Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

Yossarian234

Strategos
Okay, so here is a small view on our top 12 before BP ends. A real top 12 will come out on 14th of September. If I'll find time and will to do this of course, until then send me gold to keep this free content going.

Top 12 - 6th of Semptember

Chapter 1
BP recap

129.png

1. The Shady Bunch [TSB]
Strong, scary and core. All 3 in one makes a deadly combination. Unless new serious contestants join 54, it's theirs, no doubt. - SWIM

2. *Under Construction* [UC] Bob The Builders needed
I do not recognize a lot of names here, maybe because they're 90% boomerang. Solid positioning on E and SE of 44. Their island prioritization will have to be on point to not get sandwiched between multiple alliances. Recently they created a sister alliance but it wasn't updated on grepolife map, they're getting more territory above TSB. Since they got ango and pipi there, sister alliance have more chances of surviving then main. - SWIM for now

3. Sons of Odin [SO]
West of UC, center and south of 44. Again, I do not recognize their names, maybe because I played only 3 worlds seriously, but considering their GS they're pretty solid group. But we all know GS don't mean ****, so they better prove themselss in upcoming weeks. They have a good position imo, could do a lot of things with it with good strategizing and diplomat talks. - SWIM

4. The Lollipop Guild [TLG] Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli
SW 45, splendid core, good looking roster and, as my birdies tell me, pretty good leaders. They have a lot of options with this position, this team is going far. It will all depend on how uvi and fraser will be motivated, they gotta carry this team. - SWIMMM

5. Pharaohs Spoon [PP] hehe
Too early drop imo. They will probably fight TH to get more territory in 55, got threats from multiple sides, will be interesting to see how they plan to execute their plans. Few familiar names in roster, nothing too exciting. - FLOAT

6. Turtle and Bunny [TH]
A bit spread out, but that's normal for 3 city start. They got to get closer and make stronger core to not get fucked up by PP like your mother. I rly don't know why I started doing this dogshit top12 again. I'll give you a FLOAT and be happy about it.

7. Omnium Scrotum [OS]
google -> scrotum
Well you obviously chose this name to get laughed at. They're in ocean that I am most excited to follow as it is flooded with a bunch of alliances with solid cores and these guys are right in the middle of it. Good luck and have fun, as they say before every match of league of legends, and then after 5 min they get salty, tilted and toxic cause they picked yasuo or yone and went all in, dived and got ganked multiple times beacuse of not warding and then goes afk. Play league of legends, it will be fun, they said. Same with fucking grepolis. - FLOAT

8. Mainly Big Papa and his 85th attempt to survive longer than a month in a new world [MB]
I seriously think this man is here only to be a meme
He is never gonna say mb, yet he will recruit new team and go to new world. - SINK

9. Green Peace [GP]
They're cheating, they have minerva. - FLOAT

10. Hell Hounds [HH] rawr
With this density, you won't survive here, jump the ship željko. - SINK

11. .I. - [=]
This is Elon Musks next son, you better be good to him otherwise it will space x you out of grepo. Never heard of any of them, right between GP and TGL, build walls guys. - SINK

12. War of 1812 was a hoax - [War] if there wasn't for OM, you'd get an award for dumbest name
This is a bruh alliance, I do not expect much from them, maybe just a golding alliance. - SINK

You know what, I'll be making top 7s in the future, since there is no 12 good alliances, the game is dying and we're all aware of that, except mods who aren't trying to make this game more enjoyable for new players cause it is P2W and most of us are sick of it but mods enjoy the paycheck and we hate the game, but we're addicted to it and when we finally quit, we get a msg from a good friend from last world "hey wanna join new team?" so you say "eh what a hell" and give it a try, just to get here again to get disappointed in a game in a month, get a mental breakdown in 2 months, get backstabbed in 3 months, want to suicide in 5 months cause you aren't sleeping for 5 months and then you decide to **** off this world and join a new world, but have doubts it will work out and then... I won't continue cause I might say smth wrong Overall, this is a great game with great community, makes me wanna die, and I have only good words for it. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it as I didn't enjoy making this, but I know you guys are hungry so there it is. bye

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

Okay, so here is a small view on our top 12 before BP ends. A real top 12 will come out on 14th of September. If I'll find time and will to do this of course, until then send me gold to keep this free content going.

Top 12 - 6th of Semptember

Chapter 1
BP recap

1. The Shady Bunch [TSB]
Strong, scary and core. All 3 in one makes a deadly combination. Unless new serious contestants join 45, it's theirs, no doubt. - SWIM

2. *Under Construction* [UC] Bob The Builders needed
I do not recognize a lot of names here, maybe because they're 90% boomerang. Solid positioning on E and SE of 44. Their island prioritization will have to be on point to not get sandwiched between multiple alliances. Recently they created a sister alliance but it wasn't updated on grepolife map, they're getting more territory above TSB. Since they got ango and pipi there, sister alliance have more chances of surviving then main. - SWIM for now

3. Sons of Odin [SO]
West of UC, center and south of 44. Again, I do not recognize their names, maybe because I played only 3 worlds seriously, but considering their GS they're pretty solid group. But we all know GS don't mean ****, so they better prove themselss in upcoming weeks. They have a good position imo, could do a lot of things with it with good strategizing and diplomat talks. - SWIM

4. The Lollipop Guild [TLG] Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli
SW 54, splendid core, good looking roster and, as my birdies tell me, pretty good leaders. They have a lot of options with this position, this team is going far. It will all depend on how uvi and fraser will be motivated, they gotta carry this team. - SWIMMM

5. Pharaohs Spoon [PP] hehe
Too early drop imo. They will probably fight TH to get more territory in 55, got threats from multiple sides, will be interesting to see how they plan to execute their plans. Few familiar names in roster, nothing too exciting. - FLOAT

6. Turtle and Bunny [TH]
A bit spread out, but that's normal for 3 city start. They got to get closer and make stronger core to not get fucked up by PP like your mother. I rly don't know why I started doing this dogshit top12 again. I'll give you a FLOAT and be happy about it.

7. Omnium Scrotum [OS]
google -> scrotum
Well you obviously chose this name to get laughed at. They're in ocean that I am most excited to follow as it is flooded with a bunch of alliances with solid cores and these guys are right in the middle of it. Good luck and have fun, as they say before every match of league of legends, and then after 5 min they get salty, tilted and toxic cause they picked yasuo or yone and went all in, dived and got ganked multiple times beacuse of not warding and then goes afk. play league of legends, you won't get hooked, they said. Same with fucking grepolis. - FLOAT

8. Mainly Big Papa and his 85th attempt to survive longer than a month in a new world [MB]
I seriously think this man is here only to be a meme
He is never gonna say mb, yet he will recruit new team and go to new world. - SINK

9. Green Peace [GP]
They're cheating, they have minerva. - FLOAT

10. Hell Hounds [HH] rawr
With this density, you won't survive here, jump the ship željko. - SINK

11. .I. - [=]
This is Elon Musks next son, you better be good to him otherwise it will space x you out of grepo. Never heard of any of them, right between GP and TGL, build walls guys. - SINK

12. War of 1812 was a hoax - [War] if there wasn't for OM, you'd get an award for dumbest name
This is a bruh alliance, I do not expect much from them, maybe just a golding alliance. - SINK

You know what, I'll be making top 7s in the future, since there is no 12 good alliances, the game is dying and we're all aware of that, except mods who aren't trying to make this game more enjoyable for new players cause it is P2W and most of us are sick of it but mods enjoy the paycheck and we hate the game, but we're addicted to it and when we finally quit, we get a msg from a good friend from last world "hey wanna join new team?" so you say "eh what a hell" and give it a try, just to get here again to get disappointed in a game in a month, get a mental breakdown in 2 months, get backstabbed in 3 months, want to suicide in 5 months cause you aren't sleeping for 5 months and then you decide to **** off this world and join a new world, but have doubts it will work out and then... I won't continue cause I might say smth wrong Overall, this is a great game with great community, makes me wanna die, and I have only good words for it. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it as I didn't enjoy making this, but I know you guys are hungry so there it is. bye
Boomer Gang!

DeletedUser56719

8. Mainly Big Papa and his 85th attempt to survive longer than a month in a new world [MB] I seriously think this man is here only to be a meme
Very accurate, but where is my meme?

jameslongst

Strategos
They are tired of dropping in core and getting smashed, what other choices do they have..
Not big enough diplo whores to hang out in the core tbh.

Hey lethal-fakin, speaking of rimming nobodies, remember that time we totally crushed you and sent you and your wannabe crew to the rim? That was good times wasn’t it?

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Not big enough diplo whores to hang out in the core tbh.

Hey lethal-fakin, speaking of rimming nobodies, remember that time we totally crushed you and sent you and your wannabe crew to the rim? That was good times wasn’t it?

thank you for dropping james, il send my hugging goons after you with instructions to rim the simming james first :)