Top Whatever

RoyalKnight

Lochagos
First look at Andros EN(140)

The majority of the world is out of battle protection, and things are heating up quick!

I will go over my personal thoughts on what the current world state is, in this young revolt world.

#1 Event Horizon

#1 Points 729,462 | #1 Attacker Points 198,433 | #3 Defender Points 23,055 | #1 Fighter Points 221,488

Event Horizon has their stronghold in ocean 54 and a foothold in ocean 44. Currently they are well positioned in the north side of the map, neighboring them is Wolf Pack and Inconsistent Consistents, with OnlyAres to the south of them. I think none of these alliances pose no real threat to Event Horizon at the current moment. There current focus seems to be on Wolf Pack to secure their ocean of 54. They have lost no cities at the moment and have taken 14 cities from Wolf Pack. Let's see if anyone can escape the black hole.

#2 The Rich and Famous

#2 Points 538,189 | #2 Attacker Points 161,158 | #5 Defender Points 18,442 | #2 Fighter Points 179,841

The Rich and Famous has their stronghold in ocean 45, with a smaller stronghold in 44 ocean. Currently they are well positioned to fight Inconsistent Consistents, with The Chosen Rising to their south. I think the only alliance between these two that can slow them down is the Inconsistent Consistents. Their current focus seems to be on the Inconsistent Consistents for right now, which means they are pushing into ocean 44 from the south. They have lost no cities at the moment and have taken 5 cities from Inconsistent Consistents. Let's see if the paparazzi fazes them or not.

#3 OnlyAres

#3 Points 368,876 | #4 Attacker Points 102,696 | #10 Defender Points 11,843 | #5 Fighter Points 114,539

OnlyAres has their stronghold in ocean 55. Currently they are positioned to fight or pact with Enigma. Their focus seems to be creating a core and expanding within their ocean. They have lost 1 city to Event Horizon and have taken no cities from any notable alliance, as of yet. Let's see if using only Ares will work for them this time around.

#4 Inconsistent Consistents

#4 Points 353,686 | #6 Attacker Points 88,203 | #4 Defender Points 22,280 | #6 Fighter Points 110,483

Inconsistent Consistents currently have their stronghold in ocean 44. They are well positioned to fight The Rich and Famous, Chernobyl, and Event Horizon. I think their biggest issue currently is The Rich and Famous, so trying to slow them down may mean they will have to pact with another neighboring alliance to improve their status, time will tell. Let's see if they will be inconsistent or consistent.

#5 Wolf Pack and Wolf Pack II

#5/#14 Points 324,837 | #3/#29 Attacker Points 107,911/3,627 | #1/#40 Defender Points 40,814/461 | #3/#31Fighter Points 148,725/4,088

Wolf Pack has their stronghold in ocean 54. They are well positioned to fight Event Horizon but seem to be losing cities fast. They will need to team up with another alliance or cut their losses and establish a new core area. Let's see if they will be wolves or sheep.

#6 Enigma and Enigma II

#6/#7 Points 311,943/225,340 | #5/#9 Attacker Points 92,825/56,006 | #2/#6 Defender Points 24,861/16,941 | #4/#9 117,686/72,947

Enigma has their stronghold in ocean 55 while being scattered in the other 3 core oceans. They are neighboring OnlyAres and will need to establish a definite core to survive. Let's see if they will be our classic MRA or shape up to stay here for the long haul.

Alliances to Note

#7 Freedom
#8 Shadow Kings
#9 The Chosen Rising
#10 Monkey Iron Defence
#11 Chernobyl
#12 Zero Tolerance

f5f9c81304a1ab800c3388f82713f767.png

84b622891d771d12ad0b219ce34695db.jpg

I hope no feelings were hurt in the making of this issue.
RoyalKnight

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
"I hope no feelings were hurt in the making of this issue.
RoyalKnight
"

My alliance made it in the issue. I guess you're safe for now.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
#3 OnlyAres
Currently they are positioned to fight or pact with Enigma. Their focus seems to be creating a core and expanding within their ocean. They have lost 1 city to Event Horizon and have taken no cities from any notable alliance, as of yet. Let's see if using only Ares will work for them this time around.​
Rumour has it that OnlyAres went into a mass pact with Wolf pack, enigma, freedom, monkey defence and probably more. Since i know that, it means that we have spies? No, turns out Enigma has an open alliance to everyone who wanna join :)
How did OA ever win a server?

Percy V

Phrourach
I know it is changing fast but we are at 20-0 with wolf pack, i don't think there s any re-organization xP

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Rumour has it that OnlyAres went into a mass pact with Wolf pack, enigma, freedom, monkey defence and probably more. Since i know that, it means that we have spies? No, turns out Enigma has an open alliance to everyone who wanna join :)
How did OA ever win a server?

i guess rumours are called rumours for a reason, since they are false most of the time :)

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
i guess rumours are called rumours for a reason, since they are false most of the time :)
Yeah now they are false because you cancelled the pact when Wolf Pack started getting hammered lol. You want screenshots of shared forums etc. or what? You reached out to Wolf Pack and Enigma yourself , it's less embarrassing if you just admit it

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Yeah now they are false because you cancelled the pact when Wolf Pack started getting hammered lol. You want screenshots of shared forums etc. or what? You reached out to Wolf Pack and Enigma yourself , it's less embarrassing if you just admit it

unknown.png

unknown.png

im not calling that false, it happened yes, but some other mentions of your rumours were/are false. thats all its not a surprise we have pacts everyone does.

SirNeo

Hipparchus
nice read. Its a long server, keep us entertained.
smiley-emoticons-kciuki.gif

Good to see some decent teams and players dropped in this. the world looks competitive. many familiar names. has anyone created world chat yet?

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
First look at Andros EN(140)

The majority of the world is out of battle protection, and things are heating up quick!

I will go over my personal thoughts on what the current world state is, in this young revolt world.

#1 Event Horizon

#1 Points 729,462 | #1 Attacker Points 198,433 | #3 Defender Points 23,055 | #1 Fighter Points 221,488

Event Horizon has their stronghold in ocean 54 and a foothold in ocean 44. Currently they are well positioned in the north side of the map, neighboring them is Wolf Pack and Inconsistent Consistents, with OnlyAres to the south of them. I think none of these alliances pose no real threat to Event Horizon at the current moment. There current focus seems to be on Wolf Pack to secure their ocean of 54. They have lost no cities at the moment and have taken 14 cities from Wolf Pack. Let's see if anyone can escape the black hole.

#2 The Rich and Famous

#2 Points 538,189 | #2 Attacker Points 161,158 | #5 Defender Points 18,442 | #2 Fighter Points 179,841

Who are the red?
The Rich and Famous has their stronghold in ocean 45, with a smaller stronghold in 44 ocean. Currently they are well positioned to fight Inconsistent Consistents, with The Chosen Rising to their south. I think the only alliance between these two that can slow them down is the Inconsistent Consistents. Their current focus seems to be on the Inconsistent Consistents for right now, which means they are pushing into ocean 44 from the south. They have lost no cities at the moment and have taken 5 cities from Inconsistent Consistents. Let's see if the paparazzi fazes them or not.

#3 OnlyAres

#3 Points 368,876 | #4 Attacker Points 102,696 | #10 Defender Points 11,843 | #5 Fighter Points 114,539

OnlyAres has their stronghold in ocean 55. Currently they are positioned to fight or pact with Enigma. Their focus seems to be creating a core and expanding within their ocean. They have lost 1 city to Event Horizon and have taken no cities from any notable alliance, as of yet. Let's see if using only Ares will work for them this time around.

#4 Inconsistent Consistents

#4 Points 353,686 | #6 Attacker Points 88,203 | #4 Defender Points 22,280 | #6 Fighter Points 110,483

Inconsistent Consistents currently have their stronghold in ocean 44. They are well positioned to fight The Rich and Famous, Chernobyl, and Event Horizon. I think their biggest issue currently is The Rich and Famous, so trying to slow them down may mean they will have to pact with another neighboring alliance to improve their status, time will tell. Let's see if they will be inconsistent or consistent.

#5 Wolf Pack and Wolf Pack II

#5/#14 Points 324,837 | #3/#29 Attacker Points 107,911/3,627 | #1/#40 Defender Points 40,814/461 | #3/#31Fighter Points 148,725/4,088

Wolf Pack has their stronghold in ocean 54. They are well positioned to fight Event Horizon but seem to be losing cities fast. They will need to team up with another alliance or cut their losses and establish a new core area. Let's see if they will be wolves or sheep.

#6 Enigma and Enigma II

#6/#7 Points 311,943/225,340 | #5/#9 Attacker Points 92,825/56,006 | #2/#6 Defender Points 24,861/16,941 | #4/#9 117,686/72,947

Enigma has their stronghold in ocean 55 while being scattered in the other 3 core oceans. They are neighboring OnlyAres and will need to establish a definite core to survive. Let's see if they will be our classic MRA or shape up to stay here for the long haul.

Alliances to Note

#7 Freedom
#8 Shadow Kings
#9 The Chosen Rising
#10 Monkey Iron Defence
#11 Chernobyl
#12 Zero Tolerance

f5f9c81304a1ab800c3388f82713f767.png

84b622891d771d12ad0b219ce34695db.jpg

I hope no feelings were hurt in the making of this issue.
RoyalKnight
Who are the red faction

Once again. BD is here. Maybe it's too late to show up but still we are here to fight like we allways do.
To those who don't know who we really are. Yep . Ask your friends. Fuuuking war with comes with us.
We are not here to beautiful womens to laugh. I know some of you have balls to talk me directly.

It's so sad that there's always these premade alliances. These premades will kill this game.

mats25

Phrourach
UOUUU quite a ego push here Mika...thinked a bit more of you..but ok. you can jump, no matter,at least some here not premade..lolol

UOUUU quite a ego push here Mika...thinked a bit more of you..but ok. you can jump, no matter,at least some here not premade..lolol
This game is dying and you're right mats25. Something need to change in a big way. Been here like 11 years. Is this a end for us (I mean vets)?

Percy V

Phrourach
Once again. BD is here. Maybe it's too late to show up but still we are here to fight like we allways do.
To those who don't know who we really are. Yep . Ask your friends. Fuuuking war with comes with us.
We are not here to beautiful womens to laugh. I know some of you have balls to talk me directly.

It's so sad that there's always these premade alliances. These premades will kill this game.
2 weeks in and you won't be there to have a war. You will be sucked into the black hole like everyone else.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Lol, Black Dawn is also a premade. You can't point fingers at others just because you're the worst premade out there