Trapesuz - Live Reporting

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Try lasting 1 month on a conquest world with a endgame like dom while Achilles I can go solo and conquer

I lasted longer then that in US Actium with no support in an hostile alliances' own core.

That was about a 3 month war. I didn't go for gold...I went there to fight. And fight is what I did.

thunder123

Hipparchus
urechis caupo
search it on google.
that's ivory's favourite animal, rumors say he is getting a lot of those. (yes i only opened forum to write this, but that fish always makes me laugh)

x78186

Phrourach
Screenshot-9.png

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Because nothing is ever simple...I propose every single alliance has 0 diplomacy and starts killing anyone they can.

Much more simple, much more fun, MUCH better chaos. XD

Ah if that wish would simply happen. :p lol

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
This world started out like that as well. Every ally fighting the other.

Now it looks like the top 10 only has 6 alliances.
- The 300 Yung Guns
- The Vikings from Valhalla
- SUGLO
- Rho-Bust
- Immortals Friends and Family
- RENAISSANCE

A quick shoutout to the support team for banning whoever is creating multiple accounts to spam pings (clearly not from YG). Really mature from the player, although I understand not much can be done when you are outclassed this hard :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this week's live reporting.

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Because nothing is ever simple...I propose every single alliance has 0 diplomacy and starts killing anyone they can.

Much more simple, much more fun, MUCH better chaos. XD

Ah if that wish would simply happen. :p lol
Young Guns is fighting everyone, 360 degrees of frontline

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Lol... I don't come here often, but when i do it reminds me of my grandmas monday morning gossip session at the cafe...

@Dr. Vawandinhax , that spambot was not from YG's, Finegold told me it was me, before that we had no idea it was happening.
And you are funny, looks like it is Sugo and 300... Well at least you guys finally have some half decent players on your team.

@Orsis T5000, Can't believe Vikings believes you guys... Guess that is their own fate.

BTW.. Valhalla players are so scummy, their favorite tactic is to spam messages, it's almost like they their biggest muscle is their lips. Well lets see how far that gets them.