Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

jameslongst

Strategos
I know exactly how you work, you make stupid comments in an attempt to sound relevant.

If you had half a brain, you would realise I'm not interested in Cuddles, more interested in calling out your BS
We all know why you are here Ranga. Its alliance envy. You love and hate TF like you love and hate yourself.

You could have your own life buddy just go do it. Tell your parent or guardian you want more space like your own room or something. Quit trolling these forums and actually play the game. These are easy steps you can make today that will turn your life around.

TromboneTom

Strategos
SC leaders got cocky and tried blackmailing us, doesnt work never will.

Its funny how other worlds get brought into it and some of their leadership treathened to ghost on us in EN142 if we attacked his alliance here, as soon as i got word of that i knew it was over before it even begun.

Looking forward to how the world develops and im sure it'll be a good one

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
SC leaders got cocky and tried blackmailing us, doesnt work never will.

Its funny how other worlds get brought into it and some of their leadership treathened to ghost on us in EN142 if we attacked his alliance here, as soon as i got word of that i knew it was over before it even begun.

Looking forward to how the world develops and im sure it'll be a good one
I heard about that. I also heard that they asked for help from several other alliances yet were not prepared to negotiate or accept the other alliances terms. I bet they wish they had of now. Poor SC

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I heard about that. I also heard that they asked for help from several other alliances yet were not prepared to negotiate or accept the other alliances terms. I bet they wish they had of now. Poor SC

then they'll blame gold and a big pile of horse poop for the lose, likely the mods, and everything else