Top 'n Flop players

DeletedUser

Jealous little boy, nobody left in ke to do that for you? Ill bet you mail yourself ingame with love letters.

DeletedUser

Glad to see ArrZees offensive post has been removed.
No Need for those types of comments.

DeletedUser

What is it?

For someone to tell it like it is, one must first know what it actually is?

As usual, response such as this stem from a real base level, no intelegent thought, no wit and a humour that makes one cringe with embarrassment for him!
Rants and raves, forum responses, personal attacks in past PM's displays that this player is predodimantly functioning within the prefrontal lobe.
Attempts to guile others, intimidate, illicit responses through abuse and belittlement appears to display a lower level of social development of a person suffering from low self esteem desperate to build thermselves up by putting others down.
This is strongly re-enforced by the "win at all costs" attitude!
The picture.... you tell it like it is..... perhaps one may consider reposting it with the new names of RZ and spell king Graemejohn who is only seen to emerge as an alter ego should anyone dare to attack his beloved leader! Funny about that.....
There is an saying amongst facilitators when questioning the value of running initiative activities for corporate clients; "how you play is how you work", when you bring your miserable daily attitudes in here all you do is reflect, reinforce and perpetuate your negativity outside the cyberspace sphere.

So for reasons above I'm sure you can all guess who my No. 1 vote for flop is - I miss your PM's RZ since you had stopped writing after that last time you told me you were so clever by stacking your city with Bir's to watch my LS burn and I thanked you for allowing me to maximise the use of my double point token!

But enough of negativity in game play approaches.
I nominate 2 TOP players:
Firstly, it has already been mentioned above HHG's attitude towards his co-players more as a family than just an internet passing, as a leader taking time to get to know all his player with a strong intelligent wit with repose, quirkiness and an even stronger underlying sense of commitemnt to people who he has and will most likely never meet beyond the keyboard. Bust most of all respect not just for his team mates but also for the enemy, even though some of us may believe it is not warrented!
And Firstly again, Mr Labowski. His "don't care just have fun" attitude reflects my own, being: this IS just a game! Criticised for his gold spending too, but for those who are Mel Brooks fans - "If you got it flaunt it"

Perhaps there are others that might like to remember this IS just a game, it's not real, it is supposed to be fun!
Regards
Wimpy

View attachment 10478

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the biggest FLOP
same as everybody else, rz. but maybe not for the same obvious reasons. however, in the interest of being thorough, let me state the obvious reasons.

prior to the war between karma (fka as dreadfleet) rz tried and tried and tried to broker a deal. "let's just avoid each other and then we can come up with something so we can both WIN THE WW." but we said no. for our reasons, not relevant to this post. honkey, in a classic honkey move, even announced the start of the war in this forum, and forbade us from attacking until the official start.

at that point, the begging-for-peace-rz became the boasting-about-how they would beat us so bad and WIN THE WW.

so the war started. and the results started coming in. but it didnt stop rz, not initially. he started twisting numbers, and leaving stuff out conveniently. fortunately, we had honkey who loved numbers. and honks would take the time to go thru the numbers and show how rz was tilting them, and how lopsided in karma's favor they really were. but at that point rz promised "we are winning the war and we are gonna win the WW"

eventually, and this is a major accomplishment, the war results were so one-sided that even rz, with his remarkable ability to exist in this world but live in a totally different world found somewhere near his ego, could no longer even pretend that they were winning the war. so rz changed his tune. "we are letting you guys win these cities, and waste your slots, because we have a super duper secret strategy to WIN THE WW. THE WW ARE THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS" Now the war that they said they were gonna win, and failed, became a war they lost on purpose so they could win the WW.

Now at this point you may be thinking, "dude, why the all caps" thats because i want to highlight that no matter what ridiculous position rz has ever maintained, it always included winning the world wonder. rz has flipped and flopped but his one constant thing was to boast and taunt how he was gonna win the WW.

well,....until he didnt. he and his top rated alliance failed. miserably. spectacularly. and for every KE member who is not rz, i can very confidently tell you all this. you lost because of rz. his antics. his lies. his taunts. his forays into personal out of the game harassment. the coalition against you was forged in our mutual respect and friendship, but it was so long lasting and unbreakable because the universal thought was, "anybody but rz."

now that's the obvious reasons he is such a flop. he had one goal, and failed at it. not because of anyone else, but because of his personality.

the less obvious reasons that some of you may not know.

i have spent a fair amount of time attacking KE folks. and i can say this truthfully, rz doesnt fight for them. for example, once i was attacking one of gbang's city. rz had a city right by it. rz was online, because he was attacking me, and stuff. when i cleared rz's trips in gbang's cities, rz put some troops in there. i cleared them. and i put a cs in the city. (our cities were all neighbors) rz knew it. ole gbang not online. rz never did anything else, though he continued to launch attacks on me and the other people on the island for about 8 hours. i conquered the city with a few LS and a couple hundred troops. gbang comes back on. he was a decent fella and we talked. he had been travelling and at some sort of meeting and couldnt get online. i kinda gigged him a bit about the fact that no one in KE helped him. and he explained that he wasnt on to give notice to anyone. i told him rz knew, and he said rz denied it.

that's just one instance, there have been numerous others. many times were rz puts his troops behind other peoples troops. and fails to pitch in. sieges where you guys go all out to break it, and rz attacking me, but not the siege. multiple times.

so for all those reasons, the biggest flop is ole arrzee.

the top player? too many to mention really, but i will give a nod back to mr wimpy, who is a good-natured, honorable, and pleasant person. i've played a lot of these games, and he is one of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the things I've missed about Kos is your comms Jeff :D

edit; actually, I can voice an opinion, having been on Kos for a good while. Karma (& DF before) was a pleasure to play in as it always had a good % of good players but, despite everything, I think HHG deserves a nod for top player during the time I was active on the world anyway. Despite how my connection to him ended, he was a top man before that event, so credit where it's due.

Too many other quality players to mention but you all know who you are ...

DeletedUser

Know Bro'z playing for Karma and Elites, vibes from both crews agree that the HHG man was :cool: and the top man for sure despite being dealt some bad hands along the way, for sure when he stopped driving the bus Karma bro's lost their edge. So i'm hearing the HHG man as numero uno, with your man Jeff L Deux. Azee :supermad: a flop Eliteeeeee for sure, dude just overstepped too many lines of respect and decency, no place for personal issues on an internet GAME. Maybe dude has no life outside and has to have an end game to make fort knox-like Gold spending worthwhile? Thats cool, freedom of choice to spend your time as you please , but no excuses, thats NNNNNO EXCUSES for such personal and various in-game bans incurred, i'm sure youz decent folks allz dig this whatever your Crew colors.

Relentless dudes wearing the crown but only because Karma crew helped them put it on, dudes couldn't dress themselves. World would have been a big 3 way cake that nobody could eat on their own without that scenario for sure but KE's main man's fault for bringing that cosy togetherness upon the world. Think of that ole cute little AZee as a Big Golden Cupid i guess LOL.

Respect to the dudes still doing their thinggggg in that world. Balance has shifted from what my ears hear, Relentless happy with their crown have tried to return the favour to help Karma buddies to a crown but Karma fools are careless with a capital C not once but twice.

Have to agree with the Elites that Karma maybe no deserve a crown, only alliance not to break a wonder or even try, lost the edge man big time, man somebody pulled that Dogs teeth out somewhere along the line. Credit the Relentless dudes and Elites - dudes have broken wonders - 2 wonders in each deck, Bravo, Karma kinda fizzled in the ww era it seems?

My vibes on the Kos World? This is what my Bro's are preaching - Relentless dudes now sittin' on their porches in their rocking chairs watching the sunset go down on the world while politely still supporting their calamity Karma cousins.
All got too personal man, all about personal issues now. Karma crew obsessed about personal milestones and stopping Elites main man from winning anything rather than breaking wonders.Elites have their feet up and mainly tuned in to the simming channel but keeping one eye open and throwing the occasional rock into the water to ensure Karma ship stays holed coz they deserve NO fancy headgear, Elite's Big Chiefs obsession that they get no hatz and his own obsession about personal rankings in ABP - in true desperado manner mainly clearing his own crews inactives to get there. In the other Hood Relentless dudes just trying to stay awake now so respect.

As the sun goes down on world, on reflection, whats done is done.

Bygones man, decent dudes on both sides deserving a crown , man lock those leaders in a room and let them have the last dance together to the personal milestones records that the Big Kos DJ is playing - boom bang booooooooooommm while you dudes unite for the end of the world and take a crown for yuletide luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.(dip)