Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser57129

@Heres20BuckKillMe is definitely medicated but that doesn't mean he's double accounting. Half the guys i know in this game are medicated one way or another ;)

TromboneTom

Strategos
1.&2. TSB& SHADY
Any alliance led by @poopstan will lose as i have said a month ago - SINK

3. Sons of Odin

To many players without alarm and to much in vm/inactive - SINK

4. Fun with Flag & all other branches.

Irrelevant team only exists because the russians let them - Float

5.&6. UE banda

Strong looking team wich seems to play very well together and are cleaning up Shady fast - SWIM

7. Fiasco

Are now putting pressure on SONS its only a matter of time before they kill them off - SWIM

DeletedUser55296

all of shady's problems are not because of the strength of my Alliance, but because of the psychological unwillingness to fight a long war. Shady as the German troops in the world war wanted to blitzkrieg, but got stuck in the defense lost their strength and gradually give up...there is no leader who can unite and build a defense.

DeletedUser42792

1.&2. TSB& SHADY
Any alliance led by @poopstan will lose as i have said a month ago - SINK

3. Sons of Odin

To many players without alarm and to much in vm/inactive - SINK

4. Fun with Flag & all other branches.

Irrelevant team only exists because the russians let them - Float

5.&6. UE banda

Strong looking team wich seems to play very well together and are cleaning up Shady fast - SWIM

7. Fiasco

Are now putting pressure on SONS its only a matter of time before they kill them off - SWIM

good to know jasper--now all you have to do is find a team led by me...as it never existed on this world--- i wish you all luck with time on this dead world-- the russian team is just that(a team)-- the rest of the board couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag with a bazooka-- have fun with the mess you all have created--

to my russian comrades: i sent my sentiments and congrats in game to your founder already-- the rest of the board deserves what they get for playing politics instead of realizing exactly what will happen to them-- i will be glad to witness from afar, as this world will get what it deserves--

the rest of the board needs leadership, which is in short supply, and players that understand what a team is and how to be part of one...lol..and that, im afraid, is where this whole board fails to met the requirements--

have a great day-- i know i will now that i dont ever have to worry about this silliness again :)

good to know jasper--now all you have to do is find a team led by me...as it never existed on this world--- i wish you all luck with time on this dead world-- the russian team is just that(a team)-- the rest of the board couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag with a bazooka-- have fun with the mess you all have created--

to my russian comrades: i sent my sentiments and congrats in game to your founder already-- the rest of the board deserves what they get for playing politics instead of realizing exactly what will happen to them-- i will be glad to witness from afar, as this world will get what it deserves--

the rest of the board needs leadership, which is in short supply, and players that understand what a team is and how to be part of one...lol..and that, im afraid, is where this whole board fails to met the requirements--

have a great day-- i know i will now that i dont ever have to worry about this silliness again :)
cap

DapperDon21

Chiliarch

Jasper> Poopstan.......... Fiasco> Shady

LineX

Hipparchus
you have almost 50mln, you are the leaders, all the fights are ahead!)

Last edited:

Shady Time

Hipparchus
gyngvtb.png

:confused: