Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
?

tum89N0.png

might as well start adding True Fear losses on the 2nd side.

DeletedUser55290

You have a cool list of our enemies, you can immediately see how you all think)and you can immediately see what a beautiful war)

DeletedUser55290

I totally agree that it remains to tell them to stop the attacks on us and start beating you !! everything is in your hands, make the fairy tale true)

DeletedUser55290

Listen, friends, how your allies treat you, I would think that after such a spit, not to go to the other side, here at least they will tell you the truth with whom you are)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Thats why the Russians flip so much then .. nice to know you consider them losers as well then LB :p

its an usual sign of not lack of skill in organizing proper defense strategy or snipes when you are forced to flip so often, and considering majority of them have really good sniping addons i'm amazed that they are reduced to flipping cities.

its an usual sign of not lack of skill in organizing proper defense strategy or snipes when you are forced to flip so often, and considering majority of them have really good sniping addons i'm amazed that they are reduced to flipping cities.
Yes, russians using any way they can not to lose a city means they suck at organizing defense, its not like theres 7 alliances bashing on them

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes, russians using any way they can not to lose a city means they suck at organizing defense, its not like theres 7 alliances bashing on them

well look at few examples and tell me what is good/smart defense and what is not.

1. Colonize baby cities in 55 randomly, and stack them with dlu so they can die and have way less defense to actually defend their cities in 45.
2. Flip cities with wall lvl 0, and immediately after the flip drop 600+ fts into it so they can die on terrible ratios for them and again have less defense for cities with walls.
3. Send naval defense to revolted cities bit by bit so they can be killed on relative good ratios and never fully stack.

maybe someone should teach me how to defend properly if this above is truly the way to play revolt..

Status
Not open for further replies.