Angels Elite gonna win the world lowkey

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Looks like Angels Elites new academy is.. believe it or not, "BWNW"

yea.... I was as surprised as you when i learned that. :p

IvoryDeathbender

Hekatontarch
LIVE REPORTING 28-Oct-2021
Hello!!!! Welcome back to the second newsletter for Trapesuz where I will be taking a deeper dive into each ocean and make a final prediction about the world end scenario. Oh... and I might have another 1 or 2 whistleblowers coming out in a future episode. The information is just too juicy to drop it now.

Well without diddly dally any further lets get into the action!

OCEAN 44
First impression? Utter garbage ocean but let's give the run down anyways. First we have Young Guns (YG) which only dropped about a week ago but dominates the number of cities leading by 74. I would hate to be in AE right now -- cluttered forums, casual simmers, and too scared to send an attack they sit and defend.

Think of AE as the less organized bigger brother that could get his *** kicked by his younger more fit brother Israelites. While these brothers get squished from both sides. Their cousins Wings and YG will swoop in to clean up the mess.

My prediction:

YG - SWIM
** They will continue to push east eventually meetings Wings. The fight for O44 will be between them. However, Wings already sits within the DOM circle. They have to fight their way into it.

AE -
SINK
** Any questions, concerns, or rude remarks? lol if you are still in AE you are better off leaving and finding someone who will actually protect you.

Israelites -
FLOAT
** These guys will run north out of the DOM circle. The good members will be either recruited by YG or Wings. However, at this point I highly doubt Wings wants anything to do with any of them. I haven't found one that uses alarm yet.

Toe Stubbers United -
SWIM
** The only alliance in O44 where every single member will eventually be on the winning team. Whoever manages to recruit these guys have a life vest going into the final stand. Incredible players and good people. ER can't even handle them but I'll get into them in a second. Keep up the great work -- looking forward to fighting.... erm we will see if it is against or with ;)

OCEAN 45
I had high hopes for this ocean but like everything else it turned into a MRA. I respected Vikings, they looked like a real contender for the world. Until they went off and recruited another 20 people in an academy. I don't know much though, maybe they will come back and surprise me. Also the original home of Equal Rights (ER) but with the number of internals and players quitting due to leadership they have started to fall down the rankings.

Vikings - FLOAT
** High in numbers, #1 in the ocean but not a contender for the world. I just don't get that vibe from them.

ER - SINK
** Terrible position, worse leadership, and their #1 player goes around acting like a prepubescent child. Grow up, that's all I have to say. This alliance has till the end of the event before they get steam rolled from every direction. Some will go to Vikings, others to YG, and the rest will trickle out to smaller ones or leave the world. They did just pick up the 3 and 8 INC alliance. These guys should have waited till the end of the event before making a final choice. Who knows maybe they will fix up the cluster **** that is that alliance.

Is it true that everyone is suppose to ride on the back of the massive golders? Like really.... 5-7 attackers and the rest bow to your frontline. Res, gold, troops, and defense? Ehh sounds sketch

Celtic Warriors - SINK

** Do something PLEASE!!!! Sim sim sim :)

OCEAN 54
Oh is it time for my home ocean? No competition - Wings has dominated what we expect to be the DOM circle. No competition left in the ocean. Like any contender - goals are to clean up the islands and turn them blue. Taking 20 cities a day is very good progress.

Wings - SWIM
** No question.

300. -
FLOAT
** They are not in the DOM circle, therefor we don't have any interest aside from using them as BP farms. I also see you got rid of wycked sister. Good on you - that is the reason you are still up. Did you guys notice that Honey Badgers just disappeared?

Dark Core -
FLOAT
** WAYYYY outside the DOM circle. If you are a new player and want to learn how to play the game, this is the alliance you need to join. I hear there are very good players that are teaching younger/newer players. I have a lot of respect for that. Cheers guys.

OCEAN 55
Valhalla, the 3rd and final contender for the world. Utterly dominating their ocean by a 2.5X factor in cities and points. No competition - if they do not have any allies or pacts I respect them that much more. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE RED.... you guys are still growing. Highly impressed and looking forward to this 3-way here in a few months.

Valhalla -
SWIM
** Always throwing numbers on the scoreboard but you guys need to start moving towards the DOM circle. Come play with us in the middle where its HOT HOT HOT.

Myrmidons -
FLOAT
** Haven't seen this alliance since 128 Therma. Welcome back boys I've missed you. Fun fact this was the first ever banner I wore when I came back to the game after a 10 year hiatus.

FINAL BREAKDOWN:

I believe this world will come down to 3 alliances fighting it out in the DOM circle. YG coming from O44, Wings coming from O54, and Valhalla coming from O55. It will be a tight matchup but it will be a good one. While this server is a little less active than people would have hoped if you stay around till the end there is bound to be some good moves, counter moves, and strategy being built into the final plays.

Remember, building offense doesn't win you the game. Being able to hold sieges does.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Outcasts - Smaller alliance focusing a small subset of islands for a core on the border of 45 and 55. This small team could provide some nasty assistances for whoever they choose to align with for the end game. These boys I have full faith in.

Jura Federation - Another smaller alliance, I am curious to see if its just sim sims or if they are hiding a little something up their sleeves. Probably not though, I don't even see them on the scoreboard for conquests.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always & with respect,
IvD

P.S. It's not IBD, that is a movie database.

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Great review, but I have to say, the DOM circle will be WAY bigger than you seem to think it will be. I bet 99% of the current top 12 alliances' cities will be in the circle.

YG - SWIM
However, Wings already sits within the DOM circle. They have to fight their way into it.

Israelites -
FLOAT
** These guys will run north out of the DOM circle.

Wings has dominated what we expect to be the DOM circle.

300. - FLOAT
** They are not in the DOM circle, therefor we don't have any interest aside from using them as BP farms.

Dark Core -
FLOAT
** WAYYYY outside the DOM circle.

Valhalla - SWIM
** Always throwing numbers on the scoreboard but you guys need to start moving towards the DOM circle.