Total domination!

DeletedUser20140

:pro:
Hey all Upsilon Players,

Are u looking for an amazing alliance? Well look no more!
Join Total Domination or our academy.
Read our profile and become a dominant!
Don't look like this: :supermad:, Look like this::cool:.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/976
Ckeck us out.

Founders:
Surreybloke
Saint Sinner
Diplomat:
Urs truly, Himom226

DeletedUser9068

If I may Mr Creep, (something amusing there...) I don't see TD as a MRA, just a MMA (Mass Merger Alliance) they just had an amazing diplomat who secured mass influx through diplomacy rather than mass invite sending... I know I am picking hairs here, but just putting a point across... :)

DeletedUser

Well, TD was very "convincing" for a while ... the "stick and carrot" strategy brought them a bunch of members, himom included. I wonder how many of them will jump off the boat when the going get's tough ... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

belive me i was TD but left after 10 mins after i looked at the forums

DeletedUser

30 inactive members.. why don't conquer those ? or kick them out?

DeletedUser9068

Point taken... Could have been good! Ah well, the good will find the good... *cough* Arkham Asylum* cough :)

DeletedUser20140

Hey we are ranked 3rd and but probably truly have way more xp then that so if arkham whatevers [WITH 8 PLAYERS] wanna pick on us, it could get very bloody and all the blood will be from the loonatics. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey we are ranked 3rd and but probably truly have way more xp then that so if arkham whatevers [WITH 8 PLAYERS] wanna pick on us, it could get very bloody and all the blood will be from the loonatics. ;)

8 players.. with an average of 46k. Think about it.

DeletedUser9068

I know, people just look at number of members, not my place to say, but thank you Owen, but yeah, we are an alliance of noobs with no forum! Plz attack us!!! The real players know us...