Top Oceans Alliances

DeletedUser345

Can someone please answer my question? What did they do that is such a big deal?

Stole an alliance's name and image, EN are number 1 on Myonia but they came from another world before that.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about the real one not the one in thebes. What is the big deal with the real one? Why are we supposed to be worried if the real one really was in thebes?

Ask Kronnoss ...
They were a legendary team ;)

DeletedUser

Why don't you talk about the real one in the respective forum? I have no clue what you nerds are talking about.

DeletedUser

Why don't you talk about the real one in the respective forum? I have no clue what you nerds are talking about.

?
Which one?
Winners of Rho?
Soon-to-be winners of Myonia?
The fake soon-to-be rimmed in Thebes?

Rho ones are absolute beasts :p
They were/are on of the best alliances in grepo history (In many peoples opinions #1 but I disagree).
Nothing more has to be said there :D

DeletedUser

?
Which one?
Winners of Rho?

They were/are on of the best alliances in grepo history (In many peoples opinions #1 but I disagree).

Well thank you for the info. Now I am scared.

DeletedUser

The one in Rho was the best there was. EN is the greatest alliance.

DeletedUser

?
Which one?
Winners of Rho?

Don't forget they were pretty beast in Bello for awhile there too. Outlasted and if I'm not mistaken took down Pink Death (An Atti/daiz/jen alliance)

DeletedUser

Every server is different. A name is just a name.

Let's stick to reviews based on their progress in this world, if you don't mind...

DeletedUser345

Yeah I really could care less about the alliance that won rho that has nothing to do with the alliance in Thebes. As far as I'm concerned this is all spam.

Its to do with Thebes but the one in Thebes is trying to copy and set themselves up as them.

DeletedUser39031

Its to do with Thebes but the one in Thebes is trying to copy and set themselves up as them.
Exactly how it is relevant. My first comment is in response to Smilodon saying that they had the ocean for sure, implying that their names were confused

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter, they changed their name to -contagious-

-Vys

DeletedUser20492

Didn't we cover the whole "other worlds don't matter" question once already?

hatsnboots said:
...two neutered dogs fighting over who had the biggest testicles last week...

I have a really far-out, radical idea:

How about if we look at the alliances in Thebes, and talk about how the alliances in Thebes are doing instead of bickering about whose daddy was bigger than whose daddy during their generation.

DeletedUser19042

I'm locking this thread until I have the time to do some clean up. It's nothing but spam.

DeletedUser19042

Thread re-opened.

Please stay on topic. Everything else will be considered as spam, and will be dealt with as such!

Sincerely,
J

DeletedUser

Thread re-opened.

Please stay on topic. Everything else will be considered as spam, and will be dealt with as such!

Sincerely,
J

bam, and half the thread dissapears! :D

back on topic... it looks as if we already have some conquest-ready players in this world. pretty scary considering we are still 2 days till the end of BP.
glad they're not in my ocean :p

i wonder what will happen once BP ends in o44. with so many alliances banded together near the top of the leaderboards, cant help but think they will turn on one-another at some point, there simply isn't enough competition. or perhaps they all want to sim their way to 12k cities before they start proper conquests, lol

DeletedUser

Was absolutely gobsmacked to see the increase in city points in the top 10 players since 8 hours ago...

Think there are some quiet alliances in the mix, I gradually simmed my way through the top 60 alliances earlier and I have to say I would be more concerned with some beneath the top 10. I can't wait till BP ends!

DeletedUser25249

Well the map is a little heavy on the east, o64 nearly has more towns than o45/44

DeletedUser

Lol

South East O 55

im confused, hold on.... A team?

For some horrible reason, and the gamma players will know what i mean... they remind me of SWAT

Lol i remember swat this is gonna be funny if they follow there shoes.