Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Antonios222

Phrourach
So, previous BWNW change to Without a Face and then collapsed?
Very nice world with so many changes, keep spectators in agony.
No prediction for sure.
Guns shot Vikings and then go for Valhalla?
Are Vikings' axes sharp enough?
Can't bet... ;)

Finegold

Hipparchus
So, previous BWNW change to Without a Face and then collapsed?
Very nice world with so many changes, keep spectators in agony.
No prediction for sure.
Guns shot Vikings and then go for Valhalla?
Are Vikings' axes sharp enough?
Can't bet... ;)
Happy to keep you entertained

DeletedUser47128

LIVE REPORTING 28-Oct-2021
Hello!!!! Welcome back to the second newsletter for Trapesuz where I will be taking a deeper dive into each ocean and make a final prediction about the world end scenario. Oh... and I might have another 1 or 2 whistleblowers coming out in a future episode. The information is just too juicy to drop it now.

Well without diddly dally any further lets get into the action!

OCEAN 44
First impression? Utter garbage ocean but let's give the run down anyways. First we have Young Guns (YG) which only dropped about a week ago but dominates the number of cities leading by 74. I would hate to be in AE right now -- cluttered forums, casual simmers, and too scared to send an attack they sit and defend.

Think of AE as the less organized bigger brother that could get his *** kicked by his younger more fit brother Israelites. While these brothers get squished from both sides. Their cousins Wings and YG will swoop in to clean up the mess.

My prediction:

YG - SWIM
** They will continue to push east eventually meetings Wings. The fight for O44 will be between them. However, Wings already sits within the DOM circle. They have to fight their way into it.

AE -
SINK
** Any questions, concerns, or rude remarks? lol if you are still in AE you are better off leaving and finding someone who will actually protect you.

Israelites -
FLOAT
** These guys will run north out of the DOM circle. The good members will be either recruited by YG or Wings. However, at this point I highly doubt Wings wants anything to do with any of them. I haven't found one that uses alarm yet.

Toe Stubbers United -
SWIM
** The only alliance in O44 where every single member will eventually be on the winning team. Whoever manages to recruit these guys have a life vest going into the final stand. Incredible players and good people. ER can't even handle them but I'll get into them in a second. Keep up the great work -- looking forward to fighting.... erm we will see if it is against or with ;)

OCEAN 45
I had high hopes for this ocean but like everything else it turned into a MRA. I respected Vikings, they looked like a real contender for the world. Until they went off and recruited another 20 people in an academy. I don't know much though, maybe they will come back and surprise me. Also the original home of Equal Rights (ER) but with the number of internals and players quitting due to leadership they have started to fall down the rankings.

Vikings - FLOAT
** High in numbers, #1 in the ocean but not a contender for the world. I just don't get that vibe from them.

ER - SINK
** Terrible position, worse leadership, and their #1 player goes around acting like a prepubescent child. Grow up, that's all I have to say. This alliance has till the end of the event before they get steam rolled from every direction. Some will go to Vikings, others to YG, and the rest will trickle out to smaller ones or leave the world. They did just pick up the 3 and 8 INC alliance. These guys should have waited till the end of the event before making a final choice. Who knows maybe they will fix up the cluster **** that is that alliance.

Is it true that everyone is suppose to ride on the back of the massive golders? Like really.... 5-7 attackers and the rest bow to your frontline. Res, gold, troops, and defense? Ehh sounds sketch

Celtic Warriors - SINK

** Do something PLEASE!!!! Sim sim sim :)

OCEAN 54
Oh is it time for my home ocean? No competition - Wings has dominated what we expect to be the DOM circle. No competition left in the ocean. Like any contender - goals are to clean up the islands and turn them blue. Taking 20 cities a day is very good progress.

Wings - SWIM
** No question.

300. -
FLOAT
** They are not in the DOM circle, therefor we don't have any interest aside from using them as BP farms. I also see you got rid of wycked sister. Good on you - that is the reason you are still up. Did you guys notice that Honey Badgers just disappeared?

Dark Core -
FLOAT
** WAYYYY outside the DOM circle. If you are a new player and want to learn how to play the game, this is the alliance you need to join. I hear there are very good players that are teaching younger/newer players. I have a lot of respect for that. Cheers guys.

OCEAN 55
Valhalla, the 3rd and final contender for the world. Utterly dominating their ocean by a 2.5X factor in cities and points. No competition - if they do not have any allies or pacts I respect them that much more. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE RED.... you guys are still growing. Highly impressed and looking forward to this 3-way here in a few months.

Valhalla -
SWIM
** Always throwing numbers on the scoreboard but you guys need to start moving towards the DOM circle. Come play with us in the middle where its HOT HOT HOT.

Myrmidons -
FLOAT
** Haven't seen this alliance since 128 Therma. Welcome back boys I've missed you. Fun fact this was the first ever banner I wore when I came back to the game after a 10 year hiatus.

FINAL BREAKDOWN:

I believe this world will come down to 3 alliances fighting it out in the DOM circle. YG coming from O44, Wings coming from O54, and Valhalla coming from O55. It will be a tight matchup but it will be a good one. While this server is a little less active than people would have hoped if you stay around till the end there is bound to be some good moves, counter moves, and strategy being built into the final plays.

Remember, building offense doesn't win you the game. Being able to hold sieges does.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Outcasts - Smaller alliance focusing a small subset of islands for a core on the border of 45 and 55. This small team could provide some nasty assistances for whoever they choose to align with for the end game. These boys I have full faith in.

Jura Federation - Another smaller alliance, I am curious to see if its just sim sims or if they are hiding a little something up their sleeves. Probably not though, I don't even see them on the scoreboard for conquests.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always & with respect,
IvD

P.S. It's not IBD, that is a movie database.

Another one of these coming anytime soon?

IvoryDeathbender

Hekatontarch
LIVE REPORTING 15-Nov-2021
Hello and welcome back to another episode of Trapesuz live reporting. My name is IvD and I am this show's host. I come directly out of O54 where the majority of the action has taken place over the last week. This edition is going to action packed with my updated view points on each ocean, interviewees both anonymous and named, and I will wrap it up by giving the location of the CS I just landed.

OCEAN 44
Well I guess we can start here. Home ocean to Young Guns -- they dropped about 2 weeks into the server and have quickly become the number one alliance in the game. However, this does come with come caveats that I will discuss in the O54 section.

YG -- SWIM (Projected Winner of World)

*** Absolutely dominating their ocean. With just under 500 cities in the main alliance and another 100 in the feeder Yum Gums, formerly Toe Stubbers United, there isn't any competition. In fact Phoenix doesn't even try sieging these guys, I've heard from multiple people that if the CS isn't sniped the CS doesn't get broken.
*** While I fundamentally disagree with the concept of a feeder alliance I am only responsible for running my small team and kicking names while taking ***.
*** Also I witnessed today a single member being fed 15,000 favor for PassionPopG ritual. This alliance easily just rebuilt 300k DLU in less than 8hours. Never seen anything quiet that extreme I think ever but it even furthers why I believe they will be world winners.

As they push into O54 the first big team they will clash heads with is the new Son Uncle GL owne... kinda sounds like what I got banned for.

OCEAN 45
The home ocean of Vikings. They have an extremely solid core but from the reports I have seen I do not think this alliance has run any OPs yet. Waiting for their big boys to start actually lining up on targets instead of sending easily snipeable CSs.

Vikings -- SWIM (Projected 3rd place)

*** They dominate their home ocean. With over 500 cities in the main branch and another 150 in their second, Viking Raiders. They are close to becoming out of food. I imagine they have some type of deal with Rho-Bust which will either force them to hunt rim alliances or break that deal and fight for control of the ocean.
*** Similarly to what I said in the O44 breakdown I hate feeder alliances. Start internalizing boys, time to start thinking about the end game.

I am really curious where they will push when their home ocean is nothing but green. They could try to push into O44 but they southern border gets more secured every day. I believe their better option would to push into O55 and fight Valhalla. That does leave YG unchecked. Only one option is the right one -- hope the council chooses wisely.

OCEAN 54
This section is going to be quick because I have a lot of respect for the players that I started my journey on this world with. As you probably have seen, BWNW became WaF and then became WaS and that turned into a separate faction Son Uncle GL owne. However, they now do not have any control over their ocean. With 300. at over 400 cities, followed by SUGLo at 285 cities, followed by YG with 92 this ocean is a complete toss up.

300. -- FLOAT (Projected 4th place)

*** I have been told they are not hear to win this world. However, they are here to play and teach some younger members the ropes of the game. I've also heard they might be a bit friendly with some high level alliance. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the next few weeks.

SUGLo -- FLOAT (Not a Contender for World Win)
*** This alliance lead the leaderboards in average points per player. However, with the recent collapse and some of their bigger members flipping sides to YG I just do not believe this alliance has the numbers to take on a world contender. When I was in this alliance nobody communicated and there was no sense of direction from leadership. Il Bunna has taken the reigns and now leads the Italians. I am excited for when they start to play like they did on their last server, Hyele. Please take a moment of silence to wish/pray for good fortune to the old leader Perseus. His mother recently underwent a complex surgery, it went well, however he has had to step back from the game for the foreseeable future. My thoughts are with your family.

OCEAN 55
Home to Valhalla, the Viking paradise. With a massive number of cities in a single ocean 600+, all I see here is a strong core and a ton of DLU. Constantly topping the #1 defender for daily rankings either they are getting hammered or alliances are feeding them BP by attempting siege breaks. **Notice the word attempting**. I do not believe this alliance has a feeder and therefor I respect them.

Valhalla - SWIM (Projected 2nd place)

*** I don't have much to say here. It's really hard to get information about this ocean. Y'all don't want to give anything up lol. Asked so many people on the rim in this ocean for just a comment and I was left on open 17 different times. Whatever, keep your secrets then. I am on the way, ill find them out eventually.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Immortals - Just a MRA. Anyone that actually posts stuff in the lives is just asking to be hit.
Dark Core - Terrible positioning. A few of them use alarm which is the good. Other do not, which is also good.
Phoenix - "If we can't snipe it consider it a lost city" - Commander Phoenix

**Yep that pretty much sums it up.

INTERVIEWS
Interviewee #1:
Q: Okay. What is your home ocean?
A: I'm on the 44/54 border

Q: How long have you been playing grepolis?
A: Maybe 10 years, Zakros was my first world

Q: As a spectator to the action who would you rate at your top 5 contenders to the world?
A: I don't think there's even 5 alliance's in contention If young guns can stay on job and the in fighting or egos don't bring down the house the world is theirs Some alliances may fight them for a while but eventually they will fold

Q: Okay. Can you rank those alliance in the order they with fall?

A: 300. I can't see lasting long Valhalla from what I seen ain't all that so unless their diplomat a genius and has pacts with either Vikings or YG they ******. Then I see a Vikings and YG skirmish before they call truce

1. YG
2. Vikings
3. Valhalla
4. SUGLo
5. 300.

YG looking like favorites to win 300. and Valhalla won't last past Xmas. Any pacts or naps between the big alliances will start to break down as the world nears the domination sweep I can't see anyone with the kind of roster to stand up to YG.

Q: Is there anything you wish I had asked that you would like to answer or are there any final remarks you would like to give?
A: A tribute to YG <- URL

Interviewee #2: Elliseh, Old Havoc
Q: How long have you been playing Grepolis?
A: Around 8 years now, EN61 Paros was my first world

Q: As a spectator to the action how would you rate your top 5 contenders to the world?

A: As I have not really interacted with young guns, its hard to judge them. From looking at the stats and conquest, they do look to be very competitive. From the current top 5 teams, I've mostly interacted with Valhalla, Vikings and 300. Starting of with Valhalla, I do not think they'll make it to endgame. Most players I have contact with, don't seem to like their spammy and gold reliant playstyle. I do think that in the near future, they will be ganged up on and lose the fight. For Vikings, they seem to have a solid core and a strong footgrip in their ocean. Curious to see where they go when they come into a real fight. As for 300. I think they're a step behind the other 3 contenders. They have some solid players, but also some dead weight. so for a top 4 it would be

1. Young guns,
2. Vikings,
3. Valhalla,
4. 300.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56188

LIVE REPORTING 15-Nov-2021
Hello and welcome back to another episode of Trapesuz live reporting. My name is IvD and I am this show's host. I come directly out of O54 where the majority of the action has taken place over the last week. This edition is going to action packed with my updated view points on each ocean, interviewees both anonymous and named, and I will wrap it up by giving the location of the CS I just landed.

OCEAN 44
Well I guess we can start here. Home ocean to Young Guns -- they dropped about 2 weeks into the server and have quickly become the number one alliance in the game. However, this does come with come caveats that I will discuss in the O54 section.

YG -- SWIM (Projected Winner of World)

*** Absolutely dominating their ocean. With just under 500 cities in the main alliance and another 100 in the feeder Yum Gums, formerly Toe Stubbers United, there isn't any competition. In fact Phoenix doesn't even try sieging these guys, I've heard from multiple people that if the CS isn't sniped the CS doesn't get broken.
*** While I fundamentally disagree with the concept of a feeder alliance I am only responsible for running my small team and kicking names while taking ***.
*** Also I witnessed today a single member being fed 15,000 favor for PassionPopG ritual. This alliance easily just rebuilt 300k DLU in less than 8hours. Never seen anything quiet that extreme I think ever but it even furthers why I believe they will be world winners.

As they push into O54 the first big team they will clash heads with is the new Son Uncle GL owne... kinda sounds like what I got banned for.

OCEAN 45
The home ocean of Vikings. They have an extremely solid core but from the reports I have seen I do not think this alliance has run any OPs yet. Waiting for their big boys to start actually lining up on targets instead of sending easily snipeable CSs.

Vikings -- SWIM (Projected 3rd place)

*** They dominate their home ocean. With over 500 cities in the main branch and another 150 in their second, Viking Raiders. They are close to becoming out of food. I imagine they have some type of deal with Rho-Bust which will either force them to hunt rim alliances or break that deal and fight for control of the ocean.
*** Similarly to what I said in the O44 breakdown I hate feeder alliances. Start internalizing boys, time to start thinking about the end game.

I am really curious where they will push when their home ocean is nothing but green. They could try to push into O44 but they southern border gets more secured every day. I believe their better option would to push into O55 and fight Valhalla. That does leave YG unchecked. Only one option is the right one -- hope the council chooses wisely.

OCEAN 54
This section is going to be quick because I have a lot of respect for the players that I started my journey on this world with. As you probably have seen, BWNW became WaF and then became WaS and that turned into a separate faction Son Uncle GL owne. However, they now do not have any control over their ocean. With 300. at over 400 cities, followed by SUGLo at 285 cities, followed by YG with 92 this ocean is a complete toss up.

300. -- FLOAT (Projected 4th place)

*** I have been told they are not hear to win this world. However, they are here to play and teach some younger members the ropes of the game. I've also heard they might be a bit friendly with some high level alliance. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the next few weeks.

SUGLo -- FLOAT (Not a Contender for World Win)
*** This alliance lead the leaderboards in average points per player. However, with the recent collapse and some of their bigger members flipping sides to YG I just do not believe this alliance has the numbers to take on a world contender. When I was in this alliance nobody communicated and there was no sense of direction from leadership. Il Bunna has taken the reigns and now leads the Italians. I am excited for when they start to play like they did on their last server, Hyele. Please take a moment of silence to wish/pray for good fortune to the old leader Perseus. His mother recently underwent a complex surgery, it went well, however he has had to step back from the game for the foreseeable future. My thoughts are with your family.

OCEAN 55
Home to Valhalla, the Viking paradise. With a massive number of cities in a single ocean 600+, all I see here is a strong core and a ton of DLU. Constantly topping the #1 defender for daily rankings either they are getting hammered or alliances are feeding them BP by attempting siege breaks. **Notice the word attempting**. I do not believe this alliance has a feeder and therefor I respect them.

Valhalla - SWIM (Projected 2nd place)

*** I don't have much to say here. It's really hard to get information about this ocean. Y'all don't want to give anything up lol. Asked so many people on the rim in this ocean for just a comment and I was left on open 17 different times. Whatever, keep your secrets then. I am on the way, ill find them out eventually.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Immortals - Just a MRA. Anyone that actually posts stuff in the lives is just asking to be hit.
Dark Core - Terrible positioning. A few of them use alarm which is the good. Other do not, which is also good.
Phoenix - "If we can't snipe it consider it a lost city" - Commander Phoenix

**Yep that pretty much sums it up.

INTERVIEWS
Interviewee #1:
Q: Okay. What is your home ocean?
A: I'm on the 44/54 border

Q: How long have you been playing grepolis?
A: Maybe 10 years, Zakros was my first world

Q: As a spectator to the action who would you rate at your top 5 contenders to the world?
A: I don't think there's even 5 alliance's in contention If young guns can stay on job and the in fighting or egos don't bring down the house the world is theirs Some alliances may fight them for a while but eventually they will fold

Q: Okay. Can you rank those alliance in the order they with fall?

A: 300. I can't see lasting long Valhalla from what I seen ain't all that so unless their diplomat a genius and has pacts with either Vikings or YG they ******. Then I see a Vikings and YG skirmish before they call truce

1. YG
2. Vikings
3. Valhalla
4. SUGLo
5. 300.

YG looking like favorites to win 300. and Valhalla won't last past Xmas. Any pacts or naps between the big alliances will start to break down as the world nears the domination sweep I can't see anyone with the kind of roster to stand up to YG.

Q: Is there anything you wish I had asked that you would like to answer or are there any final remarks you would like to give?
A: A tribute to YG <- URL

Interviewee #2: Elliseh, Old Havoc
Q: How long have you been playing Grepolis?
A: Around 8 years now, EN61 Paros was my first world

As a spectator to the action how would you rate your top 5 contenders to the world?

A: As I have not really interacted with young guns, its hard to judge them. From looking at the stats and conquest, they do look to be very competitive. From the current top 5 teams, I've mostly interacted with Valhalla, Vikings and 300. Starting of with Valhalla, I do not think they'll make it to endgame. Most players I have contact with, don't seem to like their spammy and gold reliant playstyle. I do think that in the near future, they will be ganged up on and lose the fight. For Vikings, they seem to have a solid core and a strong footgrip in their ocean. Curious to see where they go when they come into a real fight. As for 300. I think they're a step behind the other 3 contenders. They have some solid players, but also some dead weight. so for a top 4 it would be

1. Young guns,
2. Vikings,
3. Valhalla,
4. 300.
Wich information about our alliance is interesting you? As one of the leaders I can give it to you.

x78186

Phrourach
Screenshot-7.png