Top Heroes in your Vision

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Hey mates and matees (nvm, just the opposite gender in another way! :p ), it's been a good time in Dimale. And the forum was getting dull.

But you see, you will get a hero in your eyes, no matter how great hero you yourself are! Suppose a guy sends 3 CS from the same city in between 3 hours with a short TT, or maybe hits you with a slinger nuke after getting the slinger nuke from the same city killed a few hours ago, the Golden Bird in your eye. Or maybe someone popping up accurately from the bottom of the ocean just when your CS is about to park! The Seashore Hydra

Or maybe someone you noticed who seems like having no real life! Virtual life wooot! :pro:
I might have found one guy like this, I can only stare at him. I know there might be plenty more guys like him, but till now, he's my most active in most worlds hero, let's call him the Fire I guess, wherever you drop it, burns the forest down!
qX3bRGi.png

You might even have someone in your sight who just keeps the chatrooms alive! Or probably someone's gameplay you admire! :rolleyes: Lets see, you might even see a Phoenix nearby, whom you yourself rimmed once while world was starting, now you see him ruling an ocean with rim ocean bullies!. There might be negative heroes as well.

Let's hear your (D)Heroes in-game!

P.S: No noob heroes whom you admire pls (D)

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Eh come on! 50 view and yet none has seen any noteworthy hero? :supermad:

Come on don't be shy! You cannot be the only hero in Dimale! Let's help you, I will forget you called him your hero, whether good or bad, only ye who post shall be the heroes!! ;) I've buttered enough to make you guys post! Forum's going lazy! Heads up people!! :pro: Forum!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser10962

My personal hero is ril94. For being a shining example that players big on the points ranks are often truly terrible players :)

Bv2p71Z.png

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Those Erinys couldn't stand on their feet! Oh Hades your daughters sunk at the Ocean! :pro:

Btw, being player of a top alliance, this type of heroes are qualified in this thread if you say this might feet in "Noob of the Day" thread! ;)

DeletedUser10962

Those Erinys couldn't stand on their feet! Oh Hades your daughters sunk at the Ocean! :pro:

Btw, being player of a top alliance, this type of heroes are qualified in this thread if you say this might feet in "Noob of the Day" thread! ;)

Nah to be qualified for noob of the day it would suggest this is a level of noobiness he doesn't reach every day.