Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I'm pretty well aware of what's happening in-game and none of the "hidden messages" here (and yes I did find some) were anything that wasn't actually common knowledge in alliance forums. Unless I'm missing a second layer of hidden messages, but my faith in the Grepolis externals community is not that high.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I hear TF players are handing off cities as well .. you lot are that desperate .. Fiasco cities being passed to them next or is it only TF that pay them

You really got me there Deb

Me 10 mins after reading this sick burn:

29gymp.jpg

Last edited:

curadh

Phrourach
Talking about handoffs
View attachment 14370
We don't hand off cities to the Russians though to stop them attacking us like TF do we? Noticed Ahr-Ex has made sure her cities are safe by being in FU and I expect to see James jumping there the moment one of his is demanded ... oh wait James doesn't do frontlines does he .. has to have a meat shield between him and any enemy. I feel sorry for the TF members that have to pay (with their cities) to keep the Russians placated ... can't be very many players in TF that are happy about it

DeletedUser57495

my secretary general forbade me to write here!
They will torture me again.
but can't do anything:
C'mon!
Oh, won't you take me home tonight?
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Oh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round
Fat bottomed…

DeletedUser56742

We don't hand off cities to the Russians though to stop them attacking us like TF do we? Noticed Ahr-Ex has made sure her cities are safe by being in FU and I expect to see James jumping there the moment one of his is demanded ... oh wait James doesn't do frontlines does he .. has to have a meat shield between him and any enemy. I feel sorry for the TF members that have to pay (with their cities) to keep the Russians placated ... can't be very many players in TF that are happy about it
What are you talking about?

pgalland25

Strategos

You're right, I am FURIOUS

Drill

Chiliarch
you're just cry because you cannot destroy the banda))) or the true fear)))) or the true fiasco))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.