Top 12 top players

DeletedUser34939

Seriously mojo, I'm going to have to learn nothing from you. And me mad? Lol.... Just really amused to see you being such a poor character, using innuendos to foster your ego. If you thought or you still think I would try to amass evidence to prove you wrong ... lolz, you're dead wrong. Those whom I played with or against know very well how I gain my BPs so there's nothing I have to prove.

PS: of course, any intelligent being can see for him/herself what was your point.

First off, chalna is a creationist. After arguing with him about evolution and seeing how he's able to side step every piece of evidence thrown at him I'm pretty sure I could dance circles around anything you've got to explain your BP gains.

Second, innuendo doesn't foster my ego. My ego spews innuendo. I know I know it's like the chicken and the egg debate but in this case we can be certain the ego definitely came first.

Lastly, what in gods name does that PS mean? I dunno if I'm just not reading it right in relation to my previous post or if your third world broken English just isn't translating.

DeletedUser

(facepalm) you were blathering, just like i was blathering, neither of us had proof of anything :rolleyes:

ontopic: mojo get's his bp from killing all my empty transports.

DeletedUser29152

You guys forget cdc is in o54 and are mostly noobs...plus every o54 alliance is at war with mn so that bp won't be that hard to achieve

DeletedUser9465

Nah Kudiwa, they don't forget anything and they don't intend to prove anything. They're just like little bugs, trolling and spamming in order to look awesome and witty. I guess this makes them feel good about themselves or something. Best to ignore them.

DeletedUser29152

the true question is how does Navalus (world #1) have 56 cities but only 219k BP? His wallet must be aching from buying all that gold

DeletedUser10527

Robbyn is one of the best players I've played with. Always there to help in Att or Def in the first sheet on point ranks, BP and Att most.
We all know all this. No others words can be said.

DeletedUser

the reverse of the belief that church and state should be separated baby, oh yeah baby :cool:

DeletedUser34939

dude I have posted like 5 times in the last week. Then again considering how dead these forums are I suppose you can call that hijacking.