Top & Flop players

DeletedUser

If you see my profile ingame you can see my top 3 of english servers (en; us)

DeletedUser

Ohhh you talk about me....
I was not online that time but am back...

DeletedUser

Once my academy is done I expect to stay top 20 until conquest time at least, hopefully longer. I've got time to be very active and even with me being a noob, I can tell that counts for a lot.

Well I was wrong, I dropped out several times. But wall and cave did this:

1 MalaclypseJr 707 Krypteia 1 707

DeletedUser

Haha. At the beginning, there are so many players growing and at a semi-equivalent rate, you can't expect to stay up for long unless you're active 24/7 ;)

DeletedUser

Who is first in the first few weeks doesnt matter anyway. Rarely is that the player who is first 2 or 3 months down the line which is far more important. To be first the first few weeks, especially the first few days you have to be insanely active.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you meant to insult me by that but you failed since I didn't understand the insult. Anyway. Catch the irony.

DeletedUser

How would you know that? you don't know my experience in grepolis i don't know yours am not going to do a background check because i don't really care.

let me speak slower.

you are annoying everyone on this board.

everyone is going to want to rim you.

if you join an alliance that supports you they'll get a bunch of early DBP.

clear?

DeletedUser

Is there really an alliance called Wallet Warriors? If so that is freaking hilarious.

DeletedUser17088

Top alliance - anything i am in
Flop alliance - anything you are in

DeletedUser3613

Guys lets not make this thread all dirty and full of personal insults or I will have to go all ninja mod on y'all.

DeletedUser

Guys lets not make this thread all dirty and full of personal insults or I will have to go all ninja mod on y'all.

Y'all? You spending way to much time with Nicole Scherzinger, these redneck women seriously mess up the whole languague. I'm Dutch, but if i was British, i'd be ashamed of people who say y'all or howdie. Just my opinion....

Ontopic:
I'm new here, started last night so don't know anyone yet. But so far i'd say i'm the best player because i am legen .... wait for it.... wait for it a little longer .... big anti-climax.... dary!

DeletedUser

Y'all? You spending way to much time with Nicole Scherzinger, these redneck women seriously mess up the whole languague. I'm Dutch, but if i was British, i'd be ashamed of people who say y'all or howdie. Just my opinion....

Ontopic:
I'm new here, started last night so don't know anyone yet. But so far i'd say i'm the best player because i am legen .... wait for it.... wait for it a little longer .... big anti-climax.... dary!

hello barney stinson