Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

wdj40

Hipparchus
I was messing... There are bunches of decent players in most of the top 12.

Disappointing though that the top Alliance is 15mil points miles above everyone yet still has to recruit other Alliances to help them. From my experience from this World the *Cuddlers Vs the entire server" is fabricated.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I was messing... There are bunches of decent players in most of the top 12.

Disappointing though that the top Alliance is 15mil points miles above everyone yet still has to recruit other Alliances to help them. From my experience from this World the *Cuddlers Vs the entire server" is fabricated.
That's what happens when all an alliance does is hug and bp boost. I hear they are struggling to take cities off alliances a third their size.

wdj40

Hipparchus
That's what happens when all an alliance does is hug and bp boost. I hear they are struggling to take cities off alliances a third their size.

Resorting to spam too, 1000 reports this morn for me to look at.

I turned down joining the big Alliances this World as its fun to fight them, but the numbers they have now are just silly. 17mil points with 2 2-3mil+ Alliances defending them, probably more.

I was going to join them in a future World for a run, but I dont find it fun to just recruit all the big players for a win.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Resorting to spam too, 1000 reports this morn for me to look at.

I turned down joining the big Alliances this World as its fun to fight them, but the numbers they have now are just silly. 17mil points with 2 2-3mil+ Alliances defending them, probably more.

I was going to join them in a future World for a run, but I dont find it fun to just recruit all the big players for a win.
it's a pity other dont think like you

Sad thing is, Cuddles would never survive in a conquest world

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Finally something interesting is happening here. Cuddles are running scared with their tails between their legs due to the arrival of Fiasco. Lets see if they can hug their way out of it this time, i know i'll be getting the popcorn ready.

Ranga1

Strategos
Finally something interesting is happening here. Cuddles are running scared with their tails between their legs due to the arrival of Fiasco. Lets see if they can hug their way out of it this time, i know i'll be getting the popcorn ready.
Add a toot toot at the end and you would literally be the propaganda train

HamBurgler

Lochagos
There is an alliance in these waters that could move the tide in cuddlers favor. We’ll see if they stay out of it or dive into it.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

I'm just mad that i was mislead into believing cuddly bear was on this server....was feeling motivated to fight that dude again

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
smiley-emoticons-popcorn-essen.gif

TromboneTom

Strategos
Watch me more, We all feel important now ;) you might actually learn something as you had 5 TF alliances in Pylos for nothing and lost it in big style :))
Have fun watching us more from down there :D - I'll bring the popcorn for the show ;)
Well... can say alot about James but he for one isnt one to run into vm like your whole leadership has...
Wonder how much of Cuddlers will be left when you grow a backbone and come out of hiding

timmins

Hipparchus
Well... can say alot about James but he for one isnt one to run into vm like your whole leadership has...
Wonder how much of Cuddlers will be left when you grow a backbone and come out of hiding
that statement would be so much more meaningful and bold if your group didn't drop in and start hugging with 3 other large teams on day 1 (true fear, summer camp and killer bunnies) sad to see a team of an ability level like yours hugging with others :(

Sunfyre

Phrourach
that statement would be so much more meaningful and bold if your group didn't drop in and start hugging with 3 other large teams on day 1 (true fear, summer camp and killer bunnies) sad to see a team of an ability level like yours hugging with others :(
lol

Ro deschain

Phrourach
First we get accused of hugging....eventually we get accused of golding. Its basically a repetitive cycle now