Trade Confederation

DeletedUser

Hello

I am starting a new alliance in this world. I know it is an established one already, but I dont like to join HUGE alliances. We are called the TRADE CONFEDERATION. We promote trade and growth above all. We will fight and defend our brothers from any who try to stop our growth and advance. War is a necessary evil but it hurts trade. Come join if you agree.

DeletedUser

hmmm, your alliance seems similar to mine, except we revere holy mandate ubove all else, then war, but we also belive very highly in growth and trade, if you wish, i could merge your alliance to mine, or at least we could declare a truce, and when we get more powerful, just call on us if you need help, we are always looking for more brothers of the faith

DeletedUser

hmmm, your alliance seems similar to mine, except we revere holy mandate ubove all else, then war, but we also belive very highly in growth and trade, if you wish, i could merge your alliance to mine, or at least we could declare a truce, and when we get more powerful, just call on us if you need help, we are always looking for more brothers of the faith

Though I do not show such vigor for the gods. I will accept your truce go ahead and send it.