Inactive Topic Trading Prizes / Special Benefits

DeletedUser

Proposal: To be able to start trade and/or gift away, the prizes of the quest and grepolympics and others, like resources.

Reason: A player might be having some prizes (like, enhanced defense or offense or troop reinforcement) while, they might be of better use to another player who is in the midst of an op. This would greatly increase the coordination, among the alliance.

Details: The prizes from the island quests, once completed, has TWO options as of now ~ STORE or USE. While in the inventory, it might be possible to transfer the same to another player, or to the market.

Visual Aids:none

Balance/Abuse Prevention: No clue as of now.

Constructive criticisms/queries are welcome.

Regards,
Fang

DeletedUser27610

I think this would be a great idea since most of my prizes I earn are pretty much pointless for me most of the time. If this were implemented some of the island quests would actually provide some use to players since the bigger you get, the less quests you get per day. And if the prizes is useless to you then you know you have the option to give it to an alliance mate who could really use it to a much better effect than you could rather than letting the island quest expire.

DeletedUser

I disagree. You could easily be overpowered if everyone sends you gifts. Someone sends you 5 +attacks and now all of your cities have improved attack.. Yes it could be done but with a lot of saving up.

Its a no for me unless someone's post changes my mind

DeletedUser32498

Terrible idea. For example how would any of you feel if you were conducting an op against someone and they had all their friends giving him improved defense? It's like cheating. A player should only be able to have his gifts that he has earned doing the quests himself. It's like saying a premium player should be allowed to give his gold away to any old person on his alliance...

DeletedUser

I think, correct me if I am wrong, the prizes from island quests do not stack with each other, of the same type.

Can some one please confirm this ?

DeletedUser

They do not stack, but you can use the same spell on all of your cities if you wish

DeletedUser18366

Balance/Abuse Prevention: No clue as of now.

Really? It would be so easy to abuse this. Firstly, someone could create multiple accounts and send rewards to his main. You said nothing about stopping people with a shared internet connection using your idea. Also, I agree in saying that it would be too much if a whole alliance started blasting someone with the rewards. They could give to an attacked city: improved defense, and unit reinforcement as well as a tonne of resources, faster recruitment and increased favor production. It would give players who have friends willing to help a massive advantage.