Trapesuz - Live Reporting

DeletedUser56192

Myrmidons - FLOAT
** Haven't seen this alliance since 128 Therma. Welcome back boys I've missed you. Fun fact this was the first ever banner I wore when I came back to the game after a 10 year hiatus.

You forgot to mention that you were in that alliance on en128 and lost to a Rim Alliance. :eek:

Milkarat

Chiliarch
You forgot to mention that you were in that alliance on en128 and lost to a Rim Alliance. :eek:
I mean... He literally said "This was the first banner I wore," which in my book is him saying he was a part of that alliance. Also don't think he "forgot" to mention that he lost to a rim alliance, but rather chose not to mention it. What a 2head comment....

klskr

Phrourach
Viking had a good chance, they are second alliance in terms of number of cities, they have to regroup and take on jura and ER before its too late, As soon as event end

DeletedUser56192

I mean... He literally said "This was the first banner I wore," which in my book is him saying he was a part of that alliance. Also don't think he "forgot" to mention that he lost to a rim alliance, but rather chose not to mention it. What a 2head comment....

LMAO he trashed a lot of alliances in his post so I think he can take the hit. ;)

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Dear god, most of those that left Jura for Myrmidons are either kicked or wiped off the map.
While Vikings are just going after whoever they think are good targets.

klskr

Phrourach
Next two weeks will be high on action.
Will see major changes in the top 12 and many alliance shift

klskr

Phrourach
Next two weeks will be high on action.
Will see major changes in the top 12 and many alliance shift
We have seen dramatically changes in 2 days.
This is just the starting, we will see more shift and changes in the 2 weeks time.

DeletedUser44112

Oh how the World evolves... What an interesting day :)

klskr

Phrourach
do you predict in stocks as well?
No man, but this event really bring big changes, and speed up process when it end.
With end ON, it's almost like no big fight between big alliance, it's almost like BP.
But after event is over and all will try to hunt down eachother, many will shift alliance before ending of event to ensure they survive after event war.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
No man, but this event really bring big changes, and speed up process when it end.
With end ON, it's almost like no big fight between big alliance, it's almost like BP.
But after event is over and all will try to hunt down eachother, many will shift alliance before ending of event to ensure they survive after event war.
Most of the players that are returning are quitting or ghosting while the rest are just solo plus a quarter keeps jumping alliances whenever heat of war is too hot.
Most ER members abandoned ship and founded Young Guns , so what will they do?

Last edited:

DeletedUser44112

Most of the players that are returning are quitting or ghosting while the rest are just solo plus a quarter keeps jumping alliances whenever heat of war is too hot.
Most ER members abandoned ship and founded Young Guns , so what will they do?

Founded Young Guns? Boy you sure don't know what you are talking about lol, both Alliances were around at the same time.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Founded Young Guns? Boy you sure don't know what you are talking about lol, both Alliances were around at the same time.
It is what I think happened either way , I love to guess like bruh.
That is part of the fun and besides, I haven't seen that faction so I call them another of ER members that wanted things in their own way