Trade menu showing bogus amounts of resources

DeletedUser4945

This is kind of minor, but I use the trade pull down menu to distribute res among my cities a lot, and I've noticed that the amounts in the menus don't always reflect the actual amounts in the cities. This happens especially when an improved production token is running. If it's a stone token, for example, a random but significant number of cities will show maxed stone resources when they're not really maxed. Sometimes it's fixed when the game is refreshed, but not always.

Like I said, it's minor, but annoying, and leads to me sometimes sending resources that are not there.

DeletedUser4945

This is kind of minor, but I use the trade pull down menu to distribute res among my cities a lot, and I've noticed that the amounts in the menus don't always reflect the actual amounts in the cities. This happens especially when an improved production token is running. If it's a stone token, for example, a random but significant number of cities will show maxed stone resources when they're not really maxed. Sometimes it's fixed when the game is refreshed, but not always.

Like I said, it's minor, but annoying, and leads to me sometimes sending resources that are not there.