Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
no, certainly this can't be true. I mean, imagine being 8 MILLION POINTS (so 500+ cities) BIGGER than rank 3 and starting a coalition. I thought you don't do MRA super coalitions @princess Kuini ?
Wait... Arent you in the great coalition too?.. Your alliance or rather, the one your with for now and all the others.. Bit pot and kettle dont you think or does this not apply to you because....?
Let me guess, it does not apply to you because your alliance is not bigger than #3 yet.. but if it was, it would not apply because it wouldnt suit you, would it.. lol get back to scheming in game, your way better at that.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Wait... Arent you in the great coalition too?.. Your alliance or rather, the one your with for now and all the others.. Bit pot and kettle dont you think or does this not apply to you because....?
Let me guess, it does not apply to you because your alliance is not bigger than #3 yet.. but if it was, it would not apply because it wouldnt suit you, would it.. lol get back to scheming in game, your way better at that.

my alliance? I didn't know my alliance was here. I'm neither the pot nor the kettle, just a TF foot solider. yet you seem to be both. if we were here, you'd know, I'm just here to point out the facts, which is that you, @princess Kuini have in fact made two teams, both rank 1 and 2 (kudos), you hold 8 million points on sons, I suppose 5 mill if you want to count sons of thor. And at least 4 mil on the russians. Yet you, PK, have created a coalition that includes Shady, drunken, sons (both teams), fun with flags, and who knows who else to fight a team that, your team alone dwarfs.

Again, I speak in facts dear, no more no less. Don't like it? Don't be mad at me, I'm no mirror

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yet you, PK, have created a coalition that includes Shady, drunken, sons (both teams), fun with flags, and who knows who else to fight a team that, your team alone dwarfs.

Again, I speak in facts dear, no more no less. Don't like it? Don't be mad at me, I'm no mirror

All wings of Hounds/Flags, Sons, and True fear from what i remember, not sure if they added more alliances in the coalition since its creation

DeletedUser56742

How can you disrespect the Union like this? This is totally unacceptable. Please back up your claims with FACTS and EVIDENCE.

Cant believe they disrespect your union like this. This is unaceptable. You can find me in the game for pm conversation about this if you want comrade, together we shall conquer this server. FOR THE BANDA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has problems against the Banda SHALL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME!( I can no longer watch how these honest men AND girls(pm me zaykas))) are being accused of untrueinesses. You shall never be as good as the banda because you are just noob you dont need to cry for it))

DeletedUser55437

tenor.gif

DeletedUser10810

my alliance? I didn't know my alliance was here. I'm neither the pot nor the kettle, just a TF foot solider. yet you seem to be both. if we were here, you'd know, I'm just here to point out the facts, which is that you, @princess Kuini have in fact made two teams, both rank 1 and 2 (kudos), you hold 8 million points on sons, I suppose 5 mill if you want to count sons of thor. And at least 4 mil on the russians. Yet you, PK, have created a coalition that includes Shady, drunken, sons (both teams), fun with flags, and who knows who else to fight a team that, your team alone dwarfs.

Interesting! And I thought NutsNBoltz playing this strategy game for a long time now.

My bad. I didn't know you still learning the Grepolis tactics. Well, good facts. Of course you are not made of glass, so no mirror but try to get the underlying facts, strategies and in-game politics in a better experienced way. I am sure you will reach there soon. If you need more help, you can message me in game, I will give some time to make you understand how a strategy game is played.

Last edited by a moderator:

HyKe

Hipparchus
hahahaahahaha how good u are to say ''fear is justified''???? hahahahhahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.