Totl Bashing

• Thread starter DeletedUser47438
  • Start date

DeletedUser

say, how is tunafishy? and you make a big thing about nicos and loekie, but we kicked them out of O75 and again out of O74. There is only so far they can run before they run into Bad wolf or crimson.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

Now that you mention it we are outplaying you.

Are you really, DM? We've proved our point in this world. We were told from the beginning we'd sink, and yet we're still here. And we're actually honored that our very presence has dictated how this world evolved. Look at it now. Six, eight, ten, how many alliances is it? Not here playing their own game, but having to make decisions based on us.

In no other world would you have 8 different alliances moving from two and three oceans away, just to get near one alliance in O55. Think about it. Crimson's done their best to come all the way down from ocean 52/53 to the south of ocean 54. A couple of White Horsemen guys jumped across the entire ocean to 44. You have little Ms. silver witch moving from 74 and 84 all the way over to the 55/65 border just to get a piece of us. And, let's see, who else is in that same region? I see Resurrected, I see Itz So Fluffy, I see Pink Bunny Slippers. I see Bad Wolf coming all the way to ocean 55.

Eight alliances all looking to get after one. And burning gold the entire way. Innogames is sitting back and laughing at you guys, all the way to the bank.

The best part is, when all is said and done, you all lose, because you got sidetracked by TOTL. Some alliance far away from TOTL will win, because they won't be wasting resources building more LS and CS and troops, and wasting favor on myths and spells. They'll actually be focused on winning.

DeletedUser28898

say, how is tunafishy? and you make a big thing about nicos and loekie, but we kicked them out of O75 and again out of O74. There is only so far they can run before they run into Bad wolf or crimson.

Consider Nicos was out with major surgery, not very well.

Now loekie, on the other hand is eating Fat Ranga's lunch -- and dinner. As for kicking him out of 74, I appreciate that very much. I probably got 100K in DBP and 20-30 CS kills on my wall just from you guys banging your heads against loekie's 074-Lakeside and NicosX Flight of the Dragon. Which, if I recall, is STILL there. Taking 20-25 attempts to capture one city is hardly to your credit, is it?

DeletedUser

The best part is, when all is said and done, you all lose, because you got sidetracked by TOTL. Some alliance far away from TOTL will win, because they won't be wasting resources building more LS and CS and troops, and wasting favor on myths and spells. They'll actually be focused on winning.

Winning is being the last serious alliance standing. There are only a few alliances left in that race ;)

DeletedUser28898

Winning is being the last serious alliance standing. There are only a few alliances left in that race ;)

Really? Or just being the one that sits around the longest until everyone else gets bored and leaves, and then Innogames closes the world. So, who decides at what point there's a winner? If your alliance is at 20M two months after wonders, and your players start leaving, and four months after, a different alliance reaches 21M points and owns more oceans, did you really win? Or did they? Who decides? And that's why, when all is said and done, the had to put the Wonders in.

The reason I say this is because, do you really know how all the other players in the world think? Lots of players are here only to compete for Wonders. They'll leave when its done. Then, because so many players leave, it will get boring for others and they'll leave. When you've got 50% or more of a world leaving at that point, anything you accomplish after that is meaningless.

DeletedUser47479

Are you really, DM? We've proved our point in this world. We were told from the beginning we'd sink, and yet we're still here. And we're actually honored that our very presence has dictated how this world evolved. Look at it now. Six, eight, ten, how many alliances is it? Not here playing their own game, but having to make decisions based on us.

In no other world would you have 8 different alliances moving from two and three oceans away, just to get near one alliance in O55. Think about it. Crimson's done their best to come all the way down from ocean 52/53 to the south of ocean 54. A couple of White Horsemen guys jumped across the entire ocean to 44. You have little Ms. silver witch moving from 74 and 84 all the way over to the 55/65 border just to get a piece of us. And, let's see, who else is in that same region? I see Resurrected, I see Itz So Fluffy, I see Pink Bunny Slippers. I see Bad Wolf coming all the way to ocean 55.

Eight alliances all looking to get after one. And burning gold the entire way. Innogames is sitting back and laughing at you guys, all the way to the bank.

Your alliance is the laughing stock of this world and has a giant red target on its back. Once we get rid of you, things will be different.

DeletedUser28898

Donald, we've had the red target on our back since day one of this server, back at the end of March. The very first battles in this entire world were between Nordic Warriors and TOTL. Since then, we've been the target of Caged, Rise of the Titans, .aka, Dominion Rising, Elysium Guard, and The White Death. Half of those at one time or another were ranked #1 in the world. And look now, they're all gone, and we're still here.

Its extremely hard to win a server starting in the core in ocean 55. You have to defend four sides, and expand in four directions. Starting on the rim is easy by comparison. The odds have been stacked against us, and alliances like Nordic Warrriors, Caged and RotT from the beginning. Its the nature of the game. And its why there's only two of us left, TOTL and Nordic.

As for getting rid of us, you'll never get rid of us. You may beat us, may break our wonders, but you'll never be able to get rid of us. By the time we're gone, Innogames will be shutting down this world.