Inactive Topic Trade Favors

DeletedUser

Proposal:
you will be able to trade favors with other players and between your cities

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
i checked and didnt find anything similar

Reason:
since you can trade resources and even gold, and loot favors from other temples. why not trading favors as well?

Details:
it can ether be added to the market place or done through the temple. Player X will put an offer that includes the favors he offers and the favors he requests, he will also have to mention from which city the favors should be sent and to which city they should be delivered, since it cant be the same city. player Y can choose to accept the trade offer, when accepting he will have to be select a city that supports the relevant god and to select from which city his favors will be sent.
a player will have to fully upgrade his temple to be able to trade favors. if you want make it even more difficult it can be something that is researched in the academy or to require a divine statue as well.

Visual Aids:

Balance:
the market place or temple will be adjusted in order to make it happen.

Abuse Prevention:
dont see how players can cheet. they can abuse it by focusing all their favors on one god and build mythical nukes much faster but it will also make the game more interesting. if you want to limit this abuse you can allow trading favors only with other players and not between your own cities.

Summary:
i dont have anything to add here. let me know what you guys think.

DeletedUser30490

boo no
people get enough favor as it is no need to let them trade favor around too

DeletedUser31385

No from me. Favor is meant to be earned, not traded in the marketplace like commodities.

DeletedUser

what if the ratio will have to be 1:1 and you can only trade with other players?