering.

DeletedUser54965

Wow, this is great entertainment. Keep it up guys! Molly btw, when are you Knights going to take my city, it's like the 4th attempt and none have worked. Ask your buddy Krossice how much fun it is to go at my city, he should know very well. Anyway I said my 2 cents. Now go back to bickering.

Well the people i talk to didnt have a problem landing... And i dont have a problem clearing you when your off.. Also lethal i took that city lol