TOP TOP Players Judged by you

DeletedUser

Ok here I go again I want your top Ten enemies either enemies you have been against or enemies you have seen in action this may include friends you have seen in action. I dont want to see players put in here just for there stats ie how big they are.

this will be only members that still play

so let me start

1. timmyk (this guy can move oceans and activity is a must around this guy)

2. Joeyw ( dont know how he does it but he manages so much for his size

3. Sparkz104 ( no one can rally troops like this guy)

4. Halifaxd (he is an epic player a worthy enemy)

5. Devilskronic (cos he knows exactly how to play this game)

6. ippokrates (have to say this guy taught me alot without him knowing he did. A real player.)

7. BlackFury (another player that can shift mountains when he puts his mind to it.)

8. cap1968 (what can I say this guy just moves in on who he likes :p)

9. DugbarrIII (when I worked with this guy he was quite something?)

10. Melissius (for keeping this alliance together gee that has to be work)
:pro:

DeletedUser

1) Dominotx711/wunz: best player in Epsilon, and now Omega, hands down. The rest of us don't have a chance...

DeletedUser

1. Enga (Kudos to you my friend your a great leader not only were you and the lads from Tsunami fighting SE and the Swarm and basically everyone else within reach you survived and hit back with the odds stacked well against you for a long time heaps of people/alliances have folded under a lot less pressure then that)

DeletedUser6029

1) Dominotx711/wunz: best player in Epsilon, and now Omega, hands down. The rest of us don't have a chance...

Now what was the point in posting this besides being a "donkey"? I am not even remotely close to being a top player....Richard Cranium!!!! Secondly I am not even playing right now. Shut up Bee your just jealous cuz you suck anyway you slice it. Your simply trolling, like the "a..." that you are.

Merlinus - Sparky and I went round and round against this player. He was tough to get through. Not sure why, but it took dedication and time for us.
blope - welllllllll :D he isn't an enemy anymore, but there was a time, and the shear force of his diplomacy would exhaust you. He always reminded me of a borg collective....assimilate or rim :D Till he met Daveio and I :D
Daveio - not an enemy, but definately a good sparring partner. vicious when angered, but funny as heck to play with.
DK - again, solid player. Didn't really interact with him, but helped someone who tried to :D
Subhadip - crafty little bugger, although not enemies any longer, he was relentless at one time. (still is;) just not against me)

I will have to think on the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now what was the point in posting this besides being a "donkey"?

You're absolutely correct, I posted you were a top player solely to be a donkey. I didn't have a costume for Halloween this year, so that really helped me out! Thanks for being a good sport!

Merlinus - Sparky and I went round and round against this player. He was tough to get through. Not sure why, but it took dedication and time for us.

But the simple fact is, that you and Sparky just weren't that good. So the fact you couldn't take a player out, doesn't really mean too much...

Staying on topic, I have to say the Engaboy is the best player in this game. Very dedicated and focused. I still think the "player" Engaboy is actually a super computer/bot (Engabot)... ;):p

DeletedUser3635

My toughest opponent, without a doubt, was engaboy. Never inactive for long and timed thigns well. He not only had mountains of troops and boats to defend with, he was ready to snipe your final wave. After that, it was a race to rebuild units, which he would always come out on top (just look at his awards with farming). He was not a slacker, and from my standpoint was the most dedicated player to being the best.

DeletedUser

Why are you talking about him in past tense? Has he quit?

DeletedUser

Thank you for the kind words DivingDW. Your lot with rince and themba always gave me a good run for the money down there:D

Some of the most fun play I have enjoyed in the game. And no, I got no plans of quitting. DivingDW once told me some words of wisdom. Must have been more than a year. The winner in is this game is the one who doesn't quit. I took that to heart, and have been working on ensuring I and the players I have around me have fun. The best way to stay on with the game, and why I turned down the offer to join SE back in those days. What fun would we have had inside SE? It would have been a total bore, and we would all have been long gone.

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

just a selection of who i am impressed with in this game, all current players as it seems most appropiate...

Enga - there is no doubt that this guy is one of the best, he seems very determined and relentless which is important in this game.

Salihk - Man i am glad i am on the same team as him! he is a monster, super active and a tiredless team worker as well as a black hole for COTO's

Sparkz - I have had a lot of dealing with him, I have a lot of respect for him and again no doubting his ability in the game.

UnderWorld3 - one of the nicest and most respected players here. Brilliant leader who isnt scared of taking charge and leading the attack.

Dugatria - a dark horse not known by too many, but he is very organised and have taken the fight to Sarissa, damn how they wish he was a friend as opposed to enemy! one of my greatest buddies here as well, top man.

jack116798 talks a great game, but unlike others can back it up. Great member to have close to you and he takes enemy cities... what more can you do?

GD

DeletedUser

1. Dodouk ( i havent worked with him in a while but he was a beast at attacking a million points ago, cant imagine he is anything but better)

2. Engaboy ( i know only by reputation but its enough)

3. Sparkz104 ( i've been lucky to work next to the biggest inspirer of Epsilon, with his influence he could probably topple the top of the list)

4/5. Alex Stott and Ippokrates (when we were enemies they were the most annoying. it was a relief when we joined the same side)

6. Maximum65 ( he gave me a run for my money with Pathfinders were hitting me with 100 attacks a day. I also lost my first city to him)

7. Trax80 ( couldnt ask for a better guy to help me when i'm sending attacks in the middle of the night)

8/9. Bigjd87 and IrishBloodHound ( these guys and i did some work on some enemies that sent them packing and telling their mommies on us)

10. Cap1968 ( though he's been fickle lately he still head bangs with the best)

if i didnt name you, we need to work together or you should attack me so i get a better/worse opinion of you. i have never gotten real attacks from SE so i cant put any of them on my list, but to melissius, holding your alliance together cant be easy so good job for doing that.

DeletedUser19523

clearly natecp is freaking awesome!!! he should be #1, #2 if not 1... take melissus off!

DeletedUser

ummmm if we can gudge a player soley on defending abbility it has to be GODRAGE!

he has not been in the spotlite lately but back wen paths was hitting tara god defended 500+ attacks over 3 days defender of day 3 times and lost 1 city even thou he had a 200 brim snipe 2 secs ahead of the cs.

anyone who took part in the attacks from path will remember it and can vouche that since it was basiccaly path vs him he prety much came out on top...