Votes: 2 28.6%
  • umm duhh

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree with this entirely. I was surprised it wasn't included in the first place.

DeletedUser

Traffic light
is a must to have ,i as a general need this as well as the rest of the players on Grepolis
you can not fight a war by your self one must know who is and is not online for battle plans to work ,as long as you can recruit up to god knows how many players the people on top will always be there on top with a system like the traffic light it may give the smaller alliance a chance..Please go with the system and put one in as all members need to know ..The only thing with this light is either it is on or it is off there are no other needs for it

thank you
5Drunks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I highly disagree. The system Ikariam suggested is very similar but is also in TW. His online system will make it hard to track which players have been online in the past so many days, which is ultimately what leaders want to know. Plus, the idea may not want to be implemented by developers as it gives people a really good idea of when people are online, an idea too accurate.

Knowing who is online at the particular moment could ruin some aspects of the game, as leaders will have too much detail. Plus, you have no way of tracking. The idea may not be that new, but your idea is also out-dated.

Actually, Ikariam is better in that it tells you who is online right now, and tells you the last time someone logged on if you hover your mouse over their online/offline light, i vote no on this and yes on the who is online... this traffic light system IS outdated...

Screenshot2010-02-09at33312PM.png

DeletedUser

Actually, Ikariam is better in that it tells you who is online right now, and tells you the last time someone logged on if you hover your mouse over their online/offline light, i vote no on this and yes on the who is online... this traffic light system IS outdated...

Screenshot2010-02-09at33312PM.png

How will the developers like the idea that you can see who is online and when. It will make a leaders judgement too easy, too accurate. The whole reason that idea wasn't implemented in TW is because it would be too obvious to people and leaders.

DeletedUser

It would definitely make it easier.

Not sure I really like the "who's online" thing, but a friend's list would be nice. It made it easier to work with people in TW (you can see if your friends are online), but I don't think anyone not on my list needs to know when I'm online.

DeletedUser

Moved to Development Discussions for one week, at which point a vote will be added to it.

If anything changes with the idea, please edit it into the first post.

DeletedUser

Hey guys and ladies it's great to say it gets your vote...but no one has checked the yes button in the survey part at the top... only 3 including myself have voted... do they look at it?... But I also think it's a great idea !!

DeletedUser

Hey guys and ladies it's great to say it gets your vote...but no one has checked the yes button in the survey part at the top... only 3 including myself have voted... do they look at it?... But I also think it's a great idea !!

dude there is no rush,

the poll has been open for little of an hour and it is open for 6 days 23 hours

DeletedUser

Terrific idea. I agree with it.

DeletedUser

A 'Yes' from me.

Though not the system that shows if a player is currently online or not.

DeletedUser

not unless you a founder i think to see if they are online.

logged on in the last 48 hours green

not logged on in the last 2 day yellow

not logged on in the last 5 days red

DeletedUser

Voting over. I will submit this idea to the developers and return with feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.