Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Cool story bro. This is the "official" one, but we know you told your leaders the truth behind your bans and they let it slip.

8666966c5838da381d2c53ac7b637674.png

Note: He got another ban about 2-3 weeks after this conversation. I reported him myself.
I suppose we should not talk about @poopstan breaking the rules and encouraging others to break the rules aswell on 115..
Other then that Shady is squeeky clean!

SlothTzu

Strategos
Oh lol you keep that screenshot to follow me all the years hehe :D
Yea I told leaders the truth, that I was not using any bots, thats all. Believe or not, thats your problem already.
And that was hilarious that you reported me because saw 1m silver in cave (in frontline city). Thats something you saw first time in life heh?

Years? This was like 2-3 months ago?

Me and Gant took like 10 cities from you and you had 1.08m silver in every one. Obvious cave autofill.

But keep telling lies.

Achileus85

Phrourach
Oh my bad, just twice. Makes it soooo much better lol. And afraid of you? I am not the one that got rimmed kek.

What you gonna do, suicide Ur own troops on me for BP?
Being rimmed while player got banned. Mhmm lol what a achievement. While I was playing active you were all pissing in pants and were not able to take single city in your core and had to keep all that island stacked lol. Of course I understand why did you used the moment I got banned to take even my last city, not even bother to keep it after that.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Being rimmed while player got banned. Mhmm lol what a achievement. While I was playing active you were all pissing in pants and were not able to take single city in your core and had to keep all that island stacked lol. Of course I understand why did you used the moment I got banned to take even my last city, not even bother to keep it after that.
was this the first time or the third time you got banned, its a shame we never got to see the fourth time as you was rimmed by then suppose we can see it on this world though!

Achileus85

Phrourach
Years? This was like 2-3 months ago?

Me and Gant took like 10 cities from you and you had 1.08m silver in every one. Obvious cave autofill.

But keep telling lies.
Is there any bot that fill cave exactly 1,08 silver in cave, not more? Well you may know better than me. You can ask my teammates that took other my cities, they all had different cave depth in every city.
So, I got banned for quick attack/cancel, and then for too deep caves. And mods did not explained me anything. What next? Ban for attacking anyone?

TromboneTom

Strategos
Is there any bot that fill cave exactly 1,08 silver in cave, not more? Well you may know better than me. You can ask my teammates that took other my cities, they all had different cave depth in every city.
So, I got banned for quick attack/cancel, and then for too deep caves. And mods did not explained me anything. What next? Ban for attacking anyone?
There is no need to delete your posts
1602256397659.png

princess Kuini

Phrourach
From what I saw in 115 and 122, hard to fight when half your alliance is in VM, tbh.
Then again, we can hack accounts to remove VMs apparently. Might need to do that if we want a fight instead of the walkovers that were the previous 2 worlds
122 lol get your princesses right galfriend

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You’re gonna do it the old fashioned “fight way?” With that many allies? Not likely.

You “coalition” members know how many of your friends are miserable allied to Shady? Just like we were. Are shady members rude in forum? Domineering? Passive aggressive and bossy? That was our experience also.

I don’t know much about the Russian teams to be honest but I know waaaay too much about the Shadows.

WE FIGHT MUCH HARD FOR UNION GLORY. WE SASS THE SLOTH.
Hoooooo dear am I glad I jumped ship on y'all before this world... You guys are absolute pushovers here. At least in Kelenderis you gave Toons a good fight. I guess that doesn't extend to actual good alliances.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Too funny get mac baby to tell you how I stopped being def co-ord and council months before it ended because of filth, People who couldnt defend their way out of a paper bag with it open.. but ultimately the real key here is what you did to your allies, and that I had nothing to do with and its all in externals for them that want to see.. Your word means shyte.... Leaders chucked out your ally after promising to give them a crown all server long for defending shyte players, last minute of the win that yes even I got a crown for, you didnt uphold it, you actually dropped it because you knew not many if any would care cas not many liked that player.. but it was your word to your ally'.. YOU think that dont matter hahaha.. would not want to be your ally ..
And for the people that think English is my first language
Your welcome:)
Are you saying Poops Shady.. lol the people siding with russians are trying to keep spreading big light

Like telling Gant. "bro they talking **** about us", man had to holler to me to find out what the hell was going on.. "Nothing but politics"

No, again, No. Stop flat out lying on the externals. YOU built the relationship with those allies as part of the council. So as part of that council, while allies were made and promises were given, they were YOURS to uphold, not mine, because I ran nothing there. I was a solider who dropped in on Nov 1st, YOU were a leader and part of council decisions from inception back when you joined them on July 19th.

Don't call your word my word, because unlike you. I'm no liar, I didn't make anyone promises or deals on 117, I golded nukes and took bloods cities.

And you're literally doing what we told Gant you are right now, this very moment. Making up stuff and talking smack on all of us. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.