Trade in athens

DeletedUser

Im currently Located in Ocean 74 and looking for steady trade routes. Looking for active people to chat with in my ocean and im also looking to dedicate a whole thread on there for people and the idea of trading.

In game name - Shawneeb

Feel free to message me in game or whatever. Happy trading (Hope this works)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a war game. Go play sim city if you want to trade.

DeletedUser

why do we then have alliance pacts? why market places? mind yours ill mind mine

DeletedUser

You think alliance pacts are there for the purpose of trading? Alliance pacts are, primarily, used so that alliances can work together in war situations.

The marketplace is a building there for convenience, when you have an excess of one resource and not enough of the others. It generally doesn't play a major part in a player's game.

DeletedUser

You think alliance pacts are there for the purpose of trading? Alliance pacts are, primarily, used so that alliances can work together in war situations.

The marketplace is a building there for convenience, when you have an excess of one resource and not enough of the others. It generally doesn't play a major part in a player's game.

Put your claws away Corin, don't have to jump all over a rim player.

Trades is a big boost early on in your first cities life, with the stipulation you have active players in the same ocean willing to trade. I think the most sought after resource in that time period is wood, and if you can find others dumb enough to trade for it at a descent rate, it is very helpful.

DeletedUser

Put your claws away Corin, don't have to jump all over a rim player.

Trades is a big boost early on in your first cities life, with the stipulation you have active players in the same ocean willing to trade. I think the most sought after resource in that time period is wood, and if you can find others dumb enough to trade for it at a descent rate, it is very helpful.

I was thinking stone would be the one most in demand, for all the simmers on the rim trying to get their wall up to L25. That's why I have done well on the rim in the past, because there are always people demanding stone and offering wood (to level up their wall), so I can accept the offers and work on my LS nukes. :D