Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Cheers mate, I have sent you an in game message looking for assistance, hoping to hear soon :)

View attachment 14334
lol.. Seems you have forgotten our own hashed up def tab in EN117.. brokebacks had one that looked very similar.. but thats not you, you dont make coalitions to take out a enemy hahaha.. you are beyond laughable at sharing your own teams plans.. whats next?, show the russians where your team mates are going to attack.. or how much defence is in one of their cities.. Classy Nuts.. tsk tsk and all because you are trying your best to direct world hate on shadies, for that you will cut your nose off to spite your face.. Your Agenda has never been hidden even before joining this world, so readible.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
lol.. Seems you have forgotten our own hashed up def tab in EN117.. brokebacks had one that looked very similar.. but thats not you, you dont make coalitions to take out a enemy hahaha.. you are beyond laughable at sharing your own teams plans.. whats next?, show the russians where your team mates are going to attack.. or how much defence is in one of their cities.. Classy Nuts.. tsk tsk and all because you are trying your best to direct world hate on shadies, for that you will cut your nose off to spite your face.. Your Agenda has never been hidden even before joining this world, so readible.

I came like to the BBM super team and I don't agree of what they did but hey, I got my free swords and got to beat on bloods, so that is what it is.

And no duh, like I am on the externals publicly denouncing what you do, or have you never actually looked up the definition of hidden so you just assume it means "publicly tell everyone what you're going to do".

Last edited by a moderator:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Lol, this of course makes sense to you.. still harping on about The Shady Crew, whilst publicly showing everyone your alliances forum.. I maintain, where will this end? Showing the op Tab of your alliances too haha.. (Nose/Face)...
Where is the "Too Funny" button Inno..

DeletedUser10810

Cheers mate, I have sent you an in game message looking for assistance, hoping to hear soon :)

View attachment 14334

Your message is replied. I suggest you to go play a First person shooter game, not a strategy game.

Hey Brother, thanks for looking at my profile. I appreciate the time you spent for this.
if this is for insult, I will suggest you to leave this here as you and I both know your history from many past servers. You were with us in 120 as well.

Every single time you end up in similar way. Did your stats helped you in anyway there? I do keep telling people around stat means nothing in this game except ranking and chest thumping. A war can't be won by stats. I will not repeat the same thing again here as I am not that significant in this world yet. I am working on it and I am sure I will be able to give a reply to this banter soon enough in a friendly way by sharing another screenshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I can't imagine they were too bothered about the 1k city in O55.

its not about the city/location/size its about russians stopping to play the game smart and randomly colonizing cities quite far away to attempt to stack it for nothing... doing it like that will result in less local defense for their 45 cities ;)

Esik

Taxiarch
But when I see more than 50 attacks on same sec that has to create some doubts right?
Yes, that's true, but now in the game I can't remember when we launched attacks so close. If there is evidence, send me the mail in game. It got very interesting.
In my experience I can remember about 10-15 (it depends on the number of cities) in 1 second, well, it was random and skill, when it happened in 1-2 conquests out of 10, it is almost normal, but if it happens more often, strange.
For example, one of my best timeslot conquests, but not the best.
If you have the skills, a fast internet and a comp, 2-3 conq out of 10 can be like that

Attachments

• 1601663085596.png
    1601663085596.png
    964.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 1601663119923.png
    1601663119923.png
    989.5 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.