Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

sambr09

Hipparchus
1658490110779.png
Top 5 - I saw no benefit in including any further down alliances, will include in honourable mentions

1 - Cuddlers -ATT #1 DEF #4 - Clear favourites to win the world, winners of 137, missing a couple of the key names on the roster, Puppy, Merc but have also strengthened adding early frontrunners for top players + top fighters. Lead by @KarmaError404 who is a strong leader as well as a strong trash talker. It will be interesting to see how they deal with being clear favourites from the start. Strong war scores seeing them destroy The Resistance (Formerly BRB), TBE and Persian Inquisition in their path to control O44 and N45

1658490635255.png

This is for me an obvious decision and makes them a Clear Swim.

2- The Resistance - ATT #2 DEF #1 - Showed a bit of something when they were fighting against the Killer Bunnies and they still have a few recognisable names on their roster, however their strategy of "recruit everyone" has backfired miserably and has shown a very weak backbone when exposed to a single OP, if they can regroup they might still have a part to play in this world if unclefart1 and @ZionWarrior can get their players pulling in the right direction. They have a very split core as a result of their recruitment strategy which will leave them open to losing a lot more cities; Their war scores are as follows.

1658491034791.png

Another easy decision here, A Sure Sink

3- Killer Bunnies - ATT#3 DEF #3 - I believe this is the most interesting alliance here as while they have been losing their wars to the Cuddlers and The Resistance, they appear to have stabilised and even gone on the offensive against The Resistance, this could be as a result of the Cuddles attention on The Resistance and time will tell if they can turn it into good momentum or if Cuddles will turn around and steamroll them.

I have been very impressed with the way they trimmed their squad and resisted the urge to fill the empty slots with dead wood, we will see if this will turn out to be a blessing or a curse with only 30 players out of the 40 alliance cap

Their war scores are as follows:

1658491585772.png

Diplomatic relations could be very important for the Bunnies as they could still yet have a part to play in the wonders process.

Float

4 - True Fear - ATT#4 DEF #9 -This is my alliance so expect bias in this section (referred to as they so it reads as the rest of the top 5)

Still a strong squad despite a fair amount of the big hitters taking a break from this world, TF have added to the roster and are playing this one slightly different, They dropped a couple weeks later than the start in order to group themselves in what they believed to be an advantageous position. As it happens, they dropped in O45 which will be the major battlegrounds for the majority of this server with strong competition from Cuddlers to the north. They still have the same strong leadership team as before which will be a massive benefit for the coming months.

It seems inevitable that they will fight northwards as cuddles fight southwards and the rivalry will be reignited as only skirmishes have occurred between the two teams so far.

1658492151546.png

These are strong war scores against 2 of the top alliances and time will tell how this develops.

Swim

5-Summer Camp - ATT#6 DEF#7 - Another strong roster with a very strong coring in NW 55, their issue will be if they want to expand north or west they will have to fight the Cuddlers. Who knows if Cuddlers will want to go down into 55 with 0 conquests between the two sides as of now. SC will have to choose between fighting cuddles or aligning with them in order to play a part in this world. I believe they are cored up well enough to make cuddles have to fight for their cities.

1658492737805.png

They are comfortably winning in their wars however are yet to fight one of the big 4 (I will get onto TBE later)

Float

(Dis) Honourable Mentions and Addendum

7 -The Butterfly Effect (TBE) - ATT#5 DEF#2 - They have shown very little this world and have lost in every meaningful war and are therefore a Sink

14 - Persian Inquisition - ATT#14 DEF #8 - They quick became food for the cuddlers and showed absolutely no resistance at all Sink

15 - La Cucaracha - ATT#10 DEF#6 -They have posted comically bad war scores however to their credit have managed to stay together and have added the Puppy to their roster, what the significance of this is remains to be seen however for now they remain a Sink

Thank you for reading, this is my first time compiling something like this so constructive criticism / additions that could be made are greatly appreciated -- Ignore the terrible formatting throughout

Cheers,

Sam

Last edited:

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
This is a legit question I don’t mean to be a smart a**…is there any team besides True Fear not working with Cuddles? Would love to meet those teams if possible but can’t find any around.

Is any alliance with honor here in this game and doesn't use spy/rats people with no character like jameslongst or alexander in this game ?
I mean in this days people are still doing this **** :))) ?!?!?! not we give a fk...but TF proves once again they have no balls to play a real game and they still need this **** strategy to win ahahaha :)) :D so pathetic :D to join our discord

1658611023775.png

Keep lying to yourself everyone know your reputation....pathethic human being :))) shame u don't have access to our full private chats ;)
I can imagine your private chats are pretty weird, so that's not a shame at all

If someone is that unhappy about being in your team that they send us the odd bit of information, I'm not going to close my eyes and pretend I can't see it

Last edited:

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
No, I'm just trolling for a reaction, which is always guaranteed and highly entertaining with you. Don't ever change.

Keep up the dirty play ;) u might learn some good management skills as a founder for your own alliance and how to play a real game :))
We love rats/ people with no character...they just makes us to do better :)

Keep up the dirty play ;) u might learn some good management skills as a founder for your own alliance and how to play a real game :))
We love rats/ people with no character...they just makes us to do better :)
They came to me.

Think on about your own management style when you have people in your own alliance coughing up information like that.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
They came to me.

Think on about your own management style when you have people in your own alliance coughing up information like that.

I'm not even trying to waste my time to prove nothing here, I have at least 3 alliances that will join the Mega Server and they all know how you guys play and about the dirty twisting words and jobs you are doing...cuddles saying this might be a lie lol..but when another 3 alliances are talking the same thing ( 80-90 players more ) that has to be some truth there about your non-character teamplay ;)

and thanks for confirmation above that they are not photoshop ;) u are in contradictory with yourself lmao 1658612432764.png

I'm not even trying to waste my time to prove nothing here, I have at least 3 alliances that will join the Mega Server and they all know how you guys play and about the dirty twisting words and jobs you are doing...cuddles saying this might be a lie lol..but when another 3 alliances are talking the same thing ( 80-90 players more ) that has to be some truth there about your non-character teamplay ;)

and thanks for confirmation above that they are not photoshop ;) u are in contradictory with yourself lmao View attachment 16362
No of course they aren't Photoshopped. I said they were to make you lose your marbles as usual.

I think any alliance knows that information leakers are always a risk. Given you had at least one spy in our alliance in Pylos, this whole thing is just showing your customary hypocrisy.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
No of course they aren't Photoshopped. I said they were to make you lose your marbles as usual.

I think any alliance knows that information leakers are always a risk. Given you had at least one spy in our alliance in Pylos, this whole thing is just showing your customary hypocrisy.
smiley-emoticons-sleep.gif

KarmaError404

Hipparchus

Whatever :)) we love it, bring it on ;) Go in Pylos external and see Multi Messages from your own people talking about your management skills you have some good reviews :))) :D
Good luck showing your horns here and maybe you can play an honest good game in the future ;) u might win it who knows. Until that happens I'll pop in on externals at the end of the world like in Pylos to show the results/facts

Honor among enemies doesn't exists everywhere ;) its a luxury in this days ( we are 4 alliances in Revolt System who knows this about you guys over 100 players )

Ranga1

Strategos

and thanks for confirmation above that they are not photoshop ;) u are in contradictory with yourself lmao View attachment 16362
Propaganda and pacts, is the true fear leadership way

timmins

Hipparchus
ok ok we get it, true fear and cuddles don't like each other lol either rent a room together and bang out ur issues or go kill each other cos this **** is OLD!!!

also after 137 and their rather shockingly poor attempt and building wonders i am a little shocked to see true fear playing a wonders world again, i mean i get that they clearly need the practice but it does seem a rather poor choice on their part.......

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@KarmaError404 same old tricks just like Pylos, promising whoever you can a crown if they betray their team if that isnt dirty and dishonest idk what is.

To top it off you have a Pact with 4 other alliances no one likes this in the game man

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
@KarmaError404 same old tricks just like Pylos, promising whoever you can a crown if they betray their team if that isnt dirty and dishonest idk what is.

To top it off you have a Pact with 4 other alliances no one likes this in the game man

You are pathological liar and a b***tier mate ;) you have no F clue what are you talking about. In Pylos It was 2 Cuddles Alliances fighting for wonders vs 5 TF Allianes ( Ttrue Fear, Errors and 3 Naturals ), + Ocean Veterans + Storms ;)

In this world here you are so blind and full of crap cuz you can't see the bigger picture. Like That Fiasco player said..." you are playing this game for nothing for all this years " you can't understand, we won this fair and square alone in 10 days we OP 2nd best alliance TBE and collapsed, we OP BRB alliances and collapsed. This world was over after week 3 of the game when we did 2 big OP alone vs TBE and BRB.

First we destroyed the top 2 contenders alliances 1 after 1 ;) after if/we felt we need to recruit some players good quality ones we did :) you cannot understand this because you have no strategy, no future impact of the game or no long term-game. You just know how to cry and send MM to entire world to victimize yourself and cry like a baby. If I ever took 8-9 players in this world after I destroyed the alliances is because that people earned my/our respect and they deserved a chance for a long game ;). I can take cities at any time, but good quality players in a long term harder to find in this days. But you have no knowledge about this because all you do is cry 24/7 :)

Remember you dumped your own alliance with 5 weeks before WW started in Pylos, that pathetic you are, and you were begging me to take you in Cuddles in that world and I've said I cannot do that cuz you are founder and have responsibilities. You just proved you have no character and you were ready to ditched/leave all your players for a win. You will never be in an alliance like Cuddles ever trust me ;) ( P.S I have all screenshots and proof with what you've said before you spreading **** about me ;) )

KarmaError404

Hipparchus

Here are your delusional Pacts ;) and b***s that you are talking about :) Like I've said we OP everyone who was behind us on 2nd Ranked Alliance with No Exception ->
1658691680163.png