• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I want a interview with Nuts

giphy.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Alright alright ALRIGHT. Take your bloomin' top 12 you ungrateful sacks of ahem.

Now I'd like to start off with a disclaimer: I have no clue about anything diplomacy wise for this server. So please don't scream at me when I say something wrong. Alright? Lovely.
The first issue
1/2. Starting off with the shady drunk bunch. This alliance holds a strong core in 54 with small outlets in the centre of the world on the 54/55/45 border lands. Now just a quick side note, why is it that every big golding pre-made that are favourites to win drop in 54? I mean seriously! You've got Victrix in 122, Hugs in 114, whatever the hell happened in 110 and now this server! It's insane. Anyway, as of now their warscores are pretty clean with a really solid showing against most of their opponents. The exception being Bandana where they are currently losing to the group 11-38. This isn't a great sign for shadies tbh. But, this war is still early days so I will reserve judgement. Despite that, shadies have a strong roster and the largest team by quite a long shot. So a solid SWIM for now.
of the asine
3/7. Sons of Odin. Now, I'm going to be honest here. I don't think Sons are a great team, bare in mind this is anecdotal evidence. I've never really scene them play amazingly. That's not to say they're a bad team. Sons are competent, but they are just that, competent. They will play competently, but over time they will keel over to better teams. Again, anecdotal evidence but In both 115 and 110 I've seen sons play well but never triumph. I think with fiasco breathing down their backs it'll be the same story here. They are currently running even with true fiasco. This is a bad sign. The longer true fiasco has to establish itself the worse for sons. Because, in the bluntest way possible, fiasco is the better team. Sons are winning against the typical MRA's and losing to Bandana. I'll give them a FLOAT for now but they'll SINK in the long run.
timewaster is coming
4/10. Fun with flags and gladiators. Out of the alliances I've looked at so far I'd say this team has the weakest core. They're spread out across 45. Currently they're in a war with hell hounds. Hell hounds hit back recently but are still behind in the warscore. I'd say this war will eventually turn to FwF but you have to give Hounds credit for hitting back. Good fighting spirit is sorely needed in this game.
to a forum near you
5/6. Bandana. Big elephant in the room. BIG BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. Nope I'm not touching this. Not that elephant. Don't worry, that'll come later ;) They hold a strong core in 54 and are doing really solidly in their various wars against the various coalition alliances. So, well done to them! They are being supported by True Fiasco and again thats probably helping a lot. Still, I'm not touching that elephant. But, I see no reason not to give them a SWIM.
sometime on Sunday.
7/9. True fiasco. I'm going to call it now: server winners right here. Why you may ask? Firstly, fiasco is a strong team (probably one of the strongest) and when they take sons place in 44 I think they will be set up to dominate the rest of the server. Fiasco is an excellent fighting team. Furthermore, they have gained a lot of experience from wonders last time. Having true fears solid players and snipers in will only add to these advantages. Am I biased as hell? YES! Does that mean I'm going to change my verdict? NOPE! SWIM.
I'll be tackling the issue that shall not be named
11/12. Hell hounds. As I said, I love a good fighting spirit in a team. But, my personal love for a good fighting spirit does not change the fact that these people are doomed. They are spread out all over the place and losing to everyone. IF they can reform on the rim then MAYBE they'll stand a chance. But, I don't see it happening myself. I would love to see it though. SINK.
as well as a host of hidden messages much better than this one.
Well that's the top 12 people. You can thank @css1981 and @NutsNBoltz for whipping me onto doing this.

Now anything else?

nope?

definitely not.

Alright why are you scrolling? READ THE TOP 12!
You forgot to mention the Dark Horse alliance of this world i.e., Chipou Gang.

DeletedUser56719

Alright alright ALRIGHT. Take your bloomin' top 12 you ungrateful sacks of ahem.

Now I'd like to start off with a disclaimer: I have no clue about anything diplomacy wise for this server. So please don't scream at me when I say something wrong. Alright? Lovely.
The first issue
1/2. Starting off with the shady drunk bunch. This alliance holds a strong core in 54 with small outlets in the centre of the world on the 54/55/45 border lands. Now just a quick side note, why is it that every big golding pre-made that are favourites to win drop in 54? I mean seriously! You've got Victrix in 122, Hugs in 114, whatever the hell happened in 110 and now this server! It's insane. Anyway, as of now their warscores are pretty clean with a really solid showing against most of their opponents. The exception being Bandana where they are currently losing to the group 11-38. This isn't a great sign for shadies tbh. But, this war is still early days so I will reserve judgement. Despite that, shadies have a strong roster and the largest team by quite a long shot. So a solid SWIM for now.
of the asine
3/7. Sons of Odin. Now, I'm going to be honest here. I don't think Sons are a great team, bare in mind this is anecdotal evidence. I've never really scene them play amazingly. That's not to say they're a bad team. Sons are competent, but they are just that, competent. They will play competently, but over time they will keel over to better teams. Again, anecdotal evidence but In both 115 and 110 I've seen sons play well but never triumph. I think with fiasco breathing down their backs it'll be the same story here. They are currently running even with true fiasco. This is a bad sign. The longer true fiasco has to establish itself the worse for sons. Because, in the bluntest way possible, fiasco is the better team. Sons are winning against the typical MRA's and losing to Bandana. I'll give them a FLOAT for now but they'll SINK in the long run.
timewaster is coming
4/10. Fun with flags and gladiators. Out of the alliances I've looked at so far I'd say this team has the weakest core. They're spread out across 45. Currently they're in a war with hell hounds. Hell hounds hit back recently but are still behind in the warscore. I'd say this war will eventually turn to FwF but you have to give Hounds credit for hitting back. Good fighting spirit is sorely needed in this game.
to a forum near you
5/6. Bandana. Big elephant in the room. BIG BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. Nope I'm not touching this. Not that elephant. Don't worry, that'll come later ;) They hold a strong core in 54 and are doing really solidly in their various wars against the various coalition alliances. So, well done to them! They are being supported by True Fiasco and again thats probably helping a lot. Still, I'm not touching that elephant. But, I see no reason not to give them a SWIM.
sometime on Sunday.
7/9. True fiasco. I'm going to call it now: server winners right here. Why you may ask? Firstly, fiasco is a strong team (probably one of the strongest) and when they take sons place in 44 I think they will be set up to dominate the rest of the server. Fiasco is an excellent fighting team. Furthermore, they have gained a lot of experience from wonders last time. Having true fears solid players and snipers in will only add to these advantages. Am I biased as hell? YES! Does that mean I'm going to change my verdict? NOPE! SWIM.
I'll be tackling the issue that shall not be named
11/12. Hell hounds. As I said, I love a good fighting spirit in a team. But, my personal love for a good fighting spirit does not change the fact that these people are doomed. They are spread out all over the place and losing to everyone. IF they can reform on the rim then MAYBE they'll stand a chance. But, I don't see it happening myself. I would love to see it though. SINK.
as well as a host of hidden messages much better than this one.
Well that's the top 12 people. You can thank @css1981 and @NutsNBoltz for whipping me onto doing this.

Now anything else?

nope?

definitely not.

Alright why are you scrolling? READ THE TOP 12!
Very accurate. But Hounds looks like they are indestructible. They were hit by us and then by TSB (that is a great alliance, with no incompetent leaders) and they are still alive, it's awesome, I think I will join them.

1. TSB and TDS and Sons - These guys comes at pack, it's a promotion, buy one get other two. They are a joke as leadership. But as fighters, I can't comment much. Some of them are really strong, some of them are so tiny and weak, even they have 30+ cities. As a core, they have a really strong one, and I must give them credit for it. And loosing cities to alliances they called food, it's not the light they wanted to be in. I think TSB&CO can cry as much as they want, they are in this situation because of their own choices. I will give them a FLOAT, this team has more issues than you could imagine.
2. FWF - My alliance no comment as always.
3. Banda and other banda - Awesome team, in begining I thought they bot, but time passed and they didn't got banned. That only can make me think, they don't bot. Even I don't understand how much free time they have to play at this level. I congratulate them, as always, because no one looks like they want to give them the credit they deserve. Awesome core, awesome team. If they continue like this, I think they may be favourites for crown. Big SWIM for them!
4. Fiasco or True Fear? - I think fiasco sounds better, but meh, just my opinion. These guys are trolls. They look like apes, they most of the time act like apes, but they definetly don't think like apes. They have a great team work and a strong strategy behind, more less honorable sometimes. I don't see a way they can loose against Sons, it's just a matter of time until they will takeover sons territory. They have a nice core, just right to banda and a strong presence in 45 that banda may see as a threat in future. They are already winning against sons, that are 2 times their size or they were? Because some fiascos are growing so fast. Tell us, do you want to outspend Skudish? How ever you look at this - If they continue in this style I may reconsider and put them in the place of favourites for crown. Until then, another big SWIM.

1saaa

Strategos
Very accurate. But Hounds looks like they are indestructible. They were hit by us and then by TSB (that is a great alliance, with no incompetent leaders) and they are still alive, it's awesome, I think I will join them.
They're not going to hold out for much longer. Way to spread out and no real core. I would love to be proved wrong in this case but I don't see it happening.

was gonna ask sloth/nutz to do a top 12 since they were so pushy but i dont think it would have been any different than your top 12 so il settle for this.
No love from the Bacon I see :(

Esik

Taxiarch
Seriously, I know I can be rather confrontational but isn't there at least one room in this flaming forum we can go without arguing for 10 minutes? My god I feel like I'm back in high school sometimes.
It looks like norma in grepolis,based on my 7 years of experience.And what u see in this thread,not very terrible.
So that you understand,on RU forum,if somthing happend in several hour we can mistreat on 10 or more page,We have eternal swears like as a sign of stability):)
This, of course, is sad (for us), but enemies show more respect if we play well than ru
so it's not all bad) gl hf)

DeletedUser54755

It looks like norma in grepolis,based on my 7 years of experience.And what u see in this thread,not very terrible.
So that you understand,on RU forum,if somthing happend in several hour we can mistreat on 10 or more page,We have eternal swears like as a sign of stability):)
This, of course, is sad (for us), but enemies show more respect if we play well than ru
so it's not all bad) gl hf)
Wholesome <3 glhf

debich

Hipparchus
Big elephant?))) This sounds like an insult. You are making a mistake again. Again and again. And again. You never learned anything.

DeletedUser57129

Big elephant?))) This sounds like an insult. You are making a mistake again. Again and again. And again. You never learned anything.
Its an expression @debich - in this context big elephant means this is a controversial subject - he was essentially saying I am going to avoid making statements that are going to annoy everyone because discussing your alliance right now, while half the world thinks you're cheating and the other half doesn't care, whatever he says is going to annoy someone so moving swiftly on.

debich

Hipparchus
Its an expression @debich - in this context big elephant means this is a controversial subject - he was essentially saying I am going to avoid making statements that are going to annoy everyone because discussing your alliance right now, while half the world thinks you're cheating and the other half doesn't care, whatever he says is going to annoy someone so moving swiftly on.
... When you realize that we are not cheating, but simply playing instead of arguing on the forums who cheats) And this is the best strategy, believe me.

To walk the path, you need to walk.

1saaa

Strategos
... When you realize that we are not cheating, but simply playing instead of arguing on the forums who cheats) And this is the best strategy, believe me.

As @Tinkerbella01 said. it is a controversial topic. I am not going to tackle it because of that. Whether or not you are cheating was irrelevant in my eyes to the top 12 in general. Where I am assessing how well your group will do in the future.

DeletedUser57129

I didn't say you were cheating just stating that he wasn't trying to offend you, he tried to stay neutral without upsetting either side.

As for whether or not I think you're cheating, I think there are cheats in every alliance. I think no one has a perfect team. I do believe you have people botting, I do believe you have people double accounting. I do believe true fiasco has people doing the same thing, and shady drunks. Now Clock is in Flags, I'm positive they have someone cheating - which you yourself can prove. The point is I think more needs to be done by everyone, inno included to tackle players who are multiaccounting and using bots.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
People talking on forums about how people should play the game instead of talking on forums is not only hypocritical, it's just dumb.
So much of Grepolis is just waiting. Waiting on farms cooldowns, waiting on build queues, unit TTs, favor production, etc. Why don't I have time to spend 5 minutes on the forums or Discord or irl while waiting for the 10 minute farms cooldown to come online?

1saaa

Strategos
Alright @Sorin Markov. You've consistently made the point that people on the forums are to toxic and we should just hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Two counter points:

1. Yes the forums are toxic. But, whilst their is a lot of toxicity here a lot of this is also banter. I've long since held the rule to not take anything anyone here says that personally. At the end of the day we're all playing grep and these forums are fun outlet to get a different form of enjoyment out of the game. These forums weren't designed for us to sing campfire songs. These forums exist for the pure purpose of talking smack, hell, Inno literally encourage us to do it.

2. The forums do have a place for calm fun discussion. I'm not saying they don't. But, that place does not exist with arrogant sods telling everyone how nasty they are and how they need to be less toxic. If you want less toxicity you make top 12's, you make newspapers and you NEVER EVER look down people who do enjoy trash talk the way you do not.

The fact of the matter is that all of your posts have been judgemental towards others and haven't provided valid input to a discussion. Saying that you're being logical does not make you logical. The very fact that you have riled all of us up is proof that your condescending nature does not fix these so called problems with the grepo externals.

I repeat: if you want rational discussion you start it through newspapers or top 12's. Not by telling people that they need to be less toxic.

You seem to be confused as to how your being annoyed. Either your obstuse or you're trolling. If it is the former then read through your posts on these forums. How often did you talk some good smack or make a solid point related to the current discussion? How often did you play externals police? For reference: playing externals police is not a solid point.

If you somehow got more on the former then count again, your maths is wrong.

No one likes the person who moderates the forums without being a mod. Therefore, no one likes you.