Top 12 top players

DeletedUser

you participate by existing in the world, that's like a professional athlete standing there while his team gets beaten to a pulp and at the end say, "well I didn't do anything so I didn't lose."

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Did we lose on Caly? I can't remember us participating in the WW's lol, so how can we lose something if we didn't even participate.
I do remember us grabbing one of your ww's which resulted in the disbanding of your alliance, but that's something else ;)

lurker ;) - was looking forward to you coming to Cyth as well. You remember wrongly, we all ghosted, you never took a WW city.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I never said anything about myself, and I don't play nysa
bezradny.gif

my bad, getting you confuzzled with someone else. Still fight on...

DeletedUser22708

lurker ;) - was looking forward to you coming to Cyth as well. You remember wrongly, we all ghosted, you never took a WW city.

Don't have enough time to play another world, but i'm looking out for a world with my kind of settings. I've finally gotten the app lol
Btw, i did take a WW city since you guys sent over 40k LS + 700 mantis trying to break the siege which gave me over 400k DBP in one day

DeletedUser22650

Did we lose on Caly? I can't remember us participating in the WW's lol, so how can we lose something if we didn't even participate.
I do remember us grabbing one of your ww's which resulted in the disbanding of your alliance, but that's something else ;)

you gave all your cities near us away and moved to the rim where you hid until the server was over then mopped up ppls ghosts as they left for new maps.....did i miss anything? i think that was your whole caly campaign in a nutshell :p

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Don't have enough time to play another world, but i'm looking out for a world with my kind of settings. I've finally gotten the app lol
Btw, i did take a WW city since you guys sent over 40k LS + 700 mantis trying to break the siege which gave me over 400k DBP in one day

I meant while everyone in Hate was still playing, obviously easier when hardly anyone was left to defend - well the few that were there, gave you some dbp - made you the top dog no doubt?

DeletedUser22708

you gave all your cities near us away and moved to the rim where you hid until the server was over then mopped up ppls ghosts as they left for new maps.....did i miss anything? i think that was your whole caly campaign in a nutshell :p

Haha dux, how many times are you gonna bring this up? As i've said before, i moved to the rim due to time constraints. I didn't lose any city to you guys while i was in the core and you hardly attacked me while i was there. When i was at the rim founding some cities, the golden dawn started attacking me, i had some time again which i put to good use and attack back. Then you guys started absorbing all the alliances in the north so you became my new enemy. You should give a bit more respect to those who fought me after you left since they were in your alliance.

DeletedUser22708

I meant while everyone in Hate was still playing, obviously easier when hardly anyone was left to defend - well the few that were there, gave you some dbp - made you the top dog no doubt?

"Few", still triple the size of the small alliance i put together ;)

DeletedUser22708

But let's not dwell on things from the past, hopefully i'll be up against you guys very soonish again ;)

DeletedUser25249

Back on topic,

Someone who wont be making the list for several reasons, lets debate what these may be?
d41b2daf5b.jpg

DeletedUser32250

Back on topic,

Someone who wont be making the list for several reasons, lets debate what these may be?
d41b2daf5b.jpg

90 trans sinking with 1440 souls aboard? Maybe they all wanted to re think their life with Hades?
John, what happened here? :)