Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sorry.. is this Sorin Markov and the Ocean 24 mandem from 122?

i had 1 city in your ocean and made Gregos XLVI ghost bruv allow yourself
I think I have one city in O24 in en122 and that's just to farm gold. So yeh. My real ocean there is O36 and I don't play that much since my alliance died there. So what's your point?

Do you know weird it is when someone who isn't on/involved in the server shows up and starts moralizing?
What makes you think I'm not involved in the server? Sure, I don't play it, doesn't mean I don't have a pretty good idea what's going on. And anyway, playing or not has nothing to do with morals or propaganda tactics, so I don't see your point either.

It is true, posts are against moralizing))), but do not drop, why on the server, but only on the external?)))) @Sorin Markov
factual, why to one posting against our union))) but only on keyboard forum, not on game))) @Sorin Markov
I don't understand how people like you can talk without playing games?) @Sorin Markov
Same as with Sloth. I know what's happening in Asine even if I personally don't play. I notice none of you criticized Yoss for the same thing.

Drill

Chiliarch
you talk bad on our performance vs sheldiess)))

have u done research)))

sheldy with 20 million point)) make coalition to fight the banda who have 12 million point))))

have you realise this cowardly play))

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
you talk bad on our performance vs sheldiess)))

have u done research)))

sheldy with 20 million point)) make coalition to fight the banda who have 12 million point))))

have you realise this cowardly play))
Ok? All I said was that y'all are unlikely to last. Facing a coalition that's about 5x your size (if I remember correctly), is this statement incorrect? I never said y'all weren't doing good for your situation (you are), but that doesn't mean you're doing good overall.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Too funny.. Leave this Playcenter room for the babies to express themselves for a day and it still be talking shyte .. no ones having anything decent to say, because nothing decent is happening..
News Flash.
The disciples of "Fiascos' (even though they dont know it yet), True Fear, handed off cities to their "russian buddies", they put their money with the Russians..

Fiascos, whose words worth a grain and only a grain of salt, also today are handing off cities to Russians
03e34b63421b85625b570bfd51dcca85.png
Sell it how you all want.. Shadies dont do deals with botters period.. if that guts you.. "Sorry bout it".. You would be the first two alliances Fiasco and True Fear, who have ever done this with the russians.. haha that will take you both down the road of trustworthy alliances "Ever".. Who cares, spin it however you want to, we all know, You sided with cheaters.. OOOSH, End of story.

Too funny.. Leave this Playcenter room for the babies to express themselves for a day and it still be talking shyte .. no ones having anything decent to say, because nothing decent is happening..
News Flash.
The disciples of "Fiascos' (even though they dont know it yet), True Fear, handed off cities to their "russian buddies", they put their money with the Russians..

Fiascos, whose words worth a grain and only a grain of salt, also today are handing off cities to Russians
Sell it how you all want.. Shadies dont do deals with botters period.. if that guts you.. "Sorry bout it".. You would be the first two alliances Fiasco and True Fear, who have ever done this with the russians.. haha that will take you both down the road of trustworthy alliances "Ever".. Who cares, spin it however you want to, we all know, You sided with cheaters.. OOOSH, End of story.
lol no one likes us? thats new.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
News Flash.

After everything in 115 Fiasco's word is worth a grain of salt? Ouch oh well. What is it with everyone questioning's Fiasco's word yet time and time again, when it comes to the test Fiasco has always held its end. also i believe former fiasco members here are just foot soldiers here. Very sexy foot soldiers btw, would put the 300 to shame.

With all due respect pk, i know your not the botting type and i know you would not promote it.

But turning a blind eye on significant number of proven botters, players who have been banned multiple time not just once. And we are not even talking about just one player here there is a few in the mix. Lets not forget the ones who haven't been banned for it, but are botting clear as daylight. Oh hey there Night!!
the hypocrisy is immense, your not waving a sword of righteousness

The only difference is True Fear doesn't wanna join your coalition and kill the world already. Spectators like me would find it real boring if that were a thing

As for the first team who first sided with cheaters, (if you can call TF not wanting to be a part of a cuddle fest joining the other side - kinda shows how much of a cuddle fest it is) i am gonna guess you haven't been around as long as me, but in more recent times if you could kindly recall 110. Pretty sure Turks were a thing and pretty sure the guys responsible for that one are chillin with ya hmmm.
Technically you are right as you did say first to do it with the Russians, that world was turks. Got me there..

Grepolis is a wheel, sometimes you will be on top sometime you will end up in the ground. TF not wanting to join your fight helps keep the wheel spinning that tiny bit longer before it settles.

BONUS:
Shadies calling out Russians for botting be like
1602241999337.png

Last edited:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
With all due respect pk, i know your not the botting type and i know you would not promote it.

But turning a blind eye on significant number of proven botters, players who have been banned multiple time not just once. And we are not even talking about just one player here there is a few in the mix. Lets not forget the ones who haven't been banned for it, but are botting clear as daylight. Oh hey there Night!!
The hypocrisy is immense, your not waving a sword of righteous justice here.

Lol.. Show me a shady botter here and now.. Show me one who is cheating, spying, talking shyte like fiasco 117 world.. OH thats right you dont want the spy exposed yet lol.. all good, it dont matter, you need spies in camps.. We will just do it the old way.. you know, the "fight way", may have slipped a few of your leaders, who have been great fighters.. now, you all want to go around, playing a cheat game and call it winning
haha. "What evers gonna float your boat"

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Lol.. Show me a shady botter here and now.. Show me one who is cheating, spying, talking shyte like fiasco 117 world.. OH thats right you dont want the spy exposed yet lol.. all good, it dont matter, you need spies in camps.. We will just do it the old way.. you know, the "fight way", may have slipped a few of your leaders, who have been great fighters.. now, you all want to go around, playing a cheat game and call it winning

I will start with my favorite, my main man Ach. The myth, the legend, the Ghost. 3 times too in a single world. lets not forget his multi account either
Btw I hinted to another one in the original post so thats 2 names for you now.

117-> that's BBM pretty sure that was Mac-man. Nuts dropping in the middle of bloods like later on just to toy with bloods, you were there lol. Why you trying to spin that. Wasnt it mac grape and erik or something runnin that show.

And spies? really? comon lol. did you forget Sloth? didn't you lot call him Varys lol? I mean you already have Slumpi keepin tabs on Sons for you lot.
Oops was i supposed to say that my bad....

oh and my boys in Fiasco "who have been great fighters?" Nothing past tense about that one. They are

Last edited:

DeletedUser55290

I can only say that after all the checks we do not have more than one ban, and your players began to disappear further, I think there’s no need to say?)

Status
Not open for further replies.