Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
smiley-emoticons-hecheln.gif

8N0DD

Hoplite
Imagine having TF + Errors + 3 Naturals ( 5 TF full alliances in total ) and losing the world vs "Lazy Simmers " ( 2 Cuddles Alliances ) on Pylos ;)
"2 Alliances." Forget a decimal point and a pair of zeroes?

Said every loser ever
Perhaps. But hes right.
If you are going to claim the majority of servers are won by skill and not a combination of Multi accounting, botting, a much higher than average gold use, and just plain zerge lately, I will be forced to call you an idiot or a liar.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos

Perhaps. But hes right.
If you are going to claim the majority of servers are won by skill and not a combination of Multi accounting, botting, a much higher than average gold use, and just plain zerge lately, I will be forced to call you an idiot or a liar.
Yet you still play? So maybe your the idiot? If I knew there were cheats playing I for sure wouldn't waste my time and money lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Perhaps. But hes right.

one must be very high of some hard drug to think that TF is considered skill based ally or that todays worlds are won by anything other than gold especially revolt ones.
you have a false assumption that everyone cheats or multi accounts, maybe 1% does that, so it has no impact to how worlds end and never has, because ive been on worlds where russian bot premades of 30-50 of them all cheated and still got wrecked by local EN revolt premades.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Ohhh they're is another one, so spicey. Did you work shop that with your so called spy network first?
More grammar mistake from your behalf but ill let that slide this time. You really have no idea how much you are just a tiny pawn amongst all that is going on. Do me a favour and worry about your game play and leave the forum chat and trolling to those that actually know what they're talking about and actually have constructive things to say. Give me @Kosti any day over you, at least he has intelligent and interesting come backs and comments to share.

Ranga1

Strategos
Haha you actually think being relevant in this tiny niche game is a GOOD thing? Lol that's cute. And if you think the spelling and grammar are mistakes, you really are dumber than I originally thought lol