Total Destruction

DeletedUser

I am creating an alliance.SOUTH WEST.The alliance name is Total Destruction

I am looking for players that have played before so I would prefer you to post your grepostat links or you can send me a message with them.

If you are aggressive ,active,and are willing to help our alliance in every way apply

Here are my stats if you want to know:http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Mrs.sativa&type=player

None of the jobs have been filled.
jobs that need to be filled:

Diplomat She/he needs to have experience and know how to handle problems and negotiate with other alliances.

Recruiter
I would like it if he/she would check the stats of players and know what to look for before recruiting any player into our alliance.(Recruitment will be limited)

Forum Mods
Clean our forums and help keep them neat and easy to read

Leaders
I want very active and experience players that know how to help run an alliance and know how to help deal with problems that come our way.

Members joining
Mrs.sativa
Nayr
blackPaladin333
Junkin
Patu89
SmileForever
The Kangaroo
Ta2oodfreak
darkpsyd
kamahri4
TheBilleye
Deathwisher
Iconoclash
TheKing Leonidas
DEWTON
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you and the direction we are choosing is South West

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smart move. North East seems like the place where the noobs will be residing while the other alliances which may prove to be a threat are going to be situated in South East.

DeletedUser

Then simply relocate to South East. Pride can be an irrelevant things in the early stages of an alliance. Strategical it would be best to start of in an easy ocean instead of risking our security in a territory filled with experienced players. Perhaps once we have grown we may venture towards the aggressive ocean and expand our future territories.

DeletedUser

;) yes and remember SOUTH WEST is the direction.I am not taking in no players that are not in that direction.

DeletedUser

I'm not I'm going to wait for Sparta and for my football season to end.

DeletedUser20429

yes I am joining the world if you were asking me? its hard to get when there 3 or 4 conversations going on in 1 thread