Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56742

Too funny.. Leave this Playcenter room for the babies to express themselves for a day and it still be talking shyte .. no ones having anything decent to say, because nothing decent is happening..
News Flash.
The disciples of "Fiascos' (even though they dont know it yet), True Fear, handed off cities to their "russian buddies", they put their money with the Russians..

Fiascos, whose words worth a grain and only a grain of salt, also today are handing off cities to Russians
03e34b63421b85625b570bfd51dcca85.png
Sell it how you all want.. Shadies dont do deals with botters period.. if that guts you.. "Sorry bout it".. You would be the first two alliances Fiasco and True Fear, who have ever done this with the russians.. haha that will take you both down the road of trustworthy alliances "Ever".. Who cares, spin it however you want to, we all know, You sided with cheaters.. OOOSH, End of story.
ACHILLEUS85 LMAO

DeletedUser55290

It's probably time to write complaints, as you look, not 2-3 after checking the field community of the righteous will be banned)

DeletedUser55290

[QUOTE = "foogaloowhoOP, post: 1073022, member: 52499"]
В конце концов, в 115 слове Фиаско стоит недоверие? Ой, да ладно. Что происходит со всеми, кто снова и снова сомневается в слове Fiasco, когда дело доходит до испытаний, Fiasco всегда терпел поражение. Также я считаю, что бывшие участники фиаско здесь просто пешие солдаты. Кстати, очень сексуальные пехотинцы посрамили бы 300 человек.

При всем уважении, pk, я знаю, что вы не любитель ботов, и я знаю, что вы не будете его продвигать.

Но закрывать глаза на значительное количество проверенных боттеров, игроков, которых забанили несколько раз, а не один раз. И мы даже не говорим об одном игроке, здесь несколько игроков. Не будем забывать о тех, кто не был забанен за это, но работает как дневной свет. О, привет, ночь !!
лицемерие безмерно, ты не размахиваешь мечом правды

Единственная разница в том, что True Fear не хочет присоединяться к вашей коалиции и уже убивать мир. Зрителям вроде меня было бы очень скучно, если бы это было так

Что касается первой команды, которая первой встала на сторону читеров, (если вы можете позвонить TF, не желая участвовать в фестивале объятий, присоединившись к другой стороне - вроде как показывает, насколько это праздник объятий), я думаю, вы не знаете они были здесь столько же, сколько и я, но если вы помните 110. Уверен, что турки были чем-то особенным, и почти уверен, что парни, ответственные за это, болтают с тобой, хм.
Технически вы правы, поскольку вы сказали, что сначала сделали это с русскими, с этим миром с турками. Получил меня там ..

Греполис - это колесо, иногда вы будете на вершине, иногда окажетесь в земле. TF, который не хочет присоединяться к вашей битве, помогает держать колесо еще немного, прежде чем оно успокоится.

БОНУС:
Шейди, призывающие русских к ботинкам
View attachment 14372
[/ QUOTE]
After everything in 115 Fiasco's word is worth a grain of salt? Ouch oh well. What is it with everyone questioning's Fiasco's word yet time and time again, when it comes to the test Fiasco has always held its end. also i believe former fiasco members here are just foot soldiers here. Very sexy foot soldiers btw, would put the 300 to shame.

With all due respect pk, i know your not the botting type and i know you would not promote it.

But turning a blind eye on significant number of proven botters, players who have been banned multiple time not just once. And we are not even talking about just one player here there is a few in the mix. Lets not forget the ones who haven't been banned for it, but are botting clear as daylight. Oh hey there Night!!
the hypocrisy is immense, your not waving a sword of righteousness

The only difference is True Fear doesn't wanna join your coalition and kill the world already. Spectators like me would find it real boring if that were a thing

As for the first team who first sided with cheaters, (if you can call TF not wanting to be a part of a cuddle fest joining the other side - kinda shows how much of a cuddle fest it is) i am gonna guess you haven't been around as long as me, but if you remember 110. Pretty sure Turks were a thing and pretty sure the guys responsible for that one are chillin with ya hmmm.
Technically you are right as you did say first to do it with the Russians, that world ha turks. Got me there..

Grepolis is a wheel, sometimes you will be on top sometime you will end up in the ground. TF not wanting to join your fight helps keep the wheel spinning that tiny bit longer before it settles.

BONUS:
Shadies calling out Russians for botting be like
View attachment 14372
Fiasco is the only one in this world who was not afraid to fight with us one on one! And the top 1 asked the whole world to help them in fear of seeing their eyes are big)

DeletedUser55290

I can say for the Torah without offense, but they are ready to give both yours and ours) if the majority were on our side, they would not have uttered a word)

DeletedUser55290

and I can add, we do not abandon our own people, if they are with us, then we will help them to the end and do not try to use them!

Achileus85

Phrourach
No evidence haha :) against @Achileus85 would you look at that. haha :)
Your lucky haha :) me and moley are not in the server haha :) to rim you again :) hahahah :) :) :)

Banned three times hahaha... :) OH NO! wait! my bad. FIasco hacked him. Right right gotta get my story straight ain't that right lass @TJ Kaniben

(forgot how that monkey typed was it the smiley first? asking for a friend)
three times? As far I know, there was 2 not 3. But according that second time I was not even online all day when got banned for nothing again, I will not be surprised that there was another time I did not noticed, because did not played. Must be you guys know better as you were so obsessed by taking my last city to get rid of me in Kelenderis. You were really so afraid of me, heh?
Both times mods did not provided me any prove that I was using some illegal scripts. If they ban now for quickly send/cancel/send attacks by using attack planner (so do not have to write down units every time), then let it be, I am bot myself then.

Drill

Chiliarch
three times? As far I know, there was 2 not 3. But according that second time I was not even online all day when got banned for nothing again, I will not be surprised that there was another time I did not noticed, because did not played. Must be you guys know better as you were so obsessed by taking my last city to get rid of me in Kelenderis. You were really so afraid of me, heh?
Both times mods did not provided me any prove that I was using some illegal scripts. If they ban now for quickly send/cancel/send attacks by using attack planner (so do not have to write down units every time), then let it be, I am bot myself then.
said every banned botter ever))))

DeletedUser48256

@iMrCornetto familiar city names? upcoming ban for multi? who knows..

Please enlighten me as to the name of my other supposed account, because I have no idea:D

Someone has stolen my city naming system?? There will be a reckoning.

I don't know if you know me very well but I'm not the kind of person to hide behind another account name, I'm far too mouthy and boastful for that :cool:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Lol.. Show me a shady botter here and now.. Show me one who is cheating, spying, talking shyte like fiasco 117 world.. OH thats right you dont want the spy exposed yet lol.. all good, it dont matter, you need spies in camps.. We will just do it the old way.. you know, the "fight way", may have slipped a few of your leaders, who have been great fighters.. now, you all want to go around, playing a cheat game and call it winning
haha. "What evers gonna float your boat"

What? What? What???? 117? What you meant to say was to inform the players about how:

YOU, @princess Kuini WERE A MEMBER OF COUNCIL AND DEF COORDINATOR ON 117 THE WHOLE SERVER
Any dishonor and crap you're talking about. that's on you, not Fiasco. Because Fiasco was not there.

SlothTzu

Strategos

Cool story bro. This is the "official" one, but we know you told your leaders the truth behind your bans and they let it slip.

8666966c5838da381d2c53ac7b637674.png

Note: He got another ban about 2-3 weeks after this conversation. I reported him myself.

Show me a shady botter here and now..

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Oh my bad, just twice. Makes it soooo much better lol. And afraid of you? I am not the one that got rimmed kek.

What you gonna do, suicide Ur own troops on me for BP?

Last edited:

Achileus85

Phrourach
Cool story bro. This is the "official" one, but we know you told your leaders the truth behind your bans and they let it slip.

8666966c5838da381d2c53ac7b637674.png

Note: He got another ban about 2-3 weeks after this conversation. I reported him myself.
Oh lol you keep that screenshot to follow me all the years hehe :D
Yea I told leaders the truth, that I was not using any bots, thats all. Believe or not, thats your problem already.
And that was hilarious that you reported me because saw 1m silver in cave (in frontline city). Thats something you saw first time in life heh?

Status
Not open for further replies.