Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

wdj40

Hipparchus
Genueinly curious because I haven't heard of this before. How does it work exactly? I ask because I was getting sent 900 horse and 80 cat nukes at me from right next door every 8-9 minutes. Not complaining at all, but would definitely welcome some advice on how to counter that.

Edit: Figured it out lol. Definitely would've have been helpful lol

Apparently the counter is resorting to being the ultimate spammer, hope you enjoy hitting every player every 5mins for basically ever.... Woooooo what fun :)

wdj40

Hipparchus
lol that is some damage though... Miles above every other server I checked

Daily best attackers in world en145 (Hydra)
Showing best attackers for today before 00:42:02 (2022-10-06) [Updates are available here]

[**]Rank[||]Alliance[||]Attack points gained on 2022-10-06[/**]
[*] 1 [|] [ally]Fiasco United[/ally] [|] 501,678 [/*]
[*] 2 [|][ally]La Cucaracha[/ally][|] 60,954 [/*]
[*] 3 [|][ally]True Fear[/ally][|] 58,641 [/*]
[*] 4 [|][ally]Scribbled in Blud[/ally][|] 50,322 [/*]
[*] 5 [|][ally]Novichok[/ally][|] 43,661 [/*]
[*] 6 [|][ally]La Cucaracha Monks[/ally][|] 22,087 [/*]
[*] 7 [|][ally]Ocean Veterans[/ally][|] 14,708 [/*]
[*] 8 [|][ally]Kamikaze Penguins[/ally][|] 10,370 [/*]
[*] 9 [|][ally]Arsenic[/ally][|] 10,230 [/*]
[*] 10 [|][ally]La Cucaracha Force[/ally][|] 10,018 [/*]
[*] 11 [|][ally]-null-[/ally][|] 8,838 [/*]
[*] 12 [|][ally]No Rules[/ally][|] 8,415 [/*]
[*] 13 [|][ally]Hellenic Army[/ally][|] 6,638 [/*]
[*] 14 [|][ally]BLACK SAILS XIII[/ally][|] 6,555 [/*]
[*] 15 [|][ally]The Vanguard[/ally][|] 5,573 [/*]

This table was generated on 07/10/2022, 01:05:32. View on grepodata.com

Last edited:

Shock

Chiliarch
Apparently the counter is resorting to being the ultimate spammer, hope you enjoy hitting every player every 5mins for basically ever.... Woooooo what fun :)
gold locking isn't the same as spamming

in cq at times you need to gold lock players for 8-12 hours depending on the world speed, i don't see why revolt should be any different, either you're willing to do it or you risk losing a city or siege

Shock

Chiliarch
You

Cant

Gold

Block

A

Whole

Bunch

Of

Players

Every

Mins

Forever

You

Are

Delusional
also not forever, obviously, but if you have a mix of US / EU players can set up rotations

i've had the pleasure of gold blocking 7-8 cities for 8 hours before, so it's definitely doable, just not enjoyable

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
Sigh... Like I've never played CQ before. It's reversed there, Gold can buy you the nukes to save Cities instead of taking them but hey ho. I like Gold that is not really the issue, the repeated Instabuying is.

I actually like both Revolt & CQ formats.

So just to be clear on this you like gold you just feel that people shouldn’t be able to use it?

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Gold locking is easier said than done, the action itself is an easy task but the gameplay on the other hand is not something most players wants to be apart of.

On the other hand you'd be surprised about how many people spend humongous amounts of gold, but in the most retarded way ever. Fiasco spend their gold wise, alliance like Bloods surprisingly probably use just as much money on the game but have just about 0 braincells behind their decisionmaking

wdj40

Hipparchus
So just to be clear on this you like gold you just feel that people shouldn’t be able to use it?

Yeah that's what I said didn't I, jeeez people just like to nit pick...

Advisors, Events, Increase Spell duration, Building Construction 25% off Res, Trading Res, Olympic Games, Hero Slots, etc etc etc etc

Instabuying sucks... Just Instabuying.,, NOTHING ELSE, in my opinion.

Last edited:

wdj40

Hipparchus
gold locking isn't the same as spamming

in cq at times you need to gold lock players for 8-12 hours depending on the world speed, i don't see why revolt should be any different, either you're willing to do it or you risk losing a city or siege

Nutz&Bolts said this...

"yes, yes you can, and your alliance can help you. just line up from hours out, 1 LS over and over against every 4.5 minutes. once it lands it's over. it doesn't need to be good, you're getting golded on, stop it with teamwork. Don't wanna put in the work? No problem, but don't yap on here about it being an issue where there are clear counters"

Every 5 mins, 1 LS for as long as it takes, how is that not the very definition of spam?

Literally what 90% of the community despises, what a joke.

wdj40

Hipparchus
A literal Bannable offence used anywhere in the game, is fine here.

Just some crazy s't that, can't get my head around how stupid that is... What then they stop using Gold a couple of days & report you for spam?

Genuine question

Shock

Chiliarch
Nutz&Bolts said this...

"yes, yes you can, and your alliance can help you. just line up from hours out, 1 LS over and over against every 4.5 minutes. once it lands it's over. it doesn't need to be good, you're getting golded on, stop it with teamwork. Don't wanna put in the work? No problem, but don't yap on here about it being an issue where there are clear counters"

Every 5 mins, 1 LS for as long as it takes, how is that not the very definition of spam?

Literally what 90% of the community despises, what a joke.
In my opinion, no
Gold locking is necessary in this game, if you don’t want to do it, won’t blame you, it’s boring as hell, but it’s not spam.

You can even send in a ticket and confirm it’s okay, just be like “so and so has been golding out troops so we’re going to gold block him” and the mods will probably respond with something like “thanks for letting us know, we’ll reach out to you if we have any questions”

anes king

Phrourach
A literal Bannable offence used anywhere in the game, is fine here.

Just some crazy s't that, can't get my head around how stupid that is... What then they stop using Gold a couple of days & report you for spam?

Genuine question
You don´t do it all the time. You just start doing it once they start golding nukes. After few hours you stop and see if they gold again, but usually they will just pm you after an hour telling you they will stop golding for some time.

It's not same as spam as it's probably the only really efficient strategy and player golding nukes should expect it if he wants to gold

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Damn there are a bunch of cry babies in here. Golding exists...gold blocking exists...if you're prepared to gold mass nukes, be prepared to be gold blocked and know that it is nothing to do with spam. If you're not willing to take measures to defend against mass golders, get off the front line. There is a place for every type of player in this game, just admit what type you are and play it.

wdj40

Hipparchus
Yeah ok that's cool I get it... I havn't spammed in 10yrs,, whatever label you want to give it, I don't intend to start now tbh.

I want to reiterate this is not Gold user bashing, you guys keep the game running. My boggle is just 1 game mechanic which really is PtW unfortunately and a really stupid counter to it.

Shock

Chiliarch
Yeah ok that's cool I get it... I havn't spammed in 10yrs,, whatever label you want to give it, I don't intend to start now tbh.

I want to reiterate this is not Gold user bashing, you guys keep the game running. My boggle is just 1 game mechanic which really is PtW unfortunately and a really stupid counter to it.
if you can't get a fair play / spam warning from it, how is it spam :whatchamp:

wdj40

Hipparchus
Damn there are a bunch of cry babies in here. Golding exists...gold blocking exists...if you're prepared to gold mass nukes, be prepared to be gold blocked and know that it is nothing to do with spam. If you're not willing to take measures to defend against mass golders, get off the front line. There is a place for every type of player in this game, just admit what type you are and play it.

Stop trying to stir up s't that is not there.

There are no cry babies, just people trying to understand some mechanics & what is allowed. The mechanics in question are allowed to be disliked... It's called an opinion and a conversation :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Stop trying to stir up s't that is not there.

There are no cry babies, just people trying to understand some mechanics & what is allowed. The mechanics in question are allowed to be disliked... It's called an opinion and a conversation :)
I'm not trying to stir up anything, you're doing that quite well on your own. For the record though, in my opinion as part of this conversation that you stated we are having, there was crying going on.