Pnp Tough weekend?

DeletedUser

[4:54:43 PM] Muuh/AttackMePls: Ill prt screen and post it on big forum ask if they had a tough weekend :D
[4:54:53 PM] strong walrus: hahaha
[4:57:34 PM] strong walrus: Dear Legion: If you are going to take the weekend off, maybe you should go into vacation mode?
[5:00:33 PM] Muuh/AttackMePls: lol
[5:00:46 PM] strong walrus: you didn't take weekend off :O
[5:00:51 PM] strong walrus: ...my bad

3green small 2-4k cities, 10 red 4-10K cities for BL this weekend.
2dhy635.png

DeletedUser1405

Read the post label and thought PnP, this should be good. What a waste of my time, copying and pasting items from a stats programme everyone has access to. Yes we had a quiet weekend, so what. Take it that its BL turn to listen to the BS for a week or so, at least it lets someone who cares off the hook.
Most of us are used to listening to this BS what a pity the PnP wasnt up to much.

DeletedUser

once again, such a very productive topic... another one to... brag

DeletedUser

Someday when I got 20 minuttes Ill try find some funny pictures and make some real pnp. But Im just to lazy today ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll find the time... It only takes around 30 secs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least he wrote something. You'll find that a lot of things on the forum are going to be about NOOBS and Westpoint when they make up almost all the active members on the forum.

I'll give you that for a PnP it was rather dull but it did get the point across and you all read it so it achieved its purpose

DeletedUser

Don't worry, the real PnP will start in-game when your alliance is targeted for a Mass OP by NOOBS/Westpoint.

For those of you in BL - you know what I mean. The messages to S45 was a little bit friendlier - but I think I'm going to try a bit harder to sow malcontent.

DeletedUser1405

At least he wrote something. You'll find that a lot of things on the forum are going to be about NOOBS and Westpoint when they make up almost all the active members on the forum.

I'll give you that for a PnP it was rather dull but it did get the point across and you all read it so it achieved its purpose

Thats because any thread started by people not in those alliances gets ruined by them and then others reading it decide to stay away.