Top Whatever

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
So I guess it's also fun to just put the most massive gold users on one alliance and call it a day.

Used to be a time people recruited in game, had small alliances, merged with others. Even tho pre-mades were still a thing back then it wasnt as terrible as it is now.

Percy V

Phrourach
So I guess it's also fun to just put the most massive gold users on one alliance and call it a day.

Used to be a time people recruited in game, had small alliances, merged with others. Even tho pre-mades were still a thing back then it wasnt as terrible as it is now.
Gold gold gold. ALWAYS blame it on gold. I am f2p player. I made it through en138 without a PENNY SPENT. Ended up 15th attacker and 15th fighter. I count on one hand the "heavy gold spenders" we have and both of my hands won't be enough to count the number of f2p/slightly golders we have. Stop blaming everything on gold and get gud.
Merges and recruitment still happen.

Percy V

Phrourach
Just to show you that you can be good without gold, check probablyyes. 2nd fighter and top 10 player without a penny spent. Everytime you wanna blame gold look at the f2p stats.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Now I know why you are virtual:) Just one of those smooth cheek wannabees using daddys car and wallet.
ehhh what, i live in a small dorm, dont get a single dime from my parents lol. Gold? I buy 20k when a server start and that's it. This time i did buy the starter pack as well tho, gamebreaking!!!!!

On EN110 i didnt spend a single buck, yet i still took 17 cities from Black Dawn lol

AresSpear8

Hekatontarch

I am having trouble understanding this argument. One of the few redeeming qualities of this game is the relationships that are forged with people across continents, like minded people that you keep in touch with even after the game has run its course. I find myself for the most part playing with the same cast of characters on every server and I have never once thought of it as a premade. I look at it as a rejoining of friends and not some aspect of evil collusion to undermine the integrity of the game. As far as your comments regarding recruitment and alliance size a premade rarely has enough players to fill out its ranks at the time of drop and does recruit within game and the alliances ARE smaller now compared to the "used to be a time" you referred to above. To be honest I like to see the same alliance with the same players (True Fear, Black Dawn, Fiasco, etc...) pop up server after server......it gives the game continuity.

Maybe it is time to do away with the term premade.

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Arespear im just joking when it comes to the wallet warriors part i respect you i really do but I've been around long enough to know these bigger alliances have way more coordination going on than alliances that are willing to take in noobs then the time comes for these noobs to get stomped on they can't fight back. So I have more respects for alliance's like shadow kings for instance. Uhhh I'd like to see a world where you can only use gold on advisors or remove instant build maybe make it half the time that used to be a thing. now u can just instant build nukes.

I'd also like to add my forum accounts got nuked my original account had 1k posts and i had another account that got nuked that had like 200 posts. im one of the few active forum users these days rofl. these forums used to be busy. really sad these days.

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
and when this is war game shuld understadn you get hit or loose....no need to cry...just laught and take care more from other city...if there allies are ****.then remember this is strategy game as well.. so no issue to make you move and join to other side ...
way or an other you will be jumper or looser,but you are inside a game ...lol

sooner or later you find you stabile home.--

Last edited:

muhvi

Phrourach
Rumour has it that OnlyAres went into a mass pact with Wolf pack, enigma, freedom, monkey defence and probably more. Since i know that, it means that we have spies? No, turns out Enigma has an open alliance to everyone who wanna join :)
How did OA ever win a server?

Tell us some more. You are on to something.

Last edited:

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
A few expect to be babied and cuddled but expect people to be somewhat skilled so we have an alliance with a select amount with wrong ideas about an alliance so whatever.