Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wouldnt mind dropping a world with @Ranga1 and few others near TF to see if they are still loud then lol
I bet a team of 10 decent players organized nicely would rock their entire team :cool:

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
I see you boy, I do…bringing shame to the game lol. Why don’t you go make some power moves with the massive mra you managed to build just for little old me.
How is this even possible ? Hypocrisy is real :)), Should I remember you had TF, Errors x2 and Unsung Heroes in Pylos ( Huge MRA you lost 2 alliances out of 4 )....3-4months later or earlier you did another MRA in the same world ( TF , Error, 3 Natural alliances ) Jeeez dude :))

You're calling Cuddles MRA ? taking 12 players in entire world with us when you took 5-6 alliances after you ? and still lost Pylos.... :D I still have all the SS with facts and stats ;) let the game talk not fake words - its black on white grepodata - grepolife - You've done MRA with 5-6 alliances ( when u had 2-3 times more golders than us in Pylos 137 and still didn't won it lmao :))) )

wdj40

Hipparchus
Just have to add though to all of you... No-one drops with 45-60 players these days. Every Alliance has to pretty much Mass Recruit to hit the Caps. Then there are players worth taking in when beaten, this could also be seen as mass recruiting really.

If you didn't recruit a lot you would all be in Alliances with like 6-10 of you.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Just have to add though to all of you... No-one drops with 45-60 players these days. Every Alliance has to pretty much Mass Recruit to hit the Caps. Then there are players worth taking in when beaten, this could also be seen as mass recruiting really.

If you didn't recruit a lot you would all be in Alliances with like 6-10 of you.

We dropped 42 players 1st day and 2nd/3rd day another 6-8 together in the same time ( some of them quit or didn't had time, or realize they need a break ) nothing wrong with replacing my own players with a few good ones that wants to play and Asked to Play ( most important words ) in a reliable alliance ;)

wdj40

Hipparchus
We dropped 42 players 1st day and 2nd/3rd day another 6-8 together in the same time ( some of them quit or didn't had time, or realize they need a break ) nothing wrong with replacing my own players with a few good ones that wants to play and Asked to Play ( most important words ) in a reliable alliance ;)

42? Jesus, I didn't think there were that many still in 1 Alliance to drop lol. No wonder you take up so much of the map :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
42? Jesus, I didn't think there were that many still in 1 Alliance to drop lol. No wonder you take up so much of the map :)

it usually depends on the ally cap, but in most serious premades they still have 30-45 regulars in majority of their worlds, but these days 50-60 is less common but still doable if they win a world and other good enemies want to join them in their next world.

jameslongst

Strategos
Keep talking Katma cuz I’ve personally seen you recruit every alliance that has dropped with us for two servers now lmao

jameslongst

Strategos
Wouldnt mind dropping a world with @Ranga1 and few others near TF to see if they are still loud then lol
I bet a team of 10 decent players organized nicely would rock their entire team :cool:
It’s been several years of me making fun of you for being a loser but you never have dropped and never will. Like a true loser.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It’s been several years of me making fun of you for being a loser but you never have dropped and never will. Like a true loser.

u keep dropping almost 1 month after world opens and keep losing to other teams that wouldn't even win against my En133 premade :rolleyes:
As for never dropping i dropped on 2 worlds and you quit by the time we reached your team..

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos
This thread died cuz I took a few days off from it. That's sad. Just like this server. Cuddles killed it and then expects me to carry it by myself for months...I ain't here to entertain you lot lol.
They do talk alot its a shame we were still busy playing on the russian server lets hope they dont **** the bed when they do get to play against us i dont even think three branches will make them last a month

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
They do talk alot its a shame we were still busy playing on the russian server lets hope they dont **** the bed when they do get to play against us i dont even think three branches will make them last a month
Trombone will you be playing on the new Revolt world here when it opens ? I would love to drop with you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Lethal-Bacon and @Ranga1 you guys interested in making a team for a revolt server in the future? would love to fight your team
Im not sure if ranga plays anymore, as for me i probably wouldnt play unless its with mole and few others from 133, after catching up with mole and few others they feel like fiasco is aiming to drop on fall world to play with them, so dont see how its doable when majority of people i enjoy the game with would rather pick a easy and guaranteed win with fiasco, cant blame them for it either.