Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54360

All I got to say here. TBC, hellfyre, MOTHER SHIP, rebels, and balds probably shouldnt be put in the same category as LOTR.

We consider ourselves to be another side entirely.

I know for a fact that you do not speak for Hellfyre or Rebels or Hellas or Balds .. .

S0 you are not we. You are yourself. So there is no we .. Just you vying fror attention with Tweedle=Dee and Tweedle-Dum.

( You are better at it than them )

SO lets be clear

ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU SPEAK FOR

A HELLFYRE

B BALDS

C REBELS

D HELLAS

And

E Can you giv me the coordinates for that parallel Universe in which you suppose you would ever be tolerated on my side ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Considering we're all working together on the same targets and end game plans? Yeah pretty sure I won't be getting objections from them for saying we're not working with you as part of team LOTR. But if you want to ignore it and think you're right, I have no objections.

Also never referenced Hellas. For all I know they are LOTR.

DeletedUser55285

Yo waddup peeps;

Ezakimak is currently having an identity crisis and needs help; Who's name is the coolest backwards?
sserpxerekatrednu
elullebil al
2nohporeleb
riavroc
Nosigol
zETM
.mudahz.
EegEedFfe
Union

Serious debate we need help ASAP

P.s. If i did this wrong please forgive me

DeletedUser54984

Yo waddup peeps;

Ezakimak is currently having an identity crisis and needs help; Who's name is the coolest backwards?
sserpxerekatrednu
elullebil al
2nohporeleb
riavroc
Nosigol
zETM
.mudahz.
EegEedFfe
Union

Serious debate we need help ASAP

P.s. If i did this wrong please forgive me

My apologies for eff it’s been a busy week or two I think he finally cracked :D

DeletedUser41523

This is funny and a lie. :confused::confused:

No I'm not kidding. I really have zero clue about HELLAS. As far as I know, they're just the half active alliance somewhere in the world. Who they're working with Or even who is in charge there is beyond me.

DeletedUser55285

Wasn't it around a week ago that i was told i would be spammed out of this world by LOTR?

I got to say... the attempt has been cute... but i think im still benefitting more.

Ft. [town]83707[/town] !!

Ft Ft. If anyone is ever feeling threatened by MP just trash talk them! It guarantee's they wont attack you for the next 3 months!! Try it yourself

DeletedUser52220

Ft Ft. If anyone is ever feeling threatened by MP just trash talk them! It guarantee's they wont attack you for the next 3 months!! Try it yourself

So based on this we can conclude you felt threatened by us and have no understanding of the concept of time. Good to know!

DeletedUser55285

So based on this we can conclude you felt threatened by us and have no understanding of the concept of time. Good to know!
Heh? Bud how many times have i made my intent clear.

I aint walking over to mcKel lands of 046 and 056. But im more than down to fight on the border. But after one failed cs it seems you guys have subsided back to beating up rim alliances.
Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.59.55 pm.png
** Oh and those inactives who probably got bored of attacking semi-active players
Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 7.00.57 pm.png

ft i reckon that earns a 4 month hiatus

Edit: Cs attempt was 2018-02-06

DeletedUser54948

So when you're not spamming the externals with mindless garbage, youre spamming garbage attacks, and when you're not doing that your spamming garbage mails to alliances that are better then yours. Would you like some eggs with that spam witchun... I mean eff.

DeletedUser55285

So when you're not spamming the externals with mindless garbage, youre spamming garbage attacks, and when you're not doing that your spamming garbage mails to alliances that are better then yours. Would you like some eggs with that spam witchun... I mean eff.
@MTEz @Logison I DID IT

and it's coming from i moe gardens as-well
i love you