Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
dude nobody cares about your little MRA
I'll leave it to everyone else to debate semantics and argue about who plays the game the right and wrong way. But this is the top 12 thread, and the facts are True Fear is beating the team that was previously ranked 1st 17-2

Mantimania

Hipparchus
dude nobody cares about your little MRA

what-meme.gif

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Cuddles will never win a conquest ratio. All they do is hug, bp boost and feed on inactives/internals. Just look at the ratio they had against BS/OV in 137, i think it was around 20:200. However, you can't blame Cuddles for this, unfortunately the game allows this type of play and even worse, rewards it.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Cuddles will never win a conquest ratio. All they do is hug, bp boost and feed on inactives/internals. Just look at the ratio they had against BS/OV in 137, i think it was around 20:200. However, you can't blame Cuddles for this, unfortunately the game allows this type of play and even worse, rewards it.

it dont reward it. once you get into the belly, it ends for the coward teams. I hope true fear runs them through

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
it dont reward it. once you get into the belly, it ends for the coward teams. I hope true fear runs them through
that may have been the case some time ago, but now with pre-set WW starting dates (which are way too short in my opinion) and Dom worlds, getting into an alliances core is less rewarding than it once was.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Always same people saying same things. "Yea ok man, it doesn't work like that anymore". Yet somehow I never see it working like you say on servers I have played. Just short sightedness and inability to prevent a team from getting some advantage

0ZZZ

Phrourach
@NutsNBoltz is correct it still works.
@MasterSpy is also correct. It is less rewarding.

Punching a hole in the center of a big alliance got boring the day community managers decided they were gods instead of referees.
Harbor checking your island once a day is now spam according to mumy n daddy.

# Legalize Parricide in game.
#MGHCA Make Grepo Hard Core Again!

If you didn't recruit a lot you would all be in Alliances with like 6-10 of you.
And it would be a far better game. Less drama. Less excuses. Less babysitting.
Less people with no skill and big mouths bearing trophies earned by better men.

jameslongst

Strategos
Im not sure if ranga plays anymore, as for me i probably wouldnt play unless its with mole and few others from 133, after catching up with mole and few others they feel like fiasco is aiming to drop on fall world to play with them, so dont see how its doable when majority of people i enjoy the game with would rather pick a easy and guaranteed win with fiasco, cant blame them for it either.
Ranga cant play all his sugar daddies quit ages ago.

I do wonder tho how a dedicated MRA hound such as yourself could use the phrase "guaranteed win" without irony.
@NutsNBoltz is correct it still works.
@MasterSpy is also correct. It is less rewarding.

Punching a hole in the center of a big alliance got boring the day community managers decided they were gods instead of referees.
Harbor checking your island once a day is now spam according to mumy n daddy.

# Legalize Parricide in game.
#MGHCA Make Grepo Hard Core Again!

And it would be a far better game. Less drama. Less excuses. Less babysitting.
Less people with no skill and big mouths bearing trophies earned by better men.
This first part sounds suspiciously like something teams that get holes punched in their centers would say lmao.

As far as that last bit, the games still the game, some of the people just suck. No game can support too many players like lethal-fakin without dying imho.