Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser57113

that bucks guy lost 5 cities less than a month into this server. whys he so bad

Beer Wench

Phrourach
How does this forum thing work? Do I just type or do I need a code?. Oh its on? You sure? Seems like drivel and epeen mostly, feel like I'm in the wrong place, where's the fun yet intelligent banter?

SlothTzu

Strategos
How does this forum thing work? Do I just type or do I need a code?. Oh its on? You sure? Seems like drivel and epeen mostly, feel like I'm in the wrong place, where's the fun yet intelligent banter?

You can have fun banter in game with your friends if you don't get smacked then ghost this time.

276e4b8ab62fd5086e108ceebaac373d.png

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Don't know who you are but I'm flattered you know who I am.

It's just funny that some guy ghosts, comes back, then scoffs like mister gotcha.

a5f208d607dde0175fdafd554dda804c.png

Nobody's forcing you to read or participate in these forums.
lol oh yes the why didn't stay when 5 alliances had you on all sides cause your original founder was a complete waste. I play for fun, not to get my head bashed in, you might want to try that will help with your comprehension

Shady Time

Hipparchus
Don't know who you are but I'm flattered you know who I am.

It's just funny that some guy ghosts, comes back, then scoffs like mister gotcha.

a5f208d607dde0175fdafd554dda804c.png

Nobody's forcing you to read or participate in these forums.
I don't know who you are. I just don't think you bring anything to the table worth talking about :) It's ok to disagree tho.