• umm duhh

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Concept:
Currently, if you are a leader of a tribe, it is hard to check on the activity of players. You have to look at point growth or send many mailing messages to check if a certain player is active. The idea is to create a traffic light system that shows the activity of your players. This would only be viewable to leaders and diplomats.

Explained:
Simply, it allows a leader to check if someone has logged on in a certain amount of days. However, the info he gets will be limited. Each player will have a traffic light next to his/her name. It will be viewable in the members section of an alliance, as a Zeus' thunderbolt icon.
If a player has logged in in the past two days, the player gets shown as Green.
If a player hasn't logged in for 2-3 days, he is shown as yellow
If a player hasn't logged in for 3-6 days, he is shown as an amber
If a player hasn't logged in for over 6 days, he is shown as a red

This simple system will have little in game effect. It will simply give leaders a bit more information about their recruits.

Any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It gets my vote - another useful tool from TW. This certainly isn't TW, but I am once again surprised that this very useful ability has been left out - although I don't think the 'Amber' is necessary ;)

DeletedUser

Amber may not be necessary though I know many go by the rule of 3 days and you're out. Thats why thats been included :)

DeletedUser

I support this too. Even if this game isn't the same as TW,this option shouln't have been left out... :(

DeletedUser

I know Osl112, so why not just make the 'Yellow' 3-4 days, then away they go :D

DeletedUser

Yep, you could. Its the developers choice, they may change the format of how many days completely :D

DeletedUser

lol, my vote is still in anyway, but I'm glad we agree ;)

DeletedUser

Well, the colors or the order or w/e doesn't really matter as long as the leaders can have a 100% accurate way of telling if x,y,z players are active or not..

DeletedUser

Since traffic lights are a modern invention, would it be good to have something thats Greek related? Even if it means a colourful Zeus thunderbolt or something :D

DeletedUser

Well this will remain at the dev choice (the graphix I mean) the ideea is only one and i can be interpreted only in one way so...

DeletedUser

Indeed something alliance-leaders can't do without.

got my vote

DeletedUser

As a workaround in the meantime, you can see the number of points each player has improved every day. Go to Grepostats, find the appropriate alliance, then click on the number of members in that alliance and you get a page that looks like this:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/alliance/106/members

Scroll down and you can see all the players Romanian Warriors should be kicking out...

DeletedUser

i think the spartans need that a little more than the Romanian warriors lol though the top 20 tribes pretty much need to do that XD

DeletedUser

but i think they should make the symbol more interesting than a circle

something more greek

DeletedUser

They should, but that should be left to the developers...

Status
Not open for further replies.