Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

sambr09

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-frankenstein-lol.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hey Bacon! Wondered how long before the old crew of stalkers met the new one lmao.

Hey Bacon, remember that time we rimmed you and your wanna be crew? That was fun times.

i stalk the forum generally, you just think you are special for me to pay specific attention to.
i was quite interested in joining this world given that its settings were like once in a year kind of thing, but then again i was worried your team would have ghosted/quit by the time we reached your area so i didnt bother... hopefully next time your team wont drop so late and doesnt start simming along the road with all kind of excuses lol

Also.. if you guys give up so easy against cuddlers i got news flash for u james, my team from EN133 would eat them up lol

be sure to @ me next time TF plans to drop on no morale faster revolt ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Most of it is pretty repetitive, mra this mra that, gold hugging punks etc

I mean he has repeated the fictitious time he apparently rimmed bacon and his whole team so many times now I'm almost worried about his health

that story is so flawed its sad... a number of years back me and 2 friends played in TF for a single world because we spawned in that ocean and didnt have any other choice, their leadership style sucked and instead of fighting the only other team in that ocean north of them they were cuddling them, so me and couple of friends left TF and got OP-ed by their entire 30+ member team, losing only a couple of cities, and then we started to OP them back which resulted in 10+ takes and 1 of their guys ghosting lol
After week of constant attacking and spamming they took out the other 2 friends and it wasnt worth playing anymore, so if he wants to brag about rimming "my team" that consisted of 3 people then sure, he did it alright lol

but every other world where i had a full premade they chose to hand out unoriginal excuses of why the world is unfair and gave up before we ever reach them, it wasnt even worth going after them and im not gonna go drop on low speed morale revolt worlds which they started playing just to fight them lol

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Aha Aha.

And what about those thousands and thousands of players who cant afford it ? Who live in poor countries but still like to play the game.

dude this is all about choices and sacrifices you want to make for this game, i know a bunch of players who are always in top 5-10-15 and all they do is trade gold and never buy any gold but they sink in 8-10-12 hrs into this game daily to demand resources and play and answer alarms 24/7...

if you want to do that then you can be always near the top, if you want to gold then do it

game is only unfair to people who dont want to put in any effort and then compare themselves to those who put a lot of effort or gold lol

jameslongst

Strategos
i stalk the forum generally, you just think you are special for me to pay specific attention to.
i was quite interested in joining this world given that its settings were like once in a year kind of thing, but then again i was worried your team would have ghosted/quit by the time we reached your area so i didnt bother... hopefully next time your team wont drop so late and doesnt start simming along the road with all kind of excuses lol

Also.. if you guys give up so easy against cuddlers i got news flash for u james, my team from EN133 would eat them up lol

be sure to @ me next time TF plans to drop on no morale faster revolt ;)
Always will be some reason wont there?

jameslongst

Strategos
Most of it is pretty repetitive, mra this mra that, gold hugging punks etc

I mean he has repeated the fictitious time he apparently rimmed bacon and his whole team so many times now I'm almost worried about his health
Its so repetitive you f*****g losers have followed me around for years now lol. Step up or leave, Trolls.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Guys its Really Bad how we treat each other, its honestly very childish i would first of all like to apologize for my bad behavior and i hope we can continue playing Honorable and respect each other through the rest of the World and i hope in other worlds as well.

its a bad reflection on the game and ourselves when we act badly

just saying
Tnx

Ryann16

Strategos
Guys its Really Bad how we treat each other, its honestly very childish i would first of all like to apologize for my bad behavior and i hope we can continue playing Honorable and respect each other through the rest of the World and i hope in other worlds as well.

its a bad reflection on the game and ourselves when we act badly

just saying
Tnx
I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. you are far more annoying than both of them.

Life isn't sunshine and rainbows princess. Neither is this war game