Top Ocean Alliances

DeletedUser48583

What control Indeed heard simmers playing sim city for us, building up juicy cities ripe for the taking.

63f837a2c6316cbae7f881044470522a.png

DeletedUser54661

Bring it punks. Whole alotta crap talking from people hiding in their massive MRA. At least Akilar, Jooser, Wolf and Geep Geep have been up here. The rest of you are just scared lil punks allied with everyone else around you.

DeletedUser55633

Hi everyone i was wondering if some people could shed some thoughts on my alliance War of Kings, we're in
O45

DeletedUser47822

Bring it punks. Whole alotta crap talking from people hiding in their massive MRA. At least Akilar, Jooser, Wolf and Geep Geep have been up here. The rest of you are just scared lil punks allied with everyone else around you.
I'm confused, how is those 4 players different ?
Just checked them out :3

DeletedUser1405

Just wondering, firstly where is the mod and Secondly why does every thread get spoilt by the same childish behaviour, if you want to kick each other in the nappies take it ingame.

DeletedUser55633

@Mike62 I mean i asked a genuine question earlier haha, but no response! I feel like if people also just ignore the people who are being/acting childish whoever they may or may not be, they would disappear pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Totally agree with you, the forums are not that active but they could also be forcing genuine people to stay away in fear of being mouthed off at, it does happen.

DeletedUser48583

@Mike62 I mean i asked a genuine question earlier haha, but no response! I feel like if people also just ignore the people who are being/acting childish whoever they may or may not be, they would disappear pretty quickly.
Trash talking is huge part of the externals. I can't comment much on your alliance as have next to no info on the area and wars.

And no that's not how externals or grepo for the matter work....
Trash talk is part of it and externals are here so you can pick other players if they deserve it or if you just don't like them.

DeletedUser1405

Think you need to go over what you have said, trash talk has its place in the forums but not in threads where it doesn't belong. All this does is spoil others enjoyment. Don't give a monkeys what people think of me i just like to have a decent forum to read and not to read the same BS in every thread from the same players.

Think you need to go over what you have said, trash talk has its place in the forums but not in threads where it doesn't belong. All this does is spoil others enjoyment. Don't give a monkeys what people think of me i just like to have a decent forum to read and not to read the same BS in every thread from the same players.
Meh doesn't matter which forum it is, it will all turn out the same lol

DeletedUser55529

If it wasn't for the trash talk, these forums would be deader thantbey already are.