Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser41523

Jesus sweet N' salty Christ. I guess I'll just post where we left off.

1) Savage Group- One of those groups I've watched with great interest since I joined. Happy to see them find success. I feel that they're the most likely to win this world.

2) Rim Group- Gotta give credit where its due. At least they didn't disband due to losing on every front and having lost several branches. Not sure I could say that for half the top 12. That said, there's always a victim child that slips into the top 5, this is that victim child.

3) ODIN- The Koreans have always been a decent group, its not surprise to see them here. They'll continue to do well.

4) Storm Legion/Storm Legion II- Bet you didn't know their group combined for #4 did ya? They look to be a solid rim group but I think they'd lose to 2/3 of the above.

5) Masked Profanity- In terms of fighting, this is the best group of the server.

6) HELLAS- I know nothing about this group.

7) HH Reborm- Victim Child.

8) The Black Flag- Started strong but lately has been losing steam I feel.

9) Hellfyre- Arguably the come back story of the server.

10) The Pun-ishers- Looks like the inactivity bug is claiming this one.

11) Wrath- They seem like an okay rim group.

12) The Booty Warrior Cult- I'm just as surprised as you are tbh.

DeletedUser54360

As usual .. enough objective points to satisfy. I still maintain .. you cannot discount a group that has overcome every obstacle put in its path . Compared to SAvage Rainbow coalition LOtR has in fact been very frugal in recruitment - in virtually every instance we have been solicited and not the other way round.

For all the tub thumping on externals .. in game Savage are going to quite extraordinary lengths to recruit new additions to their stable. So far ( I have been advised by various sources .. SRC have promised 87 first rotation seats from 40 available.

Can we assume SRC management are trained in the Airline industry where this is more prelevant. ?

Already the SRC Coalition is splintering as those groups who are being "bumped" out of their seats apply (for example ) to HellFyre for more honest access to their wonders effort.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that Typhoo Tea has been seen polishing his betrayal daggers ( the ones with the bone handles that he sold his Granny for ) .. If I was SAVAGE SAVAGE I would be getting VERY ANXIOUS about the number of

" Friendly - Off The Record - What if ? - chats TP is conducting - without SAvage/SAVAGE knowledge.

The Rawr - I want to beat you fair and square ,, UNderstand the Leopard does not change its spots nor does a low down snake in the grass stop slithering .

Just remember - you were warned,

Decent effort ADAM .. Thank you for the time.

DeletedUser54360

As usual .. enough objective points to satisfy. I still maintain .. you cannot discount a group that has overcome every obstacle put in its path . Compared to SAvage Rainbow coalition LOtR has in fact been very frugal in recruitment - in virtually every instance we have been solicited and not the other way round.

For all the tub thumping on externals .. in game Savage are going to quite extraordinary lengths to recruit new additions to their stable. So far ( I have been advised by various sources .. SRC have promised 87 first rotation seats from 40 available.

Can we assume SRC management are trained in the Airline industry where this is more prelevant. ?

Already the SRC Coalition is splintering as those groups who are being "bumped" out of their seats apply (for example ) to HellFyre for more honest access to their wonders effort.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that Typhoo Tea has been seen polishing his betrayal daggers ( the ones with the bone handles that he sold his Granny for ) .. If I was SAVAGE SAVAGE I would be getting VERY ANXIOUS about the number of

" Friendly - Off The Record - What if ? - chats TP is conducting - without SAvage/SAVAGE knowledge.

The Rawr - I want to beat you fair and square ,, UNderstand the Leopard does not change its spots nor does a low down snake in the grass stop slithering .

Just remember - you were warned,

Decent effort ADAM .. Thank you for the time.

LIES DAMMED LIES AND STATISTICS NEXT
upload_2018-1-25_14-50-20.png

Since you universally admit ( concede ) that RIMGROUP Is just LOTR plus a collection of Novices Trainees ( and yes ) Baby Seals .

It is hard to come to any other conclusion that far from being Victim Child LOTR is tough durable and a match for any group ( in isolation ) in Byblos.

Presentation? Yes ! But there is an underlying substance to my argument that cannot be casually dismissed. That is why Savage Savage are reaching for the Brown Trousers as we approach the start of teh most testing time for them to date.

DeletedUser41523

Again, you're not using all of your alliance for these statistics. Just your main branch. If you line all the Rim group up, you get a score of 161 to 125 in favor of Savage. So congrats, you have a main branch that's up to the task of fighting a credible opponent. Unfortunately you have two other branches that are no where near the mark.

DeletedUser54384

Again, you're not using all of your alliance for these statistics. Just your main branch. If you line all the Rim group up, you get a score of 161 to 125 in favor of Savage. So congrats, you have a main branch that's up to the task of fighting a credible opponent. Unfortunately you have two other branches that are no where near the mark.

Don’t you see this man is unchangable, he is dumb and trying to make the rest fools by his stupidity.

DeletedUser55134

I understand the point he wants get across, but it is still very disrespectful to call people not worthy, people who you lead and who are loyal to you. Plus a lot of the members in Last Rimlord played in other branches for long time before entering this alliance.

DeletedUser54384

I understand the point he wants get across, but it is still very disrespectful to call people not worthy, people who you lead and who are loyal to you. Plus a lot of the members in Last Rimlord played in other branches for long time before entering this alliance.

Dude, he and his teammates are using their (two branches) units as LTS, he gets bp due to them. Nuff said.

DeletedUser54360

Again you are missing ( or avoiding ) the point.

A The point is that LOTR core can hold its own against any unit in Byblos.

B In addition we appear to be the only unit capable of habitually taking cities from wide awake players.

C Unlike Parosi or Savage or JFL or ODIN or MP WE WERE NOT A PREFORM .

D Prometry don't twist my words . I called no-one unworthy . I just recognised the reality of how you rCaustic Cabal like to view us.

LOTR will accept and play with and try to develop these classes of player wheras the other groups will not.

IT is the elitest BULLCRAP of the other groups that deem these categories of player unworthy NOT US.

To put things in perspective .. all Server it could be as high as Server 500 LOTR RIMGROUP 200 looks bad.

However the reality is that when we face any opponent even outnumbered 2 to 1 so long as we have had even a vaguely tenable starting field position we have matched or overpowered any other group .

It is a fair point and no-one has been able to produce a substantive counter argument.

DeletedUser54360

You are making your own statement and attributing it to me. This bears some of the Hallmarks of the TYPHoo Brand of grubbiness. See my main answer .

DeletedUser41523

The Booty Warrior Cult isn't a premade either, but we don't run around and pretend to be more than we are or skew statistics. We just have a very strange devotion to Fleece Johnson. The LOTR core group of players is narrowly losing to one credible opponent on this world and being beaten down by the best, hell you're still being shut out by one good team. That's not holding your own with any unit.

You leave your players out to dry because you'll recruit in areas like O56, then call that area completely unimportant when MP lays your players out. You're not helping them either. In fact, you're doing worse by them because you put a target on your alliance's back. You also had countless branches, which as we all witnessed is impossible to coordinate and run. Now you're down to 3 branches. 2 of which are so pointless that you can't be bothered to include them/don't want to be affiliated with them when comparing statistics.

DeletedUser55285

Wasn’t this thread created to be a top twelve? WG lay your head down and stop speaking for a while... your own leadership likes you better that way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

The Booty Warrior Cult isn't a premade either, but we don't run around and pretend to be more than we are or skew statistics. We just have a very strange devotion to Fleece Johnson. The LOTR core group of players is narrowly losing to one credible opponent on this world and being beaten down by the best, hell you're still being shut out by one good team. That's not holding your own with any unit.

You leave your players out to dry because you'll recruit in areas like O56, then call that area completely unimportant when MP lays your players out. You're not helping them either. In fact, you're doing worse by them because you put a target on your alliance's back. You also had countless branches, which as we all witnessed is impossible to coordinate and run. Now you're down to 3 branches. 2 of which are so pointless that you can't be bothered to include them/don't want to be affiliated with them when comparing statistics.

You are still peddling the same old moonshine. You cant answer points A B C D ..

DeletedUser41523

I just answered A. B is just incorrect. Addressed C. D isn't even addressed to me. Why would I care?

DeletedUser54792

Hey look, we can do that to. lol

YOkPer9.png

DeletedUser54360

Hey look, we can do that to. lol

YOkPer9.png
upload_2018-1-26_14-25-17.png

It is all a matter of perspective,

Indeed . Anyone caring to go through these lists. Cannot fail to understand that City takes from Core Long standing Rimlords are few and far between .

Exclude Girl With a Gun and Quarzzie ( just for an instance ) the pendulum swings right back to Core LOTR A team Hammering Crimson .

Those in the know understand this very well . That LOTR continues to accept those who maintain they want to fight on who then surrender is a sad fact of life which ends up reflected in these Stats.

But LOTR is not going to change its stance. I am not obliged to educate those who are certain they know better than I . Satisfying myself with merely pointing to teh simple fact that all your predictions haev come to nothing.

LOTR remains a clear and present danger for whatever enemy occupies it's priority focus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Your point was that LOTR's main branch can hold up against anyone and that's impressive because its not a premade. But it turns out the best it can do is narrowly lose to Savages, arguably the only other group you need to worry about for WW. Which doesn't cut it in a situation where they have the advantage for WW.

DeletedUser54360

Your point was that LOTR's main branch can hold up against anyone and that's impressive because its not a premade. But it turns out the best it can do is narrowly lose to Savages, arguably the only other group you need to worry about for WW. Which doesn't cut it in a situation where they have the advantage for WW.

Not so // As you tried so hard to conceal .. We were hammering Savage till the JFL GWAG saga trashed our stats.

And please explain HOW they have the advantage for WW whem I have this within 45 minutes of their Wonders SIte ? upload_2018-1-27_1-47-26.png