Inactive Topic Traffic light function to Know who is on line

DeletedUser29124

Proposal:
A way of knowing if Alliance members are on-line Traffic Lights

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? cannot find something similar

Reason:
It would be useful to know who in your alliance is online at all times

Details:
Traffic Light next to members name Green light online Nothing /red if off line

Visual Aids:
Green Light / Red light

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary:
We all need to know who is online at times of need or when planning offensives the above idea would do this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

Reason:
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game. You should consider the existing game mechanics here and show how this idea improves upon them. Tables comparing costs, times, unit values etc are a helpful addition.

Details:
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

Visual Aids:
Put any mock-ups here. Those that are large screenshots should be linked, smaller windows can be displayed using the image tags.
*Please do keep in mind that the image rules still apply in the ideas section. If the visual aid is bigger than 640 x 640 pixels, please place the image in a spoiler. Also no animated images allowed.*

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

Summary:
Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea.

Developments Format to Copy and Paste:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just fill in these

DeletedUser

WAVEBREAKER is right. It is simultaneously useful and dangerous!

DeletedUser8396

Takes out a good bit of danger if it becomes an alliance privilege. Do that, and you have my support

DeletedUser

yes I agree with pebble.
BUT
I also do not care whether it is a privilege or view able by all.

If it were view able by all members in this alliance then more players might be more apt to reach out and communicate more often.

DeletedUser29124

It could be set up as an alliance privilege.
If you have a spy it could be a way of rooting him out, if you can monitor who in your alliance is on-line.

I agree it is a double edged sword but the benefit for planning, support, attack and getting people involved who never post and you wonder if they are ever there I feel would be beneficial

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This should only be available to founders and possibly leaders, nobody else; assuming the idea is to be implemented.

Otherwise, I would not support the OPs proposal.

DeletedUser

I think it should be a privilege. only founded and leaders can decide who have it.

DeletedUser26213

I support this only if it is a privilege or a leader-only function. But the leaders already have something like that, with how many days a player's been offline.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure this has already been suggested multiple times; however, until I can find the threads continue with this idea. :)

~ Lane