Totl Bashing

• Thread starter DeletedUser47438
  • Start date

DeletedUser

sacrasm lost lol

No sarcasm intended, merely stating a fact. I am not in TOTL and I am not likely to be. As a player, despite winning a crown I am not the type of player they like to have. I am happy being in the alliance I am in, and see no reason to change that. :p;)

DeletedUser33512

No sarcasm intended, merely stating a fact. I am not in TOTL and I am not likely to be. As a player, despite winning a crown I am not the type of player they like to have. I am happy being in the alliance I am in, and see no reason to change that. :p;)

You tell 'em :)

DeletedUser28898

What type of player would that be, exactly? You know, the kind we like to have? And winning a world means something, winning a crown means nothing. I've got two myself. A crown can mean you hung around long enough after wonders that you finished up after most other players had already left the server. Many a time you see multiple alliances with crowns in a world. But only one alliance can win the world.

But back to my question. What type of player do we like to have? Besides an active one, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/facepalm

DeletedUser

seems as good a place as any to post and is not worth a new thread...

ToTL MRA's our fleeing enemies, we decide ToTL are weak, so we start taking ToTL cities... have fun all you ToTLmaniacs ur time hath come

DeletedUser7176

I think ToTL members must get extra vacation time. They sure take a lot of them. :=)

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en78&server=en78&an=TOTL+Reborn+Central&server=en78&enddate=2014-10-08&rt=points

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en78&server=en78&an=TOTL+Reborn&server=en78&enddate=2014-10-08&rt=points

Kad you only got a few cities left to bash. 64 in 075. now you just got to wait the 40 days till they come back off VM. You may be in for a long war. Nice strategy really. make the front line players go in to VM and then it is too far for you to travel to attack the rest of them.

your ocean 75

4 TOTL Reborn 318324 39 8162
5 TOTL Reborn Central 181104 25 7244

DeletedUser7176

no. being sarcastic. I am sure they did not plan for all their people to go VM.

DeletedUser

seawalker seems to have it off to a T... launch a few attacks then hit VM for 2 days, repeat until people get peed off.

DeletedUser7176

What type of player would that be, exactly? You know, the kind we like to have? And winning a world means something, winning a crown means nothing. I've got two myself. A crown can mean you hung around long enough after wonders that you finished up after most other players had already left the server. Many a time you see multiple alliances with crowns in a world. But only one alliance can win the world.

But back to my question. What type of player do we like to have? Besides an active one, of course.

after looking at your alliance I can understand why the only prerequisite is an active player. ever thought of kicking the players that hit VM every time someone gives them any notice? Of course that will take a person with kicking rights. and let me guess the founder hit VM too. Or did he just leave. I feel for you dude. Maybe some of you should just join Kadjayuni and go on to win that world.

DeletedUser

Why do we have so many "Ghost" writers here? I couldn't see majority of the names who posted here among the players in Olynthus.
What is the point to hide your IGN? Do you feel yourself more comfortable, of safer whilst you free speech behind the walls? Or, do you want to keep your chance to join totl when the day comes?

DeletedUser47479

Why do we have so many "Ghost" writers here? I couldn't see majority of the names who posted here among the players in Olynthus.
What is the point to hide your IGN? Do you feel yourself more comfortable, of safer whilst you free speech behind the walls? Or, do you want to keep your chance to join totl when the day comes?
TOTL sucks. Their best player is on vacation and a ton of their players are inactive. Hit them now.

DeletedUser

DmN;
Why are you posting with quote to my post? I don't see any relation with what I post and your "nice" speech. You may post any wording you wish but please be kind enough to remove the quote

DeletedUser28898

Are they? Only one that's been out for awhile was NicosX, and that was for knee surgery. So sorry for you that real life gets in the way sometimes. And Nicos is back now. loekie1982's still around. So is JakeOSU and RayRay88.

Same reason sweetness and MKM3917 were gone for awhile. I was out as well due to RL things. But we're all here now.

And we have lost several people to RL, due to new jobs, moving, school, etc. No different than any other alliance.

I'm just looking forward to wonders, trying to figure out how all these alliances that have been so buddy-buddy with each other are going to handle it. Crimson and White Horsemen have allowed Angels and Demons to settle right in their midst. So, when A&D is ahead of them on a wonder, will they sit bck and watch and still be friends?

And you've got players from Bad Wolf and PBS moving two oceans over just to get a city or two in our core. As if that's going to stop us from building wonders. And those cities will be useless to them as far as wonders go. Shipping resources 8-10 hours from ocean 55 to ocean 33 or ocean 77 is kind of crazy, when they could have gotten a city an hour away instead.

And just to finish off with the comments. A Fat Ranga. What a piece of work. Playing a game, spending money for gold, with his only intent being to try and tear down TOTL. I guess that's what people do when they can't actually outplay another team.

DeletedUser47479

Are they? Only one that's been out for awhile was NicosX, and that was for knee surgery. So sorry for you that real life gets in the way sometimes. And Nicos is back now. loekie1982's still around. So is JakeOSU and RayRay88.

Same reason sweetness and MKM3917 were gone for awhile. I was out as well due to RL things. But we're all here now.

And we have lost several people to RL, due to new jobs, moving, school, etc. No different than any other alliance.

I'm just looking forward to wonders, trying to figure out how all these alliances that have been so buddy-buddy with each other are going to handle it. Crimson and White Horsemen have allowed Angels and Demons to settle right in their midst. So, when A&D is ahead of them on a wonder, will they sit bck and watch and still be friends?

And you've got players from Bad Wolf and PBS moving two oceans over just to get a city or two in our core. As if that's going to stop us from building wonders. And those cities will be useless to them as far as wonders go. Shipping resources 8-10 hours from ocean 55 to ocean 33 or ocean 77 is kind of crazy, when they could have gotten a city an hour away instead.

And just to finish off with the comments. A Fat Ranga. What a piece of work. Playing a game, spending money for gold, with his only intent being to try and tear down TOTL. I guess that's what people do when they can't actually outplay another team.

Now that you mention it we are outplaying you.