Top/Flop Players of Tegea

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
MVP of the day.. probably poor bacon..
first i don't want to be salty, congrats to Knights for breaking our siege, and also huge thanks for the BP boost :)
hZJGYubATL6gezbHgY3Wvw.png

After their siege break they have gotten a bit cocky.. so they tried to OP poor bacon.. :(
yn6fyXu3RFmwbqhFv1Nycw.png

J7WUwQptQSWTUeInVCM_Wg.png

mEpBPIn_TVO63zigUaPuLQ.png

RXRgGMX6RJCEvWjo6qYGtQ.png

oBN4zimERT2BTyIBcp1HKg.png

ao7p08BQS7qYcuFwO3VznA.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser52116

knights are bigger than us and ofc they have headstart and they are beating us badly here ... but all you need is some patience
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
war hasnt started yet

DeletedUser41523

Yeah i'll give credit. I've seen this one before where Jeremy got some early punches on BZC and look how that ended up.

DeletedUser54484

This is how I see O44. Knights decided to open a second branch to help with the ongoing war... nice. Knights decide to gold there way to the top... Nice.

Knights are a good group, but to say they are kicking our butts is just wrong.. They can only land sieges if the player is completely offline (power outage) or after sending 5+ cs. (obviously some exceptions) People seem to forget they are 3x bigger then us, but we are still here, and still making them spend money :D

This has been one of my favourite servers to date so keep up the good work peeps :)

No hard feeling here this is more as a joke. Props to knights for steady growth and strong teamwork

DeletedUser55008

This is how I see O44. Knights decided to open a second branch to help with the ongoing war... nice. Knights decide to gold there way to the top... Nice.

Knights are a good group, but to say they are kicking our butts is just wrong.. They can only land sieges if the player is completely offline (power outage) or after sending 5+ cs. (obviously some exceptions) People seem to forget they are 3x bigger then us, but we are still here, and still making them spend money :D

This has been one of my favourite servers to date so keep up the good work peeps :)

No hard feeling here this is more as a joke. Props to knights for steady growth and strong teamwork

Ermmm yep, Lethal-Bacon didn't spend £150 on gold this server ~_~

Never spent a penny and I'm top 10. Not every good player golds smh.